- » Mexican Green Bean
Mexican Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican green bean recipes.
Mexican Green Bean Salad
Allow 2 cups of freshly cooked French beans (thinly sliced) to marinate in 3 tblspn, of French dressing with 2 tblspn, of minced onion added.
You can leave this for an hour, or you can leave it all night in a cool-to-cold place.
Just before serving, add 3... - 15.9568
You May Also Like!
Lemon Green Beans
Cook beans, uncovered, in boiling salted water to cover until tender-crisp (or follow package directions).
Drain and place in serving dish.
Mix together butter, salt, pepper, parsley, and lemon juice; pour over beans. - 28.7425
Lemon Green Beans
1. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook beans till tender.
2. Drain out beans and transfer into a serving dish.
3. In a bowl mix butter, salt, pepper, parsley, and lemon juice.
4. Pour the mixture over beans.
5. Serve hot. - 37.3793
Greens With Beans And Chile & Drunken Beans
Rinse the spinach in a lot of water two or three times to remove any grit.
Drain off the excess water and tear the leaves into smaller pieces, if necessary, and place them in a bowl.
In a saute pan over medium-high heat, quickly saute the onions in the oil... - 36.849
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 121.275
Easy Green Chili Bean Dip
In a large microwave-safe bowl, stir together the beans, chili peppers and 1/4 cup each of the Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for 90 seconds.
Stir and cook on high about 30 seconds more or until the bean... - 26.2564
Burrittos With Green Chutney And Bean Dip
When hunger comes calling, there can be no better way to satiate oneself than yummy green burritos that are a cinch to make. Bhal Dave here details the nitty-gritty to assemble delicious, healthy, green burritos without toiling hard in the kitchen.... - 59.8897
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 129.79
Green Tamale Pie
1. Place the beans, spinach, scallions, tomato paste, garlic and 2 teaspoons of the chili powder in a food processor or blender and process 1 to 2 minutes, or until pureed, scraping down the sides of the container with a rubber spatula as necessary. Stir in... - 38.2572
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658