- » Mexican Fish Salad
Mexican Fish Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican fish salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican fish salad recipes.
Peppered Mahi Fillet With Mango Salad
Its about a light meal for the day that does a great deal. A simple mahi fillet cooked to the tee with a brilliant salad to go with. Watch Ken get these fillets cooked! - 118.376
Mexican Orange Roughy Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a large skillet combine water and salt and bring to boiling.
3. Add fish, return to boiling and reduce heat.
4. With cover let it simmer for 3 to 6 minutes until... - 45.7901
Mexican Pickled Fish
Skin and bone fish and cut into small pieces.
Take a pie dish, place fish pieces in it and cover with lemon juice.
Marinate a few hours, this being the only cooking process.
Pour off extra liquid and add oil, onion, tomatoes, olives, coriander and chilli.
Mix... - 44.7214
1. Cut fish into thin strips and place in a medium bowl.
2. Over fish pour lemon juice or lime juice and stir such that fish is coated cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours such that fish has turned white and opaque and looks cooked.
3. Peel tomatoes,... - 44.6355
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 42.6152
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 39.0821
1) Scrape, rinse and slice the fish into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the fish, cover with the lime juice and allow to marinate for 45 minutes.
3) Then add the remaining ingredients into the marinated fish, mix thoroughly.
4) Refrigerate until... - 37.3862
Ceviche Del Jardin
1. Put the fish into a medium nonreactive bowl with the lime juice and coconut water. Cover and chill for 12 hours or overnight, stirring once in a while. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the marinade.
2. Return the marinated fish to the bowl. It will now appear... - 32.6345
Smoked Mackerel Salad
1 Mayonnaise is a traditional accompaniment to cold, poached salmon and can also be served with fish salads vinegar.
2 Stir in the rice, mackerel fillets, tomatoes and celery.
3 Blend well and season with salt and pepper.
4 Pile the mixture onto a flat... - 29.2389