- » Mexican Hot Dog
Mexican Hot Dog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican hot dog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican hot dog recipes.
Mexicali Hot Dogs
Mexicali Hot Dogs is a delicious Mexican cuisine. Mexicali Hot Dogs gets its taste from frankfurters flavored with mustard and hot pepper. Mexicali Hot Dogs is loved by many across the world. - 34.0219
Hot Dog Tacos
Place first 3 ingredients in non-stick skillet.
Heat over low heat until cheese is melted.
Place mixture in flour tortilla and roll up. - 19.9184
Taco Hot Dogs
1. In a medium bowl, mix taco sauce, cheese, onion and chillies
2. Slit the hot dogs along the lengthwise, though not all the way through and stuff with three quarters of the cheese mixture
3. Place in the taco shells; stand them upright in a 12"X7"... - 40.2935
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Be in be summer barbecue or winter bonfire, your celebrations are incomplete with these barbecued bangers. Betty demonstrates a simple barbecued hot dog recipe that is tangy, tasty and comes loaded with spices. Treat yourself to this lip-smacking delight by... - 106.43
Cumberland Hot Dogs With Charred Tomato Salsa
1. Heat a barbecue or electric grill.
2. Arrange the sausages on the grill and cook them for 10-15 minutes, flipping them occasionally, until cooked and nicely browned.
3. At the same time, arrange the tomatoes, cut-side up and grill for 3-4 minutes... - 42.8989
Hot Enchilada Dogs
Hot Enchilada Dogs are a yummy treat for your kids and family! Pack it along for a family picnic or you can even serve it at one of your backyard parties! I am sure everyone will wolf down these Hot Enchilada Dogs without delay! - 39.8382
Mexican Round Dogs On Sauerkraut
Saute onion in butter in saucepan until golden.
Add sauerkraut and marinara sauce; mix well.
Cover; cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
Fry tortillas in 1 inch hot oil in skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Fry green pepper rings for 1 minute;... - 40.213
July is National Hot Dog month, so this week I am cooking up some tasty hot dogs for the Fourth of July weekend. If you are outside grilling for the holiday, give these simple recipes a try. These three hot dog recipes are easy to make, and your family and... - 105.885
1. Cut each hot dog crosswise into 4 pieces; allowing a 1-inch space from skewer handle, thread 4 pieces lengthwise on each skewer, leaving 1/4-inch space between each; attach skewer guards.
2. Combine taco sauce, cumin; brush mixture on hot dogs; sprinkle... - 22.8561
Place hot dog in a roll.
Spoon 1/4 cup of the Chili over each hot dog.
Broil 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbly.
Sprinkle with chopped onion and serve.
Makes 4 servings. - 25.914
Super Bowl Favorite Corn Dogs
Next big game-day, wow your guests with a quick and easy corn dog recipe that is sure to get great raves. Betty teaches you how to make this crowd-pleasing version of hot dogs that is just perfect for a tailgate party. The best part about this yummy delight... - 107.641
1. In a large (3-quart) microwave proof casserole add beef breaking chunks with a spoon.
2. Stir in onion and green pepper.
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until beef changes color.
5.... - 46.8854
Baked Beans In Boston Style
Baked beans are very easy and simple dish to prepare, would you not agree? Here is a video which shows a baked bean recipe in Boston style. You can freeze it well and that’s why the chef calls it an emergency dish. Hope you like it. - 125.285
Ham And Cabbage Casserole
1. Set electric skillet at 300F.
2. In the skillet, bring 3 cups water to boiling and add onion and salt.
3. Add potatoes and cook with cover for 25 minutes until tender.
4. If necessary add another1/2 cup water during cooking,.
5. Add... - 42.9465
Chili Corndog Bake
Would you like to try a Mexican delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn how you can make Chili Corndog Bake in your own kitchen. This dish is truly drool worthy, try it for sure. - 83.4839
Happy 30th Episode! Fresh Veggie Salsa
This recipe is quick and simple! If you’re making this for a 4th of July or Canada Day BBQ, or a picnic you could get it ready at the last minute. You could also make it ahead of time and let it marinate so all the flavors kinda combine. I’m taking mine... - 116.129
From juicy burgers to savoury chicken breasts, it seems like everything just tastes better grilled. Meats including burgers, steak, hot dogs, and chicken top the list of the most popular foods prepared using a grill. With the calorie-heavy holiday season... - 35.0541
Mexican Hot Dog Recipes By Category