- » Mexican Fondue
Mexican Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican fondue recipes.
Easy Three Cheese Fondue
Heat margarine in small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir milk into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, about... - 41.5666
Mexican Beef Fondue
Cut meat in 1-inch cubes and put on a serving plate.
To make Mexican Sauce, heat vegetable oil in a medium-size saucepan, add onion and garlic and cook gently until softened.
Stir in tomatoes and their juice, tomato paste and chili powder.
Simmer uncovered 10... - 41.1339
Mexican Cheese Fondue
Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
Whisk in flour and garlic powder until blended.
Whisk in half and half and chicken broth.
Continue to heat the mixture until it thickens and starts to bubble,about 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
Gradually add... - 37.51
1. Rub the inside and bottom of a fondue pot or a chaffing dish with a clove of garlic.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the soup mix, water and tomato paste using a wire whip or fork to blend the ingredients.
3. Place the... - 36.1669
Mexican Cheese Fondue
This Mexican Cheese Fondue is an excellent and very tasty recipe. The addition of chile salsa to this Mexican Cheese Fondue blended perfectly with the dish. All in all a great recipe! - 28.5925
You May Also Like!
Saute 1/4 cup chopped green pepper and 2 tablespoons sliced green onions in butter or margarine before adding egg mixture.
Fold 1/2 cup crisp cooked bacon pieces, 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes, 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe or stuffed olives, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 16.517
1. Combine beef and taco seasoning thoroughly.
2. Shape into 3/4 inch meatballs and brown in skillet. Drain off fat.
3. Serve with cocktail picks or fondue forks. - 19.4502
Mexican Cheese Dip
This delicious dip is sometimes called queso fundido, queso blanco or even cheese fondue. Serve with carrots, celery, crackers or sliced sourdough baguette or tortilla chips. - 95.1529
Mexican Bean Dip
In a 1 1/2 quart serving dish or pottery fondue dish, mix together beans, cheese, chili peppers, tomato, and chili powder.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring after 2 minutes) or until heated... - 32.2162
Sausages With Mexican Dip
Put the onion and vinegar into the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
Simmer a few minutes longer then add paprika, pepper, salt and sugar to taste.
Put cocktail sticks in the sausages and serve with cr - 27.8593
Melt butter in top of double boiler; add green pepper and onion; cook over low heat until tender but not browned.
Blend in flour.
Add milk slowly, stirring constantly; cook until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Heat tomatoes; gradually stir tomatoes into... - 35.6268
Chili Con Queso With Mixed Cheese
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2. Add the soup mix and flour in the butter and stir to combine.
3. Further pour in the cream stirring continuously until well blended.
4. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring often, then... - 42.806
Chilies Con Queso
1) In a medium-size saucepan boil 750 ml of wtaer and blanch the courgette for 1 minute.
2) Drain courgettes in colander and rinse under cold water.
3) Wrap n paper towel and kee in refrigerator until used.
4) Seed and cut the chipotle or... - 45.1576
To make crust: Mix cornmeal with cold water and salt.
Stir into boiling water, cook until thickened.
Then cover and continue cooking over low heat for 10 minutes.
Cool, stirring occasionally.
To make filling: Heat oil in large skillet and... - 45.1037
1. In a saucepan, fondue pot or chafing dish, combine the cheese spread, tomatoes, chilies and onion.
2. Place on a gently heat and melt the cheese, stirring frequently, until it is smooth and begins to bubble lightly.
3. Pour into a bowl or... - 29.4364
Mexican Fondue Recipes By Category