- » Mexican Fried Fish
Mexican Fried Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican fried fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican fried fish recipes.
Beer Batter Fried Tilapia With Tacos
On the special occasions, when you want to serve guests something good and healthy, try the beer batter fish tacos. The chef in the video believes in affordable cooking, so she has made this dish for her guests. Watch the video for this delicious taco recipe. - 134.837
Pan Fried Tilapia With Fresh Tomato And Olive Salsa
Fish lovers, here is a brand new recipe for you guys- Pan Fried Tilapia with Fresh Tomato and Olive Salsa. It's a complete meal in a plate. This video demonstrates the details of preparing this gourmet style meal that is perfect for lunch or dinner. It is a... - 100.669
1) Chop half of the pimientos. Reserve the other half for garnish.
2) With cold water, wash the fish thoroughly. Gently pat dry the fish.
3) In a glass baking dish, arrange the fish fillets.
4) Over the fish, pour the lime juice.
5)... - 47.2003
Yucatan Red Snapper
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to brown (about 10 minutes).
Stir in sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and tomatoes.
Increase heat to high and cook, stirring, until mixture is... - 43.2522
Cocktail Fish Balls
1. Heat fat to 385°F before frying.
2. Take a bowl and arrange codfish cakes in it. Mix in pepper, butter and eggs and blend well. Shape into small balls.
3. Roll the balls on fine crumbs and add to hot fat, several at a time, and deep... - 37.126
Mexican Style Sole With Almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Place the almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until toasted. Remove the almonds and set aside. Reduce the oven temperature to 250°.
2. Sprinkle the fish with the salt and pepper. Break the eggs into a... - 36.9592
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 35.5225
Baja Fish Fillets
1 Prepare a marinade by combining lemon juice, wine, chopped scallions, 4 tablespoons oil, the garlic, oregano, salt and red chile in a shallow flat dish such as a pie plate.
2 Place fillets in the marinade and turn frequently, spooning the sauce over the... - 31.8778