- » Mexican Garlic
Mexican Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican garlic recipes.
Bean And Garlic Sauce
Looking for an easy to make sauce recipe? Watch this video now to learn this Bean and Garlic Sauce recipe. This sauce is high on taste and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 95.1083
Garlic Tortilla Soup
1. Peel garlic cloves and blend them with balanced water for making a smooth paste.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan; boil broth, garlic paste and lemon juice together in the pan for 20 minutes.
3. Soon after, add tortillas in the mix and... - 46.2887
1) Husk the tomatillos.
2) In a heavy skillet, such as a cast-iron skillet, toast chiles over medium heat until brown and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
3) Remove chiles from the skillet.
4) Add unpeeled garlic; toast until browned and soft,... - 45.0418
Garlic Chicken Fajitas
TRIM CHICKEN of fat and sinew.
1.Cut chicken into thin strips.
Place in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine oil, juice, garlic, cumin and coriander in jug; mix well.
Pour over chicken.
Store, covered, in the refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Prepare and... - 44.3989
Mexican Pork Garlic Stew With Hominy
In a large saute pan, cook the chorizo over moderate heat until it loses its pink color, about 3 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl and reserve until needed.
Saute the onion and garlic in the chorizo fat over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
Add the... - 43.0185
Garlic Flavored Cheese Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, place together chilles, both the cheeses, garlic, coriander and salt mix well to make 3 1/2 cups.
3) In a pan, heat oil upto 1/2 inch of oil and fry tortillas a few seconds on... - 42.8629
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons onion with chilies, garlic, coriander and lime juice in processor and chop using on/off turns until semi-pureed.
Turn into mixing bowl.
Add avocado and mash with fork.
Add tomato and remaining onion and toss to blend.
Season to taste... - 41.6118
Creamy Garlic Guacamole
1) Peel and pit the avocado and keep aside.
2) In baking dish,place whole head(s) of garlic , sprinkle some oil and roast in 350-degree oven for about 1 hour or until garlic is tender enough.
3) When cool, slowly separate cloves and... - 39.869
Mexican Fire With Tortilla Chips
1) In a small pan, gently saute the chili and garlic for 2-3 min, set aside to cool.
2) In a bowl, add the soured cream, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper, sauteed chili, garlic and remaining oil; blend well and spoon in to a serving... - 39.0856
Garlic Salsa Cruda
1. Take a medium sized bowl.
2. Add all the ingredients into the bowl.
3. Let the mixed ingredients stand for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
4. Serve it at room temperature or as cold. - 38.3823
Skewered Shrimp With Garlic Butter Sauce
Peel and devein shrimp; to devein without cutting, slip a thin wooden skewer through back of each shrimp.
Pull gently up through back, lifting and pulling out vein (if present, it can be seen).
Repeat along back in several spots if vein breaks.
Impale 8 to 10... - 37.7516
Salsa For A Crowd.
Place two undrained cans of tomatoes in a large bowl.
Drain the two remaining cans; add tomatoes to bowl.
Stir in the chopped fresh tomatoes, corn, black beans, onion, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar, pepper sauce, garlic and seasonings.
Stir in jalapeno if... - 35.5158
Mexican Gilroy Garlic Dip
1) Mix together all ingredients, cover and refrigerate.
2) Serve the dip chilled with chips or veggies. - 35.3797
Garlic Mexican Rice
Heat oil in heavy frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, rice, and red pepper; saute until onion is limp and rice opaque.
Add salt, cayenne, water, and chicken-broth granules; cover.
Cook 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Add peas and carrots... - 35.1864
Guacamole With Worcestershire Sauce
In a small bowl, use a fork to mash avocado.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, green chili, Worcestershire sauce, onion, hot pepper sauce, garlic and tomato, if desired. - 33.7483
Tip all the ingredients into a blender or food processor with a generous grinding of pepper and salt, if you like.
Pulse until you get a chunky, frothy soup.
Serve straight away with tortilla chips on the side or chill until needed. - 33.5567
Shrimp In Fiery Garlic Butter
1. Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tails attached; rinse and drain well.
2. Combine butter and oil in 8-to 9-inch (20- to 23-cm) skillet; heat over medium heat until butter is melted and foamy. Add garlic, chilies, lime juice... - 33.1519
Cook onion in oil until wilted; add other ingredients except eggs and Tostadas and simmer for 10 minutes. - 32.8042
1. Mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power for 6 minutes, or until the... - 31.7725
Garlic And Chilli Salsa
Place chillies, tomatoes, garlic, coriander (cilanto), parsley and cumin in a food processor or blender and process to roughly chopped.
Stir in lime juice and chill until required. - 30.725
Garlic Red Chili Sauce
1. Place chilies in medium bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Transfer chilies and soaking water to blender container; process until smooth. Transfer puree to 2-quart (2-L) saucepan; whisk in remaining ingredients.
3. Heat over medium-high heat to... - 29.4985
Oil And Garlic Sauce (salsa All' Olio E Aglio)
Heat olive oil in a skillet.
Stir in garlic and cook until browned.
Remove skillet from heat and cool slightly.
Slowly stir in water.
Add parsley and pepper.
Simmer about 10 minutes.
Serve over cooked spaghetti. - 28.2188
Garlic Flavored Guacamole
Guacamole is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Guacamole is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 28.1009
Mexican Garlic Beef Meatballs
1 In a medium mixing bowl combine the crumbs, chili sauce, egg, onion, salt, and garlic powder. Add ground beef and mix well. Shape meat mixture into 30 to 32 meatballs. Place the meatballs on a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1 inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 15... - 26.1406
Low Calorie Fruit Dressing
Let garlic stand in lemon juice at room temperature 2 hours, then remove.
Beat in remaining ingredients, cover, and chill.
Shake well and use to dress fruit salads. - 25.914
1. Heat oven to 300°F (150°C). Trim and discard crusts from bread. Cut bread into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) cubes.
2. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot; stir in garlic and paprika. Add bread; cook and stir just until bread is evenly coated with... - 23.4956
Lirit’s Garlic It! Quesadilla
This is the recipe that was featured at the Taste of Washington, by Purple Beet Catering founder, Lirit Maslan. - 22.9078