- » Mexican Fish
Mexican Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican fish recipes.
How To Make Baked Fish With Tomatillo Salsa And Sour Cream
When you are looking for quick side dishes, try making some Tilapia with tomatillo salsa and sour cream sauce. It will turn out into an amazing dish to serve with other meat or vegetable dishes. In this video, the chef demonstrates the easiest way to bake... - 93.9543
1) Chop half of the pimientos. Reserve the other half for garnish.
2) With cold water, wash the fish thoroughly. Gently pat dry the fish.
3) In a glass baking dish, arrange the fish fillets.
4) Over the fish, pour the lime juice.
5)... - 47.3271
Mexican Pickled Fish
Skin and bone fish and cut into small pieces.
Take a pie dish, place fish pieces in it and cover with lemon juice.
Marinate a few hours, this being the only cooking process.
Pour off extra liquid and add oil, onion, tomatoes, olives, coriander and chilli.
Mix... - 43.8286
Mexican Fish Patties
ln a grinder process the bread pieces to get fresh bread crumbs.
Boil fish in a saucepan with 1 cup water, 1 bay leaf, 1 green cardamom and 1/2 tsp salt.
Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
Chop the boiled fish to get small pieces.
Mix... - 41.999
Matalote are lip smacking yummy side dish! This delicious Matalote is incomparable and so difficult to resist. Try this excellent Matalote. - 41.4598
Mexican Style Sole With Almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Place the almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until toasted. Remove the almonds and set aside. Reduce the oven temperature to 250°.
2. Sprinkle the fish with the salt and pepper. Break the eggs into a... - 39.4944
Baked Trout Mexican Style
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Wash the trout and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavities with salt and pepper and fill with a few coriander (cilantro) leaves.
2. Place the fish side by side in a shallow ovenproof dish.... - 36.2869
Mexican Fish Portions
Cook fish portions according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat 1/4 inch shortening in skillet.
Fry tortillas till lightly browned.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place cooked fish portion on tortilla; top with lettuce, tomato slice, and shredded Cheddar... - 33.2906
Mexican Fish And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the salsa and cook, stirring, until thickened, about 3 minutes. Pour salsa into a 9x13-inch baking dish and cool slightly.
2. Slice the scallions.... - 32.8584
Fish Appetizer Acapulco-style
Cut fish in small, thin pieces; if scallops are used, dice or thinly slice them.
Place in a bowl, stir in lemon or lime juice, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Stir in chiles, onion, tomatoes, salt, oregano, and olive oil. - 32.7057
Mexican Grilled Swordfish
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold swordfish steaks in single layer, combine lime juice, oil, chili powder, hot pepper flakes and oregano.
Add fish to marinade, turning to coat on both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour, turning... - 32.6095
Hot Mexican Style Fish
Place frozen block of fish on 20 X 12-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; seal securely.
Cook on ungreased cookie sheet in 450° oven 25 minutes.
Turn back foil; pour margarine over fish.
Sprinkle wtih salt; top with salsa and olives.
Cook uncovered until... - 29.8373
How To Make Tacos : Fish Taco
This easy recipe for crispy fish tacos is straight forward and very delicious.
Most people think tacos can only be made with meat -- beef, pork or chicken -- but tacos don't stop there. If you're looking for something different, fresh and new, think fish... - 0
Mexican Fish Recipes By Category