- » Mexican Fried Fish
Mexican Fried Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican fried fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican fried fish recipes.
Beer Batter Fried Tilapia With Tacos
On the special occasions, when you want to serve guests something good and healthy, try the beer batter fish tacos. The chef in the video believes in affordable cooking, so she has made this dish for her guests. Watch the video for this delicious taco recipe. - 133.65
Quick Spicy Fish Tacos
Want to try some easy and healthy Mexican foods by yourself? This video will teach you, how to assemble a fabulous taco with a filling of tilapia fillet and spicy cole slaw. These tacos are light, spicy and too satisfying for your taste buds. - 119.595
Tilapia Fish Tacos
Something light and easy for dinner? If that’s the thought going through then these fish tacos need to be tried! Watch Ken give these fish tacos a try in his kitchen! - 113.835
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
Easy Fish Tacos With Fresh Salsa
This easy recipe for crispy fish tacos is straight forward and very delicious. The crispy batter contrasts nicely with the hot and flaky base for an incredible taste experience. Top that off with a fresh, homemade salsa that takes only minutes to make and you... - 102.815
Pan Fried Tilapia With Fresh Tomato And Olive Salsa
Fish lovers, here is a brand new recipe for you guys- Pan Fried Tilapia with Fresh Tomato and Olive Salsa. It's a complete meal in a plate. This video demonstrates the details of preparing this gourmet style meal that is perfect for lunch or dinner. It is a... - 100.671
Crunchy Fish Tacos
Ever tried a fish taco?? If you haven’t here is a great video on how to prepare this at home!! A great batter before frying the fish and into a nice crunchy filling!! One great meal! - 88.8586
1) Chop half of the pimientos. Reserve the other half for garnish.
2) With cold water, wash the fish thoroughly. Gently pat dry the fish.
3) In a glass baking dish, arrange the fish fillets.
4) Over the fish, pour the lime juice.
5)... - 47.3271
Yucatan Red Snapper
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to brown (about 10 minutes).
Stir in sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and tomatoes.
Increase heat to high and cook, stirring, until mixture is... - 43.2571
Mexican Style Sole With Almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Place the almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until toasted. Remove the almonds and set aside. Reduce the oven temperature to 250°.
2. Sprinkle the fish with the salt and pepper. Break the eggs into a... - 39.4944
Cocktail Fish Balls
1. Heat fat to 385°F before frying.
2. Take a bowl and arrange codfish cakes in it. Mix in pepper, butter and eggs and blend well. Shape into small balls.
3. Roll the balls on fine crumbs and add to hot fat, several at a time, and deep... - 37.1257
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 36.8503
Cut the fillets into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and coat the fish in the batter and fry in olive oil.
Let drain and cool.
Mix wine, olive oil and vinegar, dash of mustard, salt and pepper, sliced onion rings, gherkins (about 4 slices), olives, capers and juice... - 34.234
Baja Fish Fillets
1 Prepare a marinade by combining lemon juice, wine, chopped scallions, 4 tablespoons oil, the garlic, oregano, salt and red chile in a shallow flat dish such as a pie plate.
2 Place fillets in the marinade and turn frequently, spooning the sauce over the... - 33.7009
Mexican Fish Portions
Cook fish portions according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat 1/4 inch shortening in skillet.
Fry tortillas till lightly browned.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place cooked fish portion on tortilla; top with lettuce, tomato slice, and shredded Cheddar... - 33.2906