- » Mexican Fruit Snack
Mexican Fruit Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican fruit snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican fruit snack recipes.
Fruit Filled Chimichangas
1. To make filling, place pineapple, strawberries, coconut and mint in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Warm tortillas, one at a time, in a dry frying pan over a medium heat for 20-30 seconds each side or until soft. Place 1-2 tablespoons of filling down the... - 31.5251
Brunch Quesadillas With Fruit Salsa
Brunch Quesadillas With Fruit Salsa is one of the best recipes you can think of. Prepare the Brunch Quesadillas With Fruit Salsa easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 38.0802
Cooking my way team has come up with a delicious Mexican dish that is hard to resist. The dish is put up quite easily with some chopping and building up the dish. A few words from the chef would have made the recipe more clearer. Tostada means toasting but... - 67.7739
Peel and pit avocados and mash coarsely with a fork.
Blend in lime juice, chiles, pimiento, coriander, and salt to taste.
Garnish with tomato wedges and parsley. - 25.8293
Pineapple Mango Salsa
Any fruit lovers out there, chef Tina Jo has the perfect recipe for you. Check out the video of the delicious and unique Pineapple Mango Salsa. A great snack which is prepared in no time. Check it out. - 80.3744
1. Lay tortilla on flat surface; spread evenly with peanut butter and raspberry spread. Sprinkle with coconut, if desired.
2. Place banana on edge of tortilla; roll up to enclose. Wrap loosely in paper towel. Microwave on High 35 seconds. - 22.5993
Cut avocados in half, remove pits, and scoop out pulp with a spoon; or peel.
Mash pulp coarsely with a fork while blending in lemon or lime juice.
Add salt to taste and coriander, if desired.
Add chopped chiles, cayenne, or hot pepper seasoning for a touch of... - 33.5808
When it comes to eating out, Mexican is my all time favorite food to go out for.
If I had to pick a last meal it would be Margaritas with chips, salsa, and guacamole washed down with some chicken tacos! Yum...just thinking about it makes me happy!
I love... - 33.6664
Fruity Salsa With Blueberries
A salsa with the exotic flavors of blueberries and jalapenos peppers. A chunky salsa to be had with tortillas - 94.9833
Tasty Mango Salsa
You don't really have to tour the Tex-Mex restaurants to enjoy the best of salsas. Chef Keith Snow presents a simple yet delectable salsa recipe that can be easily tossed up at home in a few simple steps. Just crab your crackers, crudités, chips or whatever... - 103.951
Hamburgers With Olive Salsa
Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Toss before serving.
Mix ground beef, garlic, olives, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 4 hamburger patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook hamburgers, over... - 40.7946
1 Preheat oven to 250°F. Place nuts in a large baking pan with sides. Sprinkle peanuts generously with all 3 spices. If seasonings will not stick, drizzle peanuts with a few drops of oil.
2 Heat in the oven for 15 minutes. Using a spatula, turn the peanuts... - 24.1152
Stuffed Green Chile Burgers
1 Divide the beef into 4 equal portions.
2 Further divide each portion into half and shape into thin patties.
3 Place one green chile and 1 tablespoon of salsa on 4 of the patties.
4 Sprinkle some black pepper and top with another beef patty,... - 34.9018
Chile Con Queso
1) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add the onion and cook until it softens.
3) Add tomatoes and chilies.
4) Reduce heat to simmer the mixture for a few minutes.
5) Fold in cheese and stir to melt into the mixture.
6) Stir in milk... - 45.538
Quick Guacamole For You
If you have a bowl of guacamole ready in your freeze, many of your problems will get solved. You can use it for appetizers, snacks or even meals. Use as a dip with crackers or as a filling in tortillas or take your liberty to enjoy it in any way. Go through... - 122.975
Eggplant Tacos With Spicy Yogurt Salsa
The raw eggplant fruit can have a somewhat bitter taste, but becomes tender when cooked and develops a rich, complex flavor. Traditionally, recipes would advise the salting, rinsing and draining of the sliced fruit (known as "degorging") to soften it and to... - 131.984
Red Chile Enchiladas
1) Mix together the maseca (corn flour), baking powder, salt and some water.
2) Mix well till a smooth dough is formed. It should not be sticky.
3) Shape the mixture into balls the size of an egg.
4) Between two sheets of wax paper, place one ball at a... - 43.13
Mexican Fruit Snack Recipes By Category
Mexican Fruit Snack Course: