- » Mexican Curry
Mexican Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican curry recipes.
1. Check the beans for stones and discard.
2. Rinse the beans and soak it overnight in a bowl.
3. Next morning drain and rinse the beans.
4. Stud cloves into the onion.
5. In a large heavy pot, put together all the ingredients.
6. Bring... - 47.7911
Pollo En Mole De Cacahuate
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Wash the chicken under running cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
3) Sprinkle salt and paprika to season. Coat with flour.
4) In a large skillet, heat up oil to brown the chicken.
5) Transfer the chicken... - 46.0829
Calabaza Guisada Con Puerco
1) In a skillet, add oil to heat up.
2) Add pork to cook till brown.
3) Add other ingredients leaving rice to the skillet.
4) Cover with a lid and allow simmering for 30 minutes or until the squash turn tender.
5) Serve the preparation with... - 40.6442
1) In a large flameproof casserole, place 6 cups of cold water and add the beans.
2) Place the casserole over high heat and bring a boil.
3) Boil for 2 minutes by reducing the heat to simmer, turn off the heat and let the beans soak, covered,... - 38.7906
You May Also Like!
Mexican Pork And Hominy
Cook onions in hot bacon fat until soft and golden.
Stir chili powder into fat.
Add pork and brown on all sides.
Add onions and all other ingredients except hominy.
Simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add hominy and heat. - 41.6428
Zucchini Mexican Style
1)In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
2)Put in zucchini, onion, celery, carrot, pepper and stir fry for 5 minutes.
3)Pour in the taco sauce and add mustard, pepper, basil, and salt.
4)Add wedges of tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes,
5)This... - 43.1
Chilli Con Carne Mexican Style
1. Saute the chopped onion in the butter until soft but not brown.
2. Remove the onions from the pan and add a little more butter and fry the ground meat until brown. Sprinkle on the chili powder, add the bay leaf, oregano, salt and pepper if desired. Simmer... - 35.5047
Mexican Beef Tostadas
Put onion and garlic in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
In skillet cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add salt and chili powder.
Place cheese and bread in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Transfer... - 46.3152
Mexican Bean Pot
1. in a large saucepan, measure water, wine and beans and bring it to a boil, allow to boil for a couple of minutes
2. Turn the heat off, cover and let it stand for an hour
3. Add salt, garlic, butter, cloves, chili powder, cinnamon and mustard, cover... - 41.5346
1. Saute the onion and garlic in butter and when soft add the ground beef. When the beef is brown add chilli powder, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, wine, salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in the rice and vegetables, bring to... - 35.8914
Chops Mexican Style
1. Heat 2 teaspoons of butter or oil in a casserole.
2. Add the onion, rice, salt and pepper, tomatoes and sugar.
3. Mix together Worcestershire sauce, beef cube, soya sauce and paprika with the water and pour over the rest of the ingredients. Add the... - 38.7233
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Take a saucepan and mix the flour, garlic, comino seed, oil and chili powder.
3) Gradually pour tomato juice over the mixture and cook on a low flame till the mixture thickens.
4) Cook the chicken... - 44.6223
Mexican Chili Verde
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Mexican Chili Verde recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this Mexican Chili Verde.... - 39.4768
1) In a large saucepan, add 3 cups of water, lentils and raisins. Cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in green pepper, garlic, chili, cumin, basil, pepper flakes, tomato paste and 1 cup water. Continue cooking for 45 more minutes.
3) The lentils... - 45.3024
Mexican Lentils With Pineapple And Bananas
1. Pick stones from lentils, if any.
2. Rinse well.
3. In a large heavy pot, put together broth, celery, carrot, and parsley sprigs.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium-low.
5. Simmer for about 20 minutes... - 47.2773
Mexican Beef N Macaroni
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Stir in onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break... - 48.1514
Mexican Style Beans And Sausage
1. In a medium sized skillet, combine onions, garlic, sausages and peppers. Mix well and saute on a medium flame till sausages start to brown. Mash lightly.
2. Add cooked beans, tomatoes, 1 quart reserved cooked bean water, salt, chilli powder and... - 39.4808
Mexican Curry Recipes By Category