- » Mexican Fried Chicken
Mexican Fried Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican fried chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican fried chicken recipes.
Spicy Oven Fried Chicken Breasts
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Use a small bowl, to combine the bread crumbs, cumin, oregano, salt, black pepper, chili powder, and cayenne.
3) In a shallow dish, spread the mixture.
4) In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and lime juice... - 47.5114
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a deep heavy skillet, place the chicken.
3) With salt, black pepper and red pepper, season the chicken.
4) Simmer, until the chicken is tender.
5) Remove from heat. Then, remove skin and bones. Reserve... - 47.2339
Pizza Flavored Chicken Tacos
1) In a nonstick frying pan over medium high temperature, place ground chicken and cook for about 5 minutes stirring continuously until brown.
2) Add onion, green pepper, mushrooms and garlic; cook for about 5 minutes or until tender.
3) Sprinkle with... - 46.1756
Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in a small skillet and add just enough water to cover.
Over moderately high heat, bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer, covered, until firm to the touch, about 5... - 45.7624
Crispy Oven Fried Mexican Chicken
1 In a large shallow pan (not aluminum), add vegetable juice and hot sauce. Mix well.
2 Add the chicken to the mixture and let marinate for 30 at room temperature or you can place it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
3 Preheat the oven to ... - 45.3451
Hot Chilli Chicken Fajitas
Soak eight 15 cm bamboo skewers in water overnight.
Mix together the chilli oil, chilli powder, paprika, sugar and the lime zest and juice in a shallow non-metallic dish.
Cut each chicken breast lengthways into 6 strips.
Add to the chilli mixture and stir... - 43.416
Rolled Tortilla With Chicken Filling
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; heat in 350° oven 20 minutes.
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; blend in flour and salt.
Add chicken broth.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion, paprika, nutmeg, and pepper.
Stir in... - 43.1255
Chicken Fajita Wraps
Combine chicken, lime juice and 2 cloves garlic in medium bowl; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken mixture;... - 42.942
Tex Mex Chicken Nuggets
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Combine masa harina, baking powder, salt, and chili powder; stir well.
Combine milk, club soda, egg, and egg white; add mixture to dry ingredients, stirring well.
Stir in... - 41.2221
Mexican Oven Fried Chicken
Place crackers, cilantro, cornmeal, pine nuts, garlic, cumin, oregano, 1/4 tsp.lite salt, cayenne pepper, and ground cloves in the food processor.
Process to form fine crumbs.
Add Egg Beater and mix until moist.
Place mixture on a large shallow plate and set... - 40.9463
Mexican Fried Chicken
Mash garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt until pasty.
Rub chicken with garlic ..mixture.
Arrange chicken in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Sprinkle with lime juice and onion.
Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 3 hours.
Remove chicken from... - 39.3267
Mexican Oven Fried Chicken
Combine chicken and Bloody Mary mix in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
Combine next 7 ingredients.
Drain chicken and dredge in mixture.
Arrange chicken in jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 - 60... - 38.4444
1. Place garlic, cumin, chili powder, lime juice and tequila in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, turn to coat, then cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Drain chicken and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or char-grill or in a frying pan for 3-4... - 37.2888
Chicken And Chilli Tamales
1. Place corn husks in a bowl, pour over warm water to cover and soak for 30 minutes.
2. To make dough, place butter in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Place masa and baking powder in a bowl, then stir in stock and mix to combine. Gradually beat masa... - 36.8778
1. Place garlic, cumin, chilli powder, lime juice and tequila in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, turn to coat, then cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Drain chicken and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or char-grill or in a frying pan for 3-4... - 36.4676
Thigh Steaks In Fruity Mint Salsa
1. Pound thigh fillets on both sides with a meat mallet to flatten. Sprinkle with salt (if using), pepper and oregano.
2. Heat a nonstick frying pan and lightly spray with oil, place in the thigh steaks and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a heated... - 34.5251
Chile Cornmeal Crusted Chicken Breasts
1. In a large bowl add cornmeal, chilli powder, coriander, cumin and oregano.
2. Dip the chicken breasts into this mixture and coat both the sides properly.
3. In a heavy bottomed skillet heat oil and cook the chicken until browned on both sides and... - 32.8628
Mexican Fried Chicken
Roll chicken pieces, salted, into mixture of flour and chili powder.
Brown chicken in oil at 350°; reduce heat to 200°.
Add other ingredients; cover and allow to simmer until well done (1 hour). - 30.3794
Mexicali Oven Fried Chicken
In a bowl combine the cornmeal, flour, dried oregano, and chili powder; place cornmeal mixture on a sheet of waxed paper. Set aside.
To skin the chicken pieces, use your fingers to pull the skin away from the meat; discard the skin. Rinse the chicken pieces.... - 28.5666
Mexican Fried Chicken Recipes By Category
Mexican Fried Chicken Dish: