- » Mexican Fish
Mexican Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican fish recipes.
1) Chop half of the pimientos. Reserve the other half for garnish.
2) With cold water, wash the fish thoroughly. Gently pat dry the fish.
3) In a glass baking dish, arrange the fish fillets.
4) Over the fish, pour the lime juice.
5)... - 47.2003
Mexican Pickled Fish
Skin and bone fish and cut into small pieces.
Take a pie dish, place fish pieces in it and cover with lemon juice.
Marinate a few hours, this being the only cooking process.
Pour off extra liquid and add oil, onion, tomatoes, olives, coriander and chilli.
Mix... - 44.7214
Mexican Fish Patties
ln a grinder process the bread pieces to get fresh bread crumbs.
Boil fish in a saucepan with 1 cup water, 1 bay leaf, 1 green cardamom and 1/2 tsp salt.
Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
Chop the boiled fish to get small pieces.
Mix... - 41.0417
Matalote are lip smacking yummy side dish! This delicious Matalote is incomparable and so difficult to resist. Try this excellent Matalote. - 40.2374
Mexican Style Sole With Almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Place the almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until toasted. Remove the almonds and set aside. Reduce the oven temperature to 250°.
2. Sprinkle the fish with the salt and pepper. Break the eggs into a... - 36.9592
Baked Trout Mexican Style
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Wash the trout and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavities with salt and pepper and fill with a few coriander (cilantro) leaves.
2. Place the fish side by side in a shallow ovenproof dish.... - 35.5271
Mexican Fish And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the salsa and cook, stirring, until thickened, about 3 minutes. Pour salsa into a 9x13-inch baking dish and cool slightly.
2. Slice the scallions.... - 32.7035
Mexican Fish Portions
Cook fish portions according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat 1/4 inch shortening in skillet.
Fry tortillas till lightly browned.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place cooked fish portion on tortilla; top with lettuce, tomato slice, and shredded Cheddar... - 32.2495
Fish Appetizer Acapulco-style
Cut fish in small, thin pieces; if scallops are used, dice or thinly slice them.
Place in a bowl, stir in lemon or lime juice, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Stir in chiles, onion, tomatoes, salt, oregano, and olive oil. - 31.4884
Mexican Grilled Swordfish
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold swordfish steaks in single layer, combine lime juice, oil, chili powder, hot pepper flakes and oregano.
Add fish to marinade, turning to coat on both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour, turning... - 29.8141
Hot Mexican Style Fish
Place frozen block of fish on 20 X 12-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; seal securely.
Cook on ungreased cookie sheet in 450° oven 25 minutes.
Turn back foil; pour margarine over fish.
Sprinkle wtih salt; top with salsa and olives.
Cook uncovered until... - 27.5071
Mexican Fish Recipes By Category