- » Mexican Fried Corn
Mexican Fried Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican fried corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican fried corn recipes.
Super Bowl Favorite Corn Dogs
Next big game-day, wow your guests with a quick and easy corn dog recipe that is sure to get great raves. Betty teaches you how to make this crowd-pleasing version of hot dogs that is just perfect for a tailgate party. The best part about this yummy delight... - 107.641
Mexican Corn Tortilla Chips
No one can say no to 'corn tortilla chips' that seems to be a favorite of kids and adults alike. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare a Mexican corn treat at home using chips, cream, cilantro and avocado. A riot of texture and taste indeed! - 92.1659
Put the tortillas on a board and divide the retried beans among them, spreading a spoonful of the mixture on one half of each tortilla and leaving a little space around the edge.
Put a little Cheddar and some mozzarella on top of the beans and then add a few... - 46.0983
Mexican Tamale Pancakes
Put cornmeal in a medium-size bowl.
Pour boiling water over cornmeal and stir well; let cool for about 10 minutes.
Add milk, oil, and egg; mix until well blended.
Add baking mix, salt, cumin, chili powder, and baking powder; beat until smooth.
Stir in corn... - 44.0822
Sweet Corn Rissoles
1) In a bowl, place together corn, parsley, flour, salt and onion,
2) Stir the corn mixture well to combine together.
3) In a small bowl, place the whole egg and beat well.
4) Stir the egg in the corn mixture until the mixture incorporates well... - 42.4362
Corn Tortilla Casserole
Tear corn tortillas into bite-size pieces.
Arrange half of the tortillas in greased 2-quart square baking dish.
Top with half of the Monterey Jack cheese, half of the frozen corn and half of the green onions.
Repeat layering with remaining tortillas, cheese,... - 42.0913
Poblanos Rellenos With Coriander Corn Sauce
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag to steam for 5 minutes. Gently remove the blackened skin without tearing the pepper or... - 41.9601
1) Heat oil and stir fry onion or spring onion and chillies until tender.
2) Drain and reserve.
3) Pour the remaining oil and fry the tortillas until golden.
4) Store the fried tortillas in paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
5) Arrange tortillas on... - 38.7938
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 36.8503
Mexican Corn With French-fried Onions
1) In a heavy skillet, combine together the butter or margarine, corn, green pepper, red pepper and salt.
2) Cover the skillet and cook mixture over medium flame for about 7 minutes, occasionally stirring.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, French-fried onions... - 36.7226
Crabmeat And Corn Quesadillas
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Spoon crabmeat mixture evenly over 5 tortillas; spread to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Sprinkle evenly with cheese, and top with remaining tortillas.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place... - 35.8116
Taco Or Tostada Shells
To prepare taco shells, pour oil in a heavy skillet to a depth of 1 inch and heat it until it's very hot.
To test whether the oil is hot enough, dip in a small corner of the tortilla: if small bubbles rise, the oil is ready.
Hold the tortilla with a pair of... - 30.7397
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Fry the tortilla for about 1/2 minute each side.
3) Transfer on paper towels to soak extra oil.
4) Serve immediately with your choice of dip. - 28.3701
1 Heat lard or oil, 2 inches deep, in an electric deep-fryer, skillet or other heavy large pan. Using kitchen shears, cut the tortillas almost into quarters, leaving the center portion intact, pinwheel fashion (for ease in turning).
2 Fry the tortillas in... - 27.8848
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1 Mix the salt into the masa and make a well in the center. Pour about 1/2 cup water into the well. Mix, then continue adding water, a little at a time, until a very firm dough is formed. (I find mixing the dough at first with a spoon and finishing with my... - 27.5621
Homemade Taco Chips
Cut tortillas into wedges.
Heat oil in skillet to about 390°F.
Fry tortilla wedges in batches until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Salt lightly and serve. - 27.1298
Fried Corn And Onions
Melt butter in skillet.
Add onion; sprinkle with salt and dash pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 5 minutes, shaking skillet often.
Add corn; mix.
Heat uncovered 5 minutes, stir often.
Season to taste. - 25.9317
Corn Tortilla Chips
1. If tortillas are fresh, let stand, uncovered, in single layer on wire rack 1 to 2 hours to dry slightly
2. Stack 6 tortillas; cutting through stack, cut tortillas into 6 or 8 equal wedges. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
3. Melt enough lard in deep,... - 23.8531