- » Mexican Holiday
Mexican Holiday Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican holiday recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican holiday recipes.
Betty's Festive Mexican 7-layer Dip Recipe
Why not try this fascinating Mexican layered dip that would add a special touch to any festive menu. See this video that shares an outstanding video that is truely impressive. The video is step-wise and wonderfully presented making it a must watch. - 122.935
Grilled Beef Steak And Chicken Fajita
If you are planning out a backyard barbecue party, then this video is just perfect for you. Watch this video that presents an outstanding fajita recipe that would be super hit with all your friends. Grilled vegetables, steak and chicken makes the fajitas a... - 121.485
Crunchy Mushroom Toast
On this Sunday breakfast you can surprise your family by making crunchy mushroom toast. This is the perfect item to be enjoyed with freshly made sauce. Watch this video for a wonderful recipe. - 121.363
Chicken And Black Bean Dip
Tortillas and nachos or even a bag of potato chips and some dip? This dip has layers of goodness of starting from chicken, black bean, Mexican cheese and some roasted peppers! See how Ken layers this dip to make this one indulgent one. - 120.408
Ham Turkey Spinach Tortilla Wraps
Wraps are healthy and a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares an amazing spinach wrap with fresh spinach, cucumbers and bell peppers along with ham and turkey. Make these wholesome and delicious wraps for your family and amaze them with this... - 118.948
Quick And Simple Tres Leches Cake
If you fancy eating a really light, nice textured, spongy cake, then you will really enjoy devouring spring and moist tres leches cake. Rich, sweet and delicious, this dense and fluffy cake makes for an excellent treat for any one with a sweet tooth. Stream... - 118.672
Homemade Bean Spread
Ditch the mayo! It's time to go healthy with bean spread instead. A blend of lip-smacking ingredients, this finger-licking good spread tastes absolutely heavenly and is a breeze to make. Just follow the recipe as shown in the video to quickly cook up a jar of... - 117.729
Mexican Wedding Cookies
Think cookies are too mainstream? Then you need to watch this video and learn of a classic cookie recipe that everyone is sure to fall in love with. You wouldn't want to stop baking these! - 115.505
Mexican Buttermilk Cake With Zesty Mango Salsa
Looking for a yummy dessert recipe that is very different from the mainstream? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tasty buttermilk cake topped with a zesty mango salsa. Enjoy! - 114.917
Creamy Cheese Cake With Cinnamon Crust
Will any variation of cheesecake work for you? Here is another great recipe video from Kat. A great variation of a cheesecake, this one is simple to make…great for a first timer! - 114.112
I love salsa, especially it is fresh. In this video from Chefuality, you will learn how to make the granddaddy of all salsas. It is fresh and it is healthy and goes well almost any finger food. Very versatile and a dinner table essential! Enjoy! - 111.544
Crispy Flour Tortilla Cups
Look at this elegant and attractive way to serve dips, salads, side dishes, desserts or even scoops of ice cream or puddings. Watch this interesting video that shares this wonderful method to make crispy flour tortilla cups. Your guests would love it as they... - 108.364
Roasted Pepita Dip
Robin was served this healthy dip at a corner restaurant in Mexico and it took her no time to replicate the same in her kitchen. Watch the video to learn a fine dip made using the healthy pumpkin seeds, which can be served with any kind of vegetables or crisp... - 108.228
Tia Maria's Peanut Butter Balls For Kids
To lure your food fussy kid, try this peanut butter balls packed with health and taste. With Chef Keith Snow you can master the art of making it in a jiffy and make every meal a treat at home. The best part is that even if you are busy you can try this quick... - 105.48
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chili With Cheese Dip
Be it game day or a casual potluck, this is one dish that is sure to dazzle the crowd. Betty's version of this classic Super Bowl favorite can be made ahead and is oh-so-good. Ideal for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl, this dish... - 104.424
Egg And Gluten Free Caesar Salad
Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein shares her world famous Caesar Salad recipe (plus a few cooking tips and tricks :) Christianne has shared this recipe on several television shows including "Emeril Green" with Emeril Lagasse. - 101.705
Turkey And Gruyere Quiche With Cranberry Sauce
Got some turkey leftover, here is a great recipe to use it up with other ingredients to make something really appetizing. Check out Chef Ginny showing how to make Turkey and Gruyere Quiche with the meat cut into pieces, cheese, vegetables and seasonings. Good... - 99.495
Mexican Layered Bean Dip
For all the fitness freaks here's a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Mexican Layered Bean Dip that you can serve with low fat tortillas. Surprise your family with this delicious recipe today. - 95.0247
Holiday Cherry-pineapple Punch
Pack a real holiday punch this Christmas with this delicious cherry-pineapple punch. This festive drink oozes with flavor and makes for a great party drink. In this video, Betty shows how to make this delicious punch. With her special ice cubes, you can... - 92.2783
Mexican Chicken Pozole
Love soups but are tired of the everyday recipe? Then try the classic Mexican recipe detailed in this video. This is a very versatile soup that promises to taste great and you will definitely fall in love! - 90.3951
Fast And Simple Homemade Graham Cracker Pie Crust
If you find pie making a challenge, this recipe will get you through. Betty's version of homemade graham cracker piecrust is as easy as a pie to make. When you want to make down-home cracker crust at home, all you have to do is to tune into this recipe video... - 90.2431
Holiday Special Cranberry-orange Relish Mold
Looking for a delicious, classic condiment to amp up your Thanksgiving table ? Try this zesty, fruity dip. In this video, Betty explains how to make the delicious cranberry-orange relish mold. The gorgeous combo of cranberry sauce, mandarin oranges, and... - 89.1145
Mexican Chocolate Truffles
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 85.5564
Super Bowl Nacho Dip
It’s surprising how the most boring foods can be livened up with some great dips. Kenny shares with his viewers a delectable nacho dip that can make for a great accompaniment with nachos as well as mix raw veggies. This dip won't just add variation to your... - 82.5336
Beef Fajitas Mexicano
Want to try something different this weekend? You have hit the correct page. Try this amazing Beef Fajitas recipe for your family and we bet you will bag a lot of appreciation. Watch the chef demonstrate this easy to replicate recipe now. - 72.1041
1.Take a large nonstick skillet.
2. Take some oil in it and heat.
3. Add in onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4.Add in potatoes, and cook until they turn brown. Stir frequently.
5.In another large bowl, mix eggs, egg whites and milk.
6.Pour this egg... - 51.5727
Mexicali Corn And Bean Bake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add onions and cook until tender-crisp.
3) Add corn, beans, tomato sauce, chili powder and stewed tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer,... - 50.903
Mexican Tile Cookies
1) In a large bowl add butter, sugar, egg, salt and almond extract.
2) Beat well at medium speed till the mix turns creamy. Scraping the bowl often.
3) Reduce speed and add in the flour.
4) Continue beating till well mixed.
5) Equally divide the dough... - 49.7514
La Bamba Rice
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in onion and cook for about 10 minutes until wilted.
3. Stir in garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add chorizos and cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Stir in rice and cook for 3 minutes with... - 49.6759
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
1. In a food processor, take chopped garlic, salt, and lemon zest.
2. Pulse on and off until finely chopped.
3. Add cilantro and process until just smooth.
4. Run the machine and while it’s running gradually pour in 3 tablespoons oil through... - 49.0152
1. Cut chili lengthwise, remove and discard seeds and ribs.
2. Mince the chili.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine pineapple, cucumber, and onion.
4. Add minced chili to the pineapple mixture, depending on taste.
5. Add garlic, lime... - 48.788
Would you like to prepare this Chili Rellenos at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my... - 48.7678
1. Melt yeast in warm water.
2. Heat milk to blood temperature and add butter or oil, sugar and salt and cool to room temperature.
3. In a large basin, combine yeast starter, beaten egg, cornmeal and flours.
4. Blend well and knead for... - 48.6701
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a 3-quart saucepan heat the oil over low heat.
Add the red pepper and garlic and cook until the pepper has softened, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the chili powder; cook 1 minute.
Whisk in the flour until well combined.
Gradually... - 48.4931
Place steel blade in work bowl, Add onion and celery; process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Reinsert steel blade in work bowl; add chili peppers and cilantro or parsley.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Add to... - 48.4341
Chilli Con Carne With Potato Wedges
1. Cut the baked potato lengthways into 4 wedges. Cut each wedge in half again. Place the wedges on a baking tray.
2. Crush a garlic clove into a puree with a little salt and mix with half the olive oil and the thyme.
3. In a large... - 48.385
Chesapeake Chicken With Herb Rice
1. In large nonstick frying pan, cook chicken, skin side down turning for about 10 minutes such that brown.
2. In small bowl, mix together garlic powder, salt and pepper and sprinkle over chicken.
3. Remove chicken from frying pan and set aside.
4. In... - 48.3116
Chile Rellenos Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a medium sized skillet and combine the first 4 ingredients in it.
3. Place the skillet over heat and cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
4. Drain off pan drippings.
5. Take a 10- x 6- x... - 48.2798
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 48.0529
Mexican Pizza Pitas
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© ground beef and onion until meat is brown.
3) Remove form the heat and pour of liquid if any.
4) Add in sugar, chili powder, and garlic salt.
5) Smear the salsa on each... - 48.0485
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press firmly on bottom and up side of lightly buttered 9-inch pie plate.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, ReaLime, tequila, triple sec and food coloring if desired; mix well.
Fold in whipped... - 47.7369
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.3445
Mexican Steak Fajita
1. In a bowl place the steak. Add lime juice, oil and garlic.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
3. Remove from marinade. In a large frying pan or hot wok place the steak.
4. Stir fry for 2 minutes till the meat is well... - 47.3226
Mexican Holiday Bread
This Mexican Holiday Bread is a rage with my family ! Understandably with red and green candied cherries and pecans and again with pecan and cherry frostings on top, this colorful bread is a passion ! Try this Mexican Holiday Bread for any special occasion... - 47.2619
Sopa Con Queso
In blender container, combine half of the corn, onion, and hot water; blend till smooth.
Pour into large saucepan.
Repeat for remaining corn, onion, and hot water.
Combine with green pepper and butter.
Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring... - 47.049
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a dish, combine beans and water. Soak overnight
3. Place the dish over heat and cook beans in soaking water for 1 to 2 hours, or until tender.
4. Drain excess water.
5. In a large bowl mash the cooked... - 46.9444
1. If the shellfish is frozen, thaw before preparing.
2. Thoroughly wash the lettuce leaves.
3. Pick six large crisp leaves; roll up the leaves together and crosswise shed finely.
4. In a polythene bag, place the shredded lettuce and add... - 46.8128
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 46.7983
Mexican Chilli With Spicy Rice
1. In a saucepan, add rice with plenty of boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes until nearly tender.
2. In a frying pan, heat half the oil, add 2/3rd onions, stirring to coat. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add crushed garlic and... - 46.6957
1. Parboil carrots in 5 cups water brought to boil for 2 minutes.
2. Using a large slotted spoon, transfer them to iced water filled pot to arrest cooking.
3. Cook string beans in boiling water for 3 minutes or until they turn bright green. Transfer... - 46.6948
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 46.6585
Calypso Shrimp With Block Bean Citrus Salsa
1. In an 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, Tip the orange peel, the orange juice, the seasoned salt, and four cloves of garlic
2. Add shrimp to the mix and coat them well
3. After covering the dish with plastic wrap, leave the shrimp to... - 46.6452
1. Chop the onion. Crush the garlic. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice.
2. In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden. Add the garlic, chicken, tomato puree and chilli powder,... - 46.3793
Rich Enchilada Casserole
In medium mixing bowl, combine beef, 1 can of tomato sauce, green chili peppers, olives and chili powder.
In a lightly greased 2-quart oblong baking dish, place 3 tortillas.
They may slightly overlap.
Layer with the meat mixture, onions and... - 46.3724
Insert shredding disk in work bowl; shred cheddar cheese.
Remove and set aside.
Insert slicing disk in work bowl.
Cut lettuce into wedges to fit feed tube; slice lettuce.
Remove and set aside.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add tomatoes.
Process with 1 or 2... - 46.3564
Chicken Con Mole Verde
1. In a bowl mix the chicken with salt, garlic and onion.
2. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees till the chicken juice is running clear. Check by pricking with a knife if the juice is clear.
3. In a dry hot pan, dry roast all the pumpkin seeds for 3... - 46.3352
Hot Turkey Sandwich
1. Slicing rolls in half horizontally lightly butter them and on large round plate arrange in circle.
2. Top each roll with turkey, then with avocado.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons (25 milliliters ) tomato for garnish, sprinkle the remaining tomato and... - 46.3107
Boil peas,potato,carrot, beans, in water.
Drain, keep aside.
Boil rice in plenty of salted water till almost done.
Grain should be a little hard to press out.
Drain out excess water.
Cover and keep for 2 minutes.
Empty out in large plate.... - 46.2022
Pork Skewers With Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat
1. in a bowl mix together pork, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, chilli powder and egg to combine.
2. Shaping tablespoons of pork mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic... - 46.1129
In a 10-inch skillet brown the ground beef and onion; drain off excess fat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Stir in soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and chilies.
Reduce heat (220°); cover and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a small 6-inch skillet dip the... - 45.7871
1. In a bowl, place papaya, kiwis, tomato, and shallot.
2. Add lime zest, lime juice, and jalapeno; toss gently.
3. Season with salt to taste.
4. Add cilantro; stir to mix.
5. Refrigerate in a closed container for up to 1 hour.
6.... - 45.7784
Bread Of The Dead
This Bread Of Dead is a delicious way of conveying your dead relatives how much you love and miss them. Offer this sweet orangey frosted bread to them and they'll bless you with peace and happiness. Your suggestions for this Bread Of Dead are welcome. - 45.6346
1.In a saucepan, mix sugar and gelatin.
2.Add water to the mixture and cook by stirring on low flame until sugar and gelatin get dissolved.
3.Refrigerate until slightly set.
4.Once done, whisk the mixture until fluffy.
5.Whisk egg white along with... - 45.5647
Chili And Sausage
1) Into a frying pan, add the ground beef and the sausage and fry till it is evenly browned
2) Using a sharp knife, chop the onions, coarsely
3) Mince the garlic using a garlic press, or by using a knife
4) Pour off the extra fat from the meat and tip... - 45.4812
1) Into a large saucepan, combine the chicken and a teaspoon of salt
2) Pour in water into the saucepan
3) Bring to a boil, place the lid on and lowering the heat simmer for about 8 minutes
4) Using a slotted spoon, drain the chicken reserving about... - 45.3978
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Saute onion and meat until meat is browned.
Add undrained beans, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Cut 6 tortillas in strips; line bottom of dish.
Cover with meat mixture,... - 45.2097
Savory, stacked meat and tortilla dish that is big on flavor. - 45.0982
Deborah's Huevos Rancheros
1) Using a knife, coarsely chop the onion
2) Deseed and chop the pepper into pieces
3) Chop the onion finely and keep aside
4) Into a skillet, heat some oil
5) Saute the onion and pepper till soft for about 5 minutes
6) Open the can and drain... - 44.7996
Grilled Lamb Chops With Papaya Peach Salsa
1.Slice away visibel fat.
2.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
3.Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
4.Season chops with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt and place in the grill.
5. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes.
6.Take a medium serving bowl, combine together... - 44.7288
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch flan dish.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4) Then gradually beat in the egg and... - 44.5814
Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, onion, and chiles; cook, uncovered, until mushrooms are limp and liquid has evaporated (about 5 minutes).
Meanwhile, arrange tortillas on a baking sheet; sprinkle evenly with cheese and place in a... - 44.5573
Mexican Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended and beat in 1 cup sugar until smooth.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt
4. Stir the flour mixture with the oil... - 44.5544
Mexican Style Beef
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cook rice as per instructions on the pack. Add bouillon cube while cooking.
3. In a pan add butter. Combine onions and saute.
4. Crumble beef.
5. Combine crumbled beef with chili powder, salt, garlic and... - 44.4555
Mexican Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together mayonnaise, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder.
3. Gradually add in the artichokes and the green chilies.
4.In a 1 quart casserole dish,... - 44.4381
Cheesy chicken Enchiladas
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a Dutch oven and mix the first 6 ingredients together.
3) Add water and cook the chicken until it becomes soft.
4) Take out the chicken from the broth.
5) Strain the broth and retain 2... - 44.4176
Tamale Ham Pie
Using a large frying pan, saute onion and green pepper in oil until onion is golden brown.
Blend in flour.
Stir in garlic, ham, corn, tomato juice, raisins, and chili powder; heat to boiling.
While ham mixture heats, prepare muffin mix as directed on... - 44.328
Easter Egg Bread
1. Scald milk in small saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat. Add sugar, butter, lard and salt; stir until butter and lard are melted. Let stand at room temperature until lukewarm, about 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle yeast over the warm water in small bowl;... - 44.2866
Mexican Chocolate With Marshmallows
1. In a 2-quart saucepan put chocolate and water and melt over low heat, stirring.
2. In a bowl combine sugar, salt and cinnamon and slowly stir into melted chocolate.
3. Add coffee, stirring until smooth and cook a few minutes longer.
4. Stir in milk,... - 44.2421
Mexican Holiday Bread
Soften yeast in 1/2 cup warm water (110°).
Heat milk, butter, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt till sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 2 cups of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast, eggs, and peel; beat well.
Stir in cherries, nuts, and enough... - 44.2087
Retried Beans Monterey
1.Take a 9 inch nonstick skillet and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in onion, cilantro, pepper and garlic.
3. Saute over medium to high heat and stir well for 1 to 2 minutes.
4.Add in the beans and continue to cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until the... - 44.1573
Microwave Enchilada Pie
1. In glass casserole, cook ground beef and onion on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink and drain.
2. Stir in 1 cup cheese, chilies, canned tomatoes and corn chips.
3. With cover cook on REHEAT (8) for 6 minutes or until hot.
4.... - 44.0793
Tortilla Mexican Soup
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Tortilla Mexican Soup recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this soup. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this soup. Our children... - 44.0489
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.9938
Hamburger With Chili And Beans
1. Soak beans overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Add whole onion, salt, and 1 tablespoon shortening to the beans.
4. Cook beans and other ingredients in water, until beans are soft.
5. Saute chopped onion in 3... - 43.8281
Mexican Wedding Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F
2. In large bowl, beat half a cup of the powdered sugar, the butter and vanilla until light and fluffy; use an electric mixer on medium speed and scrape the bowl occasionally
3. Turn the speed to low, beat... - 43.6157
Mexican Bean And Pork Casserole
1 Heat the oven at 375 degrees farenheit.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet cook pork and chile over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes stirring freqently until pork loses its pink colour.Drain.
3 In an ungreased 2-quart casserole add pork,beans,taco... - 43.5866
Skillet Sombrero Pie
In a large skillet over medium heat, saute" beef until browned.
Stir in corn, tomato sauce, tomatoes, onion, and seasoning mix.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Arrange chips in ring around edge of skillet.
Sprinkle cheese over meat mixture; heat until cheese... - 43.5486
1. Preheat barbecue or gas grill for 10 minutes on high.
2. In a small mixing bowl, take and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into 2 equal halves and shape into patties.
4. Over the rack, place the patties and cook... - 43.3352
1) Into a large skillet, fry the beef till browned evenly
2) Stir to break up the pieces
3) Finely chop the onion and garlic using a sharp knife
4) Add the garlic and onion to the skillet and saute till tender
5) Add in the oregano, mild and hot chili... - 43.153
Ponche De Pina
1. In a saucepan mix first 4 ingredients.
2. Bring to boil, decrease heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Cook the mixture.
4. Remove cinnamon and cloves.
5. Mix sugar syrup and fruit juice. Stir well.
6. Serve over ice. - 43.107
Heat a large skillet and, when hot, add the olive oil.
Add the ground beef, crumbling as you put it in the skillet.
When lightly browned, add the onions, bell pepper, garlic, and all the spices.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, and then add the... - 42.9677
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.5299
Mango Tomato Salsa
1.In a medium sized serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
3. Serve chilled. - 42.4696
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.4472
These baked enchiladas are made with Anasazi beans and seasoned with cilantro, cumin and three cheeses. - 42.089
Mexican Holiday Recipes By Category
Mexican Holiday Occasion: