- » Mexican Green Chili Burrito
Mexican Green Chili Burrito Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican green chili burrito recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican green chili burrito recipes.
Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper.
Cover with lid; micro wave on HIGH 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 37.7946
Chili Verde Burritos
Spray a Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add the pork.
Cook and stir until the pork is no longer pink.
Add the tomatillos, carrots, onions, potatoes and garlic.
Cook and stir about 7 minutes or until tender.
Add the salsa, chili... - 45.7103
1 Melt butter in a frypan. Add the onion, tomatoes and chiles; cook until the onion is translucent. Add the flour and stir and cook until well blended.
2 Add pepper rings, garlic, salt and stock. Cook until the sauce becomes smooth, then continue to cook for... - 31.9677
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x 7" 1 x 2" baking dish and set aside.
In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the pepper, green onions, and garlic and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or... - 37.9868
Sweet Chilli Chicken Burritos
1. Marinade chicken pieces in olive oil and paprika powder.
2. Saute marinated chicken and bacon in a heated pan until browned and fat is rendered.
3. Add mushroom, courgette, pepper and onion and saute until soft. Add chopped tomato.... - 103.001
Sunrise Burrito is an amazingly easy to prepare snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Sunrise Burrito; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 35.9556
Vegan Breakfast Burritos
Here's a vegan breakfast idea for you. The dish is nice and healthy for the first meal of the day although it can be a little tedious to prepare in the mornings. It has the wholesomeness of tofu along with vegetables which can energize you throughout the day. - 113.321
To make Tomato Salsa :
1. Chop onions and halve a lemon.
2. Cut green chilies into half and remove seeds place in a bowl.
3. In a medium sauce pan boil water and boil tomatoes for 10 minutes.
4. Then peel the tomato skins, halve, remove the seeds... - 124.508
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the corn oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside about 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a... - 41.2526
Breakfast For Dinner Burritos
1. Stack tortillas and wrap in foil. Place in oven and heat oven to 350°F. Let tortillas warm for at least 5 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, chilies, and salsa. In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add egg mixture and... - 32.4724
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add onion, carrots, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Cook, stirring, until onion is soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in zucchini, bell pepper, corn, and kidney beans and cook until... - 34.5306
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5-inch patties.
Cut cheese slices in half; place 1/2 cheese slice on each beef patty.
Fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill... - 33.8425
1.Take a large nonstick skillet.
2. Take some oil in it and heat.
3. Add in onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4.Add in potatoes, and cook until they turn brown. Stir frequently.
5.In another large bowl, mix eggs, egg whites and milk.
6.Pour this egg... - 49.5684
Shredded Beef Burritos
Sprinkle beef on all sides with 1 teaspoon of the chili powder.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef; brown well on both sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place... - 43.0987
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 37.0345
Picture this breakfast burrito. A warm, soft flour tortilla, filled with fluffly scrambled eggs seasoned with chorizo, green chilies and melted monterey jack cheese hugging crispy hash brown potatoes and sauteed onion, seasoned with salt and pepper. - 99.4761
Six Foot Burrito
Prepare Blender Salsa; set aside.
Prepare Chili Colorado; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring.
Prepare Guacamole; set aside.
To assemble burrito, overlap tortillas down length of a clean 1 by 12 board, 6 to 7 feet long.
Ladle chili down center of... - 33.7272
In skillet cook pork till browned; drain off excess fat.
Stir in flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add undrained tomatoes, onion, chili peppers, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Place... - 36.9637
Party Pork Burritos
1) Take a Dutch oven and place onion, garlic, salt and pork in it. Add water and cover the utensil tightly. Cook the mixture on low heat for 2 hours or until pork is tender. Allow the pork to cool in juices.
2) In the meanwhile, take a large saucepan... - 41.9454
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Spray a coat of cooking spray on a nonstick skillet and place it over a medium-to-high flame until heated up
2. Add zucchini and green onions and sauute them till they turn tender
3. Add rice, cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper and cook for... - 41.3587
Beef & Bean Burritos
1. Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add steak and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes or until steak is cooked to desired doneness. Stir beans, chilies and cilantro into skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until heated... - 24.6797
Beefy Bean Burrito Sandwiches
In a medium skillet cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in beans, chili peppers, and hot pepper sauce till well combined.
Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Unwrap... - 44.2378
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; heat in a 350° oven for 5 to 10 minutes or till heated through.
In a skillet fry eggs in butter or margarine.
Place one egg atop each tor tilla.
Top each with about 1 tablespoon of the salsa, 1/4 cup of the bean or alfalfa... - 37.5528
Potato Burritos Con Salsa Verde
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a saucepan place the husked tomatillos with water. Cover it.
3. Boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Drain excess water in a colander.
5. Blend tomatillos using a blender along with onion, cilantro,... - 47.2966
Baked Bean And Rice Cheese Burrito
1. Soak black beans overnight in water with baking soda. The water should cover the beans completely.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
For fresh beans
3. Cook beans with soaked water, after bringing water to boil, along with chili flakes,... - 44.8101
Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Stir in scallions and green peppers. Saute 1 minute. Add 1 crushed garlic clove, stirring briefly. Mix in tomato sauce, beans and hot pepper sauce. Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat for 15... - 30.3221
Vegetable Burritos With Winter Salsa
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add garlic, green pepper, zucchini and carrot; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Stir in chili powder, oregano and cumin; season with salt and pepper to... - 44.0697
Chicken Rice Burritos
In a skillet, saute onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in the chicken, chili powder, 1/4 cup of broth and 3/4 cup of picante sauce.
Heat through; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring rice and remaining broth to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 42.6341
Beefy chimichangas are very popular as a Tex-Mex fried burrito recipe. Prepared with ground beef and refried beans, the beefy chimichangas are spiced with garlic and green chilies and served with hot tomato sauce and cheese topping. Spicy and rich! - 44.5047
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 139.376
Vegetable And Beans Chili
If your jargon for a delicious dish is " sugar and spice, everything is nice" then here is recipe by the host of meals in a rush. Today, she is making Vegetable and Bean Chili with, sugar and few spices. A lot of vegetables and beans going into the dish make... - 140.959
Vegetarian Chili: Soulful And Full Of Flavor
Spicy veggie beans!!! An interesting combination of vegetables and variety of beans in a delicious savory sauce. This video shows how easily one can prepare this spicy dish. Combination of chili,cumin,oregano,basil and seasoning salt, produces and excellent... - 125.58
Tangy And Spicy Beans In Tomato
Wondering how to cook you black beans? Here is a video, and you solution! Made using a lot of tomatoes, this dish is tangy and spicy. Flavored with spices and herbs, this dish is high in fiber and low in fat! Watch and learn! - 125.093
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 41.6176
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.1
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 108.693
Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
Tomatillos are also known as husk tomatoes – although they are only relatives of the tomato. They come covered in a husk and are quite sticky when peeled. A simple rinse will take care of this. Tomatillos are tart and used for green Mexican salsas. Although... - 118.687
Put all ingredients together in a crockpot and cover with water.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 6 hours.
Add water as needed.
After 6 hours, take bone out (if there was one) and break meat up.
Cook one hour more, uncovered, to thicken.
Mash beans slightly... - 34.1756
Santa Fe Beans
1) Drain the canned beans. Wash with water to wash away the added sodium.
2) In a blender or food processor, place the beans and all the remaining ingredients. Process till the mixture is not very smooth (it should be a little chunky).
3) The... - 36.3538