- » Mexican Fajita Salad
Mexican Fajita Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican fajita salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican fajita salad recipes.
Steak Fajita With Fruit And Lettuce Salad
Turn your average meals into gourmet style. Watch this video recipe of Steak Fajita with Fruit and Lettuce Salad and see how easily you can turn your daily meals into a delightful experience. Just use fresh ingredients and present it in a nice manner. You... - 106.6
Stir Fry Fajita Salad
1) Discard the excess fat from the steak.
2) In a shallow dish, place the steak.
3) In a bowl, combine lime juice and next 6 ingredients.
4) Stir well and pour over steak.
5) Cover the dish and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 8 hours... - 46.694
Warm Fajita Salad
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 11 ingredients.
Remove 2 tablespoons; cover and chill.
Add pork to remaining marinade; toss to coat.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes to 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain pork, discarding marinade.
Heat... - 42.5264
Mexican Shrimp Fajita Salad
Combine 1 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, cumin, chili powder and garlic in medium bowl.
Stir in shrimp and marinate 20 minutes, stirring fish occasionally.
Heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute onion and red pepper until tender but... - 42.2116
Fajita Steak Salad
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, salsa, 2 tablespoons oil and vinegar; set aside.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute peppers, onion and garlic in remaining 1 tablespoon oil until tender. In large nonmetal bowl, combine pepper mixture, steak and... - 37.4972
1. Cut beef into 2 x 1 x 1/4 Inch strips. Place in resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine lime juice, cilantro, garlic and chili powder in small bowl. Pour over beef; seal bag. Let stand for 10 minutes, turning once.
2. Cut bell peppers into strips. Cut... - 35.0486