- » Mexican Dessert
Mexican Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican dessert recipes.
Creamy Cheese Cake With Cinnamon Crust
Will any variation of cheesecake work for you? Here is another great recipe video from Kat. A great variation of a cheesecake, this one is simple to make…great for a first timer! - 126.026
How To Make Bunuelos - A Mexican Pastry With Cinnamon And Sugar
This Mexican dessert is traditionally served at Christmas time. These are sort of like fritters or cinnamon donuts. Very yummy. In Mexico these crisp pastries, are often eaten as a mid-afternoon sweet. Bunuelos are coated in a sugar cinnamon mixture and... - 125.689
Quick And Simple Tres Leches Cake
If you fancy eating a really light, nice textured, spongy cake, then you will really enjoy devouring spring and moist tres leches cake. Rich, sweet and delicious, this dense and fluffy cake makes for an excellent treat for any one with a sweet tooth. Stream... - 120.257
Strawberry-coconut Tres Leches Trifle
Pampered Chef Recipe - Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle. Delicious and easy, this trifle tastes just like the authentic cake but with a whole new twist.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a... - 117.803
Mexican Wedding Cookies
Think cookies are too mainstream? Then you need to watch this video and learn of a classic cookie recipe that everyone is sure to fall in love with. You wouldn't want to stop baking these! - 117.086
Mexican Buttermilk Cake With Zesty Mango Salsa
Looking for a yummy dessert recipe that is very different from the mainstream? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tasty buttermilk cake topped with a zesty mango salsa. Enjoy! - 116.624
Gluten-free Applesauce Spiced Coffee Cake
Coffeecake may seem easy to make but its very hard to get the right dense and moist texture. This cake uses applesauce in the ingredient list and that contributes to the dense moistness. Its almost like a huge soft delicious coffee brownie. - 115.153
Mexican Ice Cream
Looking for a chilly dessert with a little KICK in the taste buds?! Then try this on for flavor... - 114.137
Sweet Poached Pears In Reduction Sauce
On the lookout for a dessert recipe that is yummy, easy to make and very different from what you have been serving your guests lately? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty dessert that will leave all your guests amazed! - 110.27
Tia Maria's Peanut Butter Balls For Kids
To lure your food fussy kid, try this peanut butter balls packed with health and taste. With Chef Keith Snow you can master the art of making it in a jiffy and make every meal a treat at home. The best part is that even if you are busy you can try this quick... - 107.188
Aztec Chocolate Cake Chocolate Sauce And Caramel Sauce
The Aztec Chocolate cake is just a variation on the Sachertorte with some spices added onto it, but the chocolate and caramel sauces are new recipes! Towards the end of the video I give some basic dessert sauce design ideas to help you with your plated... - 106.462
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Did someone say they were looking for a chocolate chip cookie recipe on our Mexican recipe site? Well have I got one for you. - 102.428
Mexican Cinnamon Custard
Want to know of a tasty Mexican recipe that will yield a dessert so creamy and yummy that you will be showered with nothing but compliments? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! - 101.772
Light Spiced Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
Think sweet ice creams are too commonplace? Then watch this video and learn to make a Mexican ice cream that is the right blend of sweet and spicy! Watch now to learn more! - 100.562
Raw Choco Taco With Cashew Vanilla Ice Cream
Heard of a healthy taco with sweet fillings to make a dessert? Here is a recipe to make one. Health chef Santiago shows how to make Choco Taco with cashew and vanilla ice cream in a frozen granola, a substitute for the Taco. A total sweet delight! - 100.382
Cocadas Or Coconut Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add the shredded coconut, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and mix well together for 2-3 minutes.
3. Roll into small balls and arrange on parchment paper lined... - 98.4392
Guava And Condensed Milk Mousse
Are you looking for an easy dessert recipe that will leave everyone asking for more? Then watch this video and learn how to make a yummy guava based dessert. Watch and learn! - 95.8139
Banana Toffee Pie
Looking for a dead-easy dessert recipe that can be whomped up speedily and with a handful of ingredients? Then this banana toffee pie will just fit your bill. Betty storms up a classic creamy pudding in a few simple steps that promises to take the decadence... - 95.3009
Fast And Simple Homemade Graham Cracker Pie Crust
If you find pie making a challenge, this recipe will get you through. Betty's version of homemade graham cracker piecrust is as easy as a pie to make. When you want to make down-home cracker crust at home, all you have to do is to tune into this recipe video... - 91.7759
Holiday Special Cranberry-orange Relish Mold
Looking for a delicious, classic condiment to amp up your Thanksgiving table ? Try this zesty, fruity dip. In this video, Betty explains how to make the delicious cranberry-orange relish mold. The gorgeous combo of cranberry sauce, mandarin oranges, and... - 90.6842
Homemade Chocolate Mousse
If you love your homemade desserts, you will love to watch this video recipe of Homemade Chocolate Mousse. In this video you will learn a professional way to make this all time chilled dessert. Follow the directions closely and you will get great results. - 90.4045
Almond Flavored Flan With Berry Salsa
Looking for a unique dessert recipe that is sure to leave everyone's taste buds pleased and is also easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect flan, with a very yummy sauce! Watch to know more! - 89.589
Healthy Wraps And Super Round Dessert
1.Spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese on the wrap.
2.Add tomatoes, cilantro and basil, cucumber, Dijon mustard, chicken and green onions and avocado.
3.Roll it up tightly.
4.You can experiment with the spread and filling. Spread avocado instead of... - 83.3149
Vegetarian Mexican Dinner - Lasagna, Salad & Dessert
For all the Mexican food lovers, nothing can get better than this. Chef Bhal Dave arranges a special platter of Mexican dinner with Layered Poblano Vege Lasagna, Cuke Radhish & Tomato Salad & Layered Lime Cream Trifle Dessert. These toothsome dishes can be... - 68.8579
Tres Leches Cake - Ultimate Moist Cake
How to make the Tres Leches cake, the ultimate moist cake! It's a spongy cake soaked in a milk syrup made of condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream. The perfect cake for this summer! - 55.6399
Mexican Chocolate Cake
This Mexican Chocolate Cake is sure to win a few hearts over. The yummy Mexican Chocolate Cake offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Mexican Chocolate Cake for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 50.072
Mexican Coconut Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large heavy pot, mix the water, orange peel, cinnamon sticks, and salt together. Bring to a boil, stir in the rice then simmer on a low heat for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid is... - 48.13
Mexican Christmas Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, apply 1 tablespoon butter to the bottom and sides.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) On 2 baking sheets, arrange the bread slices, place 2 inches from the heat and toast for... - 47.8559
Fit And Fabulous Flan
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Heat an 8-inch skillet and add ¼ cup sugar. Stir on medium heat till sugar melts and turns golden brown.
3. Take six custard cups of 6 ounce each and transfer the melted sugar into them quickly just coating the... - 47.6296
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Mexican Wedding Cakes...even though the name says cake, what you will see are cookies! Typically prepared with the addition of nuts, this particular recipe also includes food coloring. Served obviously during weddings, you will also see these around Christmas... - 47.5686
1. Take a bowl and sift the baking powder, flour and salt into it.
2. Beat the mixture to resemble coarse meal after cutting in the butter.
3. Take another bowl and whisk eggs and sugar in it. Blend it with dry ingredients with enough water to make... - 47.3841
Mexican Christmas Cookies
The mexican christmas cookies are spiced orange and pecan cookies. Baked for the holidays with flour, eggs, sugar, shortening along with cinnamon and cloves, the mexican christmas cookies can be cut in various shapes. Sweet and festive, the mexican christmas... - 47.3572
Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a flour or sugar shaker, combine sugar and cinnamon.
3. Lightly brush tortillas with water; dust them with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4. Using a pizza cutter, divide each tortilla into 8 wedges.
5. Arrange... - 47.2383
Grand marnier Blackberry Flan
1. In a saucepan place the frozen blackberries with sugar until it dissolves.
2. Cover the saucepan and simmer and allow to simmer for about 25 minutes or so; drain and reserve the juice.
3. In a bowl mix together the milk, custard powder and sugar.
4.... - 46.7405
Mexican Saucepan Fudge Brownies
Grease and flour 8-inch square pan.
In large saucepan over low heat combine syrup, margarine, chocolate, and peanut butter.
Stir steadily until smooth and creamy.
Remove pan from heat; stir in sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and liqueur.
Break in... - 46.7139
Mexican Chocolate Roll
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter pan and line with buttered wax paper having the paper overlap the edges of the pan.
Soak the raisins and nuts in the warm Kahlua for 2 hours.
Cake: Beat egg yolks with the sugar until very thick.
Break the chocolate... - 46.6917
Kahlua Cheese Cake
Prepare chocolate crumb crust.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, melt chocolate with Kahlua and butter, stir until smooth.
In bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and salt.
Add sour cream; blend well.
Add cream cheese to egg... - 46.6829
Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
1) Grate chocolates on waxed paper and keep aside.
2) Place in a medium-size bowl egg yolks and salt and blend with electric mixer at high speed for 1 or 2 minutes. Turn to medium speed and add sugar. On high speed beat for further 2 to... - 46.3112
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press firmly on bottom and up side of lightly buttered 9-inch pie plate.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, ReaLime, tequila, triple sec and food coloring if desired; mix well.
Fold in whipped... - 45.8907
Mexican Apple Pie
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
Process briefly to blend.
Cut the butter into small pieces and add to the work bowl.
With several quick, short pulses, blend in the butter until the mixture resembles the texture of coarse... - 45.6626
Capirotada With Raspberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a heavy skillet, heat the butter until it's hot, add the bread, and fry until it's golden.
Remove the bread and drain it on paper towels.
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add the chocolate, sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup... - 45.4283
Mexican Corn And Cheese Pudding With Beaten Egg
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper.
Saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Position knife in food processor bowl; add corn, and pulse 10 to 12 times or until corn is coarsely chopped.
Add... - 45.3722
Onion And Apple Flan
1) With a knife slice teh apple. Add with onion in a pan; cover with little water.
2) Cook in simmering heat till soft. Keep aside to cool.
3) Line pastry on a 7 1/2-in flan ring and place on a baking sheet.
4) Pour onion and apple mixture in the... - 45.2582
1.In a saucepan, mix sugar and gelatin.
2.Add water to the mixture and cook by stirring on low flame until sugar and gelatin get dissolved.
3.Refrigerate until slightly set.
4.Once done, whisk the mixture until fluffy.
5.Whisk egg white along with... - 45.1656
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch flan dish.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4) Then gradually beat in the egg and... - 44.9086
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Rub in fat until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix to a soft dropping consistency with the beaten eggs, Worcestershire sauce and water.
Beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon, then turn mixture into an 8-inch... - 44.838
Chocolate Rhubarb Imperiale
1) In a heavy saucepan, melt the margarine and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon together and stir into the rhubarb sauce.
3) Then beat in the egg, yogurt and vanilla into the rhubarb mixture.
4) In the saucepan, blend this... - 44.7344
Prepare pastry dough.
Roll out into 1/8 inch thick circle and line a greased pie dish.
Trim and flute the edges.
Prick all over.
Chill for one hour.
To prepare filling, peel, core and chop apples.
Combine apple, sugar, water and butter in a saucepan and place... - 44.3732
Mexican Caramel Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2) In a non-stick pan, place 3/4 cup of sugar.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly, until sugar melts and forms a syrup.
4) Slowly stream in the water.
5) Quickly stream syrup into six 6-ounce custard cups and set... - 44.2647
Easter Egg Bread
1. Scald milk in small saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat. Add sugar, butter, lard and salt; stir until butter and lard are melted. Let stand at room temperature until lukewarm, about 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle yeast over the warm water in small bowl;... - 44.1874
Almond Pudding With Custard Sauce
in saucepan combine 1 cup sugar and gelatin; add water.
Cook and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Chill till partially set.
In large mixer bowl combine gelatin mixture, egg whites, and almond extract; beat at high speed about 5 minutes or till very light.
Remove... - 44.0567
To make the pastry, combine the flour, salt, and sugar in the work bowl of a food processor; pulse briefly to mix.
Cut in the butter and the shortening with several quick pulses.
Do not overmix.
With the motor running, gradually pour in the ice water and the... - 43.9541
Scalloped Mousse Flan
Sift dry ingredients together.
Rub in fat till mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, add finely grated cheese then mix to a stiff paste with cold water.
Turn out on to a lightly floured board, knead quickly till smooth then divide pastry in two.
Roll one half... - 43.8645
Heat sugar in water until dissolved; set aside.
Mix eggs, salt, and chocolate in blender.
Add sugar mixture slowly and blend until thick.
Add cognac and Kahlua.
Fold in half of the cream into chocolate mixture.
Chill several hours.
Serve in small wine... - 43.798
Mexican Fruit Bars
Mexican Fruit Bars is an easy baked dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Mexican Fruit Bars dish, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.1672
Arroz Con Leche
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the half-and-half and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the sugar.
Heat until just below boiling and remove from the heat.
In a small bowl, whisk the egg yolk with the remaining sugar.
Add 2 tablespoons of the hot half-and-half to... - 43.0188
Sausage Meat Flan
Mix the sausagemeat with the onion, breadcrumbs, seasonings and beaten egg.
Use to line a lightly greased 18 cm (7 in) flan dish.
Cook in a moderately hot oven for 25 to 30 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook the leeks in salted... - 42.8842
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) With a rolling pin, crush the chocolate biscuits.
3) With the butter, mix half of the biscuits and in the bottom of a greased 9 or 10-inch pie plate, press the crumb mixture.
4) Beat... - 42.8813
Combine sugar and gelatin in saucepan; add water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Chill till partially set; beat till fluffy.
Beat egg whites with extract to stiff peaks; fold into gelatin mixture.
Carefully fold in chopped... - 42.8155
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in medium saucepan.
Stir in milk until well-blended; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils (it will be quite thin).
Add a little to eggs; beat well.
Add mixture to rest of sauce in pan; cook,... - 42.636
Mexican Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Mix flour, granulated sugar, espresso, baking powder and salt in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole or round microwavable dish, 8 X 1 1/2 or 9x2 inches.
Mix in milk, oil and vanilla with fork until smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and... - 42.5244
Caramel Pumpkin Flan
Preheat Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add 1 cup sugar, stir well.
Cook in oven 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring at 1 minute intervals until sugar is melted, smooth, and a nice caramel color.
Immediately turn the caramel into a 9 inch glass... - 42.4873
Crumble Top Orange Rolls
1. Scald milk in small saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat. Add sugar, lard, orange rind and salt; stir until lard is melted. Let stand at room temperature until lukewarm, about 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle yeast over the warm water in large mixer bowl;... - 42.4074
Southwestern Pumpkin Pie
1 Place eggs, pumpkin, brown sugar, salt and all the spices in the container of an electric blender. Blend at high speed for about 30 seconds. Add the rum for the last few seconds. Or use a mixer to combine all these ingredients.
2 Line a 9-inch pie dish with... - 42.1563
Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce
This Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce recipe is my favorite . On holidays my daughter eminently demands this Mexican dessert and until I prepare and serve her the same she remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of... - 42.0949
Mexican Mocha Muffins
Mexican Mocha Muffins are amazing muffins which you really have to try at home. I served it for a party last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this Mexican Mocha Muffins and you will understand why. - 41.8005
In 8-inch skillet caramelize the 1/3 cup sugar by heating and stirring it over medium heat until it is melted and golden brown in color.
Quickly pour into an 8-inch round baking dish, tilting the dish so that the caramelized mixture spreads over the entire... - 41.2704
Paloma Blanca is an irresistible dessert recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with fruits, rum and eggs; I am sure you will enjoy this Paloma Blanca!. - 41.231
Mexican Mocha Mousse
1. In a 2-cup measuring cup, measure milk and add instant coffee; stir until dissolved.
2. In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, milk mixture and liqueur.
3. Using a wire whisk, beat the milk mixture until slightly thickened.
4.... - 41.1559
For the shells, blend the sugar and butter with the flour and add the egg yolk and white wine.
Divide the dough into 10 pieces and roll each into a ball.
Using a pasta machine, roll out the dough into thin rounds about 5 to 6 inches in diameter.
In a stockpot... - 41.144
Soak cornhusks in warm water several hours or overnight to soften.
Pat with paper toweling to remove excess moisture.
Mix masa harina and 2 2/3 cups water; let stand 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl beat together lard, sugar, salt, and cinnamon till... - 41.1394
1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and flour 8-inch (20-cm) springform pan.
2. Process 1/2 cup (125 mL) pecans in blender or food processor with on/off turns until very finely ground; do not overprocess or nuts will become oily. Grate 1 1/2 ounces (45 g)... - 40.9941
Mexican Chocolate! Who doesnâ€™t love chocolates. The wonderful combination of spices and chocolates entice and addict your taste buds with the first taste of it! If you are a chocolate lover then there is no way you can miss this Mexican Chocolate is... - 40.9502
Grease muffin tins.
Caramelize one-half cup sugar by cooking in large saucepan until melted and golden brown, stirring as needed.
Slowly and carefully add 1 1/4 cups boiling water and stir until blended.
Pour one tablespoonful into greased muffin tins.
Set... - 40.864
Cajeta Sundae With Toasted Pinon Cookie
To make the cajeta caramel, combine both milks in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce the heat and simmer.
In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch and baking soda and whisk in some of the hot milk, stirring until the... - 40.8084
Empanadas De Dulce
Mix flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt in bowl.
Cut in lard until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle ice water over flour mixture, stirring lightly with a fork until all dry ingredients hold together.
Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface... - 40.0826
Blueberry Frangipane Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 190°F/375°C/ Gas 5. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the caster sugar and lemon rind, stir well, then add the water and mix to a firm... - 40.0279
Mexican Brownie Cheesecake Pie
1. For the brownie layer: Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan or springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Stir together brownie mix, butter, water, egg, and cinnamon in a bowl. Scrape into pan, smoothing top. Bake until center springs back to... - 39.9917
Mexican Lamb Stew
1) Cook a mixture of milk, onion, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper being careful not to boil.
2) Fry lamb in hot butter until golden.
3) Stir in to hot milk and uncover and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour or more until lamb is soft and milk has... - 39.6911
New Mexico Bread Pudding
Toast bread slices lightly.
Remove some of the crusts, if desired.
Soak raisins in 2 cups warm water until puffy.
Layer bread, cheese and raisins with soaking water in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Start with a layer of bread and continue alternating layers... - 39.6198
Mexican Meringue Cake With Strawberries
Use a clean, dry mixer bowl that holds at least 6 cups below top curve of beaters; in it, combine egg whites and cream of tartar.
Beat whites at highest speed just until frothy (no bottom layer of free-flowing viscous white).
Continue beating and add sugar,... - 39.5461
Bean And Bell Pepper Burritos With Fresh Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the bell peppers, onion, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
Drizzle with the lime juice.
Onto each tortilla or lavash, spread 1/3 cup refried beans and 1/4 cup rice.
Evenly divide... - 39.4064
Ice Cream Fresh Fruit Tostada
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and stir to blend.
2. In a shallow frying pan, heat 1 inch of oil, over medium heat.
3. When oil is sufficiently heated, deep-fry the tortillas, until crisp.
4. Remove and drain oil on paper... - 39.3267
Mexican Bread Pudding
In small saucepan, combine raisins, juice, sugar, cinnamon, peel and nutmeg.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
In large bowl, toss bread with raisin mixture.
Add 2 cups of the cheese and the walnuts; toss.
Turn into buttered 1 1/2-quart... - 39.1477
Brandied Caramel Flan
Place 3/4 cup sugar in a large, heavy skillet.
Cook, over medium heat, until sugar melts and forms a light-brown syrup; stir to blend.
Immediately pour syrup into a heated 8-1/4- inch round, shallow baking dish; holding dish with pot holders, quickly rotate,... - 39.0003
Mix flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
Combine beaten eggs and 3/4 cup of the milk.
Stir into dry ingredients to make a stiff dough; add more milk if needed to moisten all dry ingredients.
Stir in butter.
Turn dough onto a lightly floured... - 38.718
New Mexican Chocolate Sundaes
1) In each dessert dish put 1 tablespoon Kahlua.
2) Decorate with scoops of ice cream on top and place in freezer.
3) In small heavy-gauge pan cook broken chocolates over medium-low heat.
4) When choclate mets, add cream and stir
5) Mix cinnamon and... - 38.7163
Mexican Bread Pudding
Boil brown sugar, water, and cinnamon until slightly thickened (about 5 minutes).
Discard cinnamon stick.
Cut bread into 1/2-inch-thick slices and toast; then break into large pieces.
Place half the bread in a greased 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Add half the... - 38.564
Mexican Rice Pudding
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
Put the rice into a greased baking dish with the sugar, vanilla extract, milk, cream and the butter.
Put into the oven for 25 minutes.
Stir well, sprinkle with nutmeg and cook for 2 hours more, or until well browned on the... - 38.4633
Flaming Pumpkin Flan
1 Spoon the sugar into a heavy skillet set over medium heat. Slowly melt the sugar, stirring constantly until it becomes a smooth syrup and deep amber in color.
2 Pour the sugar into a well-chilled, buttered round 2-quart glass casserole. Tip to coat sides... - 38.4049
Mexico Blue Corn Muffins
Mexico Blue Corn Muffins is my husbands favorite muffin. He will happily gobble it down no matter when I serve it to him. Try this wonderful Mexico Blue Corn Muffins recipe to find out why it is so addictive! - 38.3884
Mexican Chocolate Cake
In a large mixer bowl beat the butter or margarine for 30 seconds till light.
Gradually add the brown sugar, beating till well mixed.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla and grated chocolate.
In a mixing bowl combine... - 38.3259
Mexican Corn Muffins
Mexican Corn Muffins are a delicious and unique muffin. I have a sweet tooth and this dish is one of my favorites! Try this Mexican Corn Muffins recipe and you will understand why. - 38.2188
Caramelize 1/2 c.sugar by cooking in a large heavy skillet over low heat until melted and a golden brown, stirring constantly.
While still hot, spread evenly over bottom of a shallow 2 quart casserole.
Beat the eggs until foamy; gradually add remaining... - 37.8882
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar until light, add egg, and beat well.
Mix vanilla and milk.
Add flour and milk alternately to egg mixture, beginning and ending with flour and beating after each... - 37.8275
Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper.
Cover with lid; micro wave on HIGH 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 37.7946
Mexican Dessert Recipes By Category