- » Mexican Eggplant Casserole
Mexican Eggplant Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican eggplant casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican eggplant casserole recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. On a baking sheet, place the slices of the eggplant in a single layer
3. Bake for 20 minutes or till crisp
4. In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, tip in the tomato sauce, chillies, scallions, olives, cumin and the... - 47.5867
Mexican Style Eggplant
On 10 x 15-inch nonstick baking sheet arrange eggplant slices in a single layer; bake at 450°F until soft, about 20 minutes.
While eggplant is baking, in 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine tomato sauce, tomatoes, scallions, chilies, olives, garlic, and cumin and... - 37.3247
Place the whole, unpeeled eggplant in enough boiling salted water to cover completely; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain and allow to cool enough to handle.
Cut it into quarters lengthwise; peel each quarter, then cut crosswise into 1-inch... - 36.0373
International Tamale Pie
In a pan at least 2 inches deep and about 12 by 15 inches in diameter, mix onions, peppers, eggplants, oil, and garlic.
Bake in a 425° oven until vegetables are well browned and eggplant is soft when pressed, about 40 minutes; stir often.
Let stand until... - 46.831