- » Mexican Green Stew
Mexican Green Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican green stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican green stew recipes.
Green Chili Chicken Stew With Vegetables
Nothing is more comforting than a hearty stew on a cold winter night. To make things more interesting,it is healthy too with pan grilled chicken and loads of vegetables. But the wonder ingredient here are the green chilies which just adds the right kick to... - 81.5034
New Mexican Chicken Wing And Green Chile Stew
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 10 minutes per batch. Remove chicken to a platter as it browns.
2. Add onion to pan,... - 31.4023
Agents Action Green Chili Stew
Brown diced steak in hot shortening; add chiles, tomatoes, and enough water to cover.
Simmer until meat is tender (about 2 hours).
Pinto or kidney beans may be added to this. - 28.5318
Spicy Green Chile Stew
1 If chiles are fresh, parch and peel them removing the ribs, seeds and tops.
2 Flour the pork and brown it in the drippings in a skillet. Remove pork to a large stewing pot, 3- to 5-quart size. Add the onions to the fat remaining in the skillet and cook... - 36.4048
Green Chile Stew
In a heavy skillet, brown the pork over medium to medium-high heat, adding a little oil if needed.
When the pork is browned, transfer it to a large stockpot.
Add the onion and some more oil to the same skillet and saute until the onions turn a golden brown, 5... - 40.801
Home Made Green Chile Stew
Place a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil, and brown half the meat at a time on all sides; remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
In pan drippings cook bell pepper and garlic until soft.
In a large kettle (at least 5-qt. size) combine tomatoes... - 40.0667
New Mexico Style Green Chili And Pork Stew With Potatoes
Heat the 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the pork and saute until gray.
Remove from the pan and place in a 4-quart heavy saucepan.
Saute the onions and garlic in the same pan, using a little more oil if needed.
Add the... - 40.2347
Mexican Beef Stew
The mexican beef stew is a peppy and spicy stew that I prepare whenver we crave for a little mexican flavor for our dinner table without sweating it out in the kitchen. Cooked in a dutch oven, the mexican beef stew is prepared along with vegetables and... - 44.2056
Beef Stew Mexican Style
The mexican beef stew is a savory and spicy stew made with beef. Cooked along with red wine and green chili salsa, this beef stew offers a great explosion of flavors. Herbed with oregano, this mexican beef stew is best served with homemade dinner rolls and a... - 33.6023
Mexican Stew Ole
Dredge meat in flour, cook in hot oil in a Dutch oven until meat is browned.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 1/2 hours, stirring meat occasionally. - 30.0306
Mexican Pork Stew
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the pork.
2. Slice the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a marinating bowl, soak the chili pepper in hot water for about 20 minutes or until very soft.
4. Wear... - 42.6059
Mexican Zucchini Stew
Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes and blot dry with paper towels.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan or stove-to-table casserole.
Add pork cubes and cook slowly until browned, stirring continuously.
Remove to small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions, peppers,... - 40.3751
The mexican beef stew is a spicy and savory beef stew made with stew beef. Spiced with chili relish, and flavored with oregano, vinegar and garlic, the mexican stew has potatoes, carrots and onions in it. the mexican stew can be served with stuffed tortillas... - 37.9675
Heat oil in a large heavy pot or Dutch oven.
Add meat, onion and garlic.
Saute until meat is browned on all sides.
Cover and simmer 1 hour, adding more water as needed.
Add tomatoes, beef broth, salt and chili powder.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in... - 43.9358
Well, now though called stew, this Mexican Stew is not at all chunky. Mexican Stew is a Mexican-Style stew with a lot of flavor. Something you will love! - 29.5456
Chili Verde Mexican Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Chop both beef and pork meat into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a large cooking pot, add in the cubed meat, 1 chopped onion, 3 cloves of garlic, salt and powdered garlic. Add in enough water to cover the meat,... - 46.0163
Chicken Stew Mexican Style
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken pieces and potatoes. In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, chiles, and taco seasoning mix. Pour over the chicken and potatoes and mix well; level the top. Pour the tomato sauce over all,... - 27.6714
Make way for some delicious Mexican food. Yes people from the kitchen of chef A Kwan, check out the video of the yummy and delicious Mexican Stew. A delicious main dish. Everyone should try out this recipe. - 106.765
Mexican Pork Garlic Stew With Hominy
In a large saute pan, cook the chorizo over moderate heat until it loses its pink color, about 3 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl and reserve until needed.
Saute the onion and garlic in the chorizo fat over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
Add the... - 43.0185
Mexican Meat Stew
1.Take a flameproof casserole dish, and heat oil in it.
2.Add meat to it and fry so that it is brown from all sides.
3.Take the meat out on a platter.
4.Add onion, green pepper and celery to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
5.Place the beef in the... - 45.2369
Mexicali Chicken Stew
Place half of taco seasoning in small bowl.
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces; coat with taco seasoning.
Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Cook and stir chicken 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, corn, beans, and remaining taco... - 29.0264
Pozole Hominy Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine beef, 4 cups water, onion, and salt.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes.
Add hominy and tomatoes with chilies.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 30 minutes or till... - 40.0112
Chili Con Carne Stew
1) In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the onion till it is tender.
2) Add the mince in batches and stir and cook over moderate heat till brown.
3) Add the chili powder and salt to taste and mix well.
4) Add the green pepper, tomatoes and tomato puree... - 39.5816
Chile Verde - Pork Stew
This meal is a labor of love and patience. It will take you a while to have it ready but the final result will be worth it! Serve it with rice or in a burrito. Either way you will be in for a treat. - 131.729
Pork Stew With Tomatillos
rim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat salad oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion; cook until onion is limp.
Stir in garlic,... - 38.7811
Hominy And Red Chile Stew
1. In a large casserole, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic, squash, oregano and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Stir in the chile powder and flour until blended.
2. Add the hominy and enough water to cover generously,... - 35.204
Oyster Stew With Vegetables
Drain oysters, reserving liquid.
Cut up any large oysters, if desired; set aside.
In saucepan cook chopped onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in oyster liquid and undrained tomatoes; add potatoes, olives, capers, salt,... - 42.1662
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 48.0529
Pork And Hominy Stew
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell peppers, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the broth, beer, chiles, oregano, and chipotle; bring... - 41.2013
Pork Stew Mexicali
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2 inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place pan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain pork, and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe... - 43.289
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.9893
In 3-quart saucepan combine beef, the 4 cups water, onion, and salt.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add hominy and undrained tomatoes with chilies.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes more.
Blend the 1/2 cup cold water into flour; add to beef mixture.
Cook and stir till... - 37.7563
Pork Stew With Fruit
Cut chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes; drain.
Cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In Dutch oven combine pork, water, bay leaf, thyme,... - 42.5912