- » Mexican Curry
Mexican Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican curry recipes.
1. Check the beans for stones and discard.
2. Rinse the beans and soak it overnight in a bowl.
3. Next morning drain and rinse the beans.
4. Stud cloves into the onion.
5. In a large heavy pot, put together all the ingredients.
6. Bring... - 49.126
Pollo En Mole De Cacahuate
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Wash the chicken under running cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
3) Sprinkle salt and paprika to season. Coat with flour.
4) In a large skillet, heat up oil to brown the chicken.
5) Transfer the chicken... - 47.0822
Calabaza Guisada Con Puerco
1) In a skillet, add oil to heat up.
2) Add pork to cook till brown.
3) Add other ingredients leaving rice to the skillet.
4) Cover with a lid and allow simmering for 30 minutes or until the squash turn tender.
5) Serve the preparation with... - 41.8159
1) In a large flameproof casserole, place 6 cups of cold water and add the beans.
2) Place the casserole over high heat and bring a boil.
3) Boil for 2 minutes by reducing the heat to simmer, turn off the heat and let the beans soak, covered,... - 39.7215
You May Also Like!
Mexican Chili Verde
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Mexican Chili Verde recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this Mexican Chili Verde.... - 39.4249
Mexican Pork And Hominy
Cook onions in hot bacon fat until soft and golden.
Stir chili powder into fat.
Add pork and brown on all sides.
Add onions and all other ingredients except hominy.
Simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add hominy and heat. - 41.4204
Zucchini Mexican Style
1)In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
2)Put in zucchini, onion, celery, carrot, pepper and stir fry for 5 minutes.
3)Pour in the taco sauce and add mustard, pepper, basil, and salt.
4)Add wedges of tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes,
5)This... - 43.947
Mexican Bean Pot
1. in a large saucepan, measure water, wine and beans and bring it to a boil, allow to boil for a couple of minutes
2. Turn the heat off, cover and let it stand for an hour
3. Add salt, garlic, butter, cloves, chili powder, cinnamon and mustard, cover... - 42.9767
Chops Mexican Style
1. Heat 2 teaspoons of butter or oil in a casserole.
2. Add the onion, rice, salt and pepper, tomatoes and sugar.
3. Mix together Worcestershire sauce, beef cube, soya sauce and paprika with the water and pour over the rest of the ingredients. Add the... - 38.0555
Mexican Beef Tostadas
Put onion and garlic in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
In skillet cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add salt and chili powder.
Place cheese and bread in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Transfer... - 46.5368
1. Saute the onion and garlic in butter and when soft add the ground beef. When the beef is brown add chilli powder, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, wine, salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in the rice and vegetables, bring to... - 35.286
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Take a saucepan and mix the flour, garlic, comino seed, oil and chili powder.
3) Gradually pour tomato juice over the mixture and cook on a low flame till the mixture thickens.
4) Cook the chicken... - 46.526
Chilli Con Carne Mexican Style
1. Saute the chopped onion in the butter until soft but not brown.
2. Remove the onions from the pan and add a little more butter and fry the ground meat until brown. Sprinkle on the chili powder, add the bay leaf, oregano, salt and pepper if desired. Simmer... - 35.9857
1) In a large saucepan, add 3 cups of water, lentils and raisins. Cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in green pepper, garlic, chili, cumin, basil, pepper flakes, tomato paste and 1 cup water. Continue cooking for 45 more minutes.
3) The lentils... - 44.6911
1. Take a pan and heat some oil in it.
2. Sauté for 10 minutes after adding onion nd green pepper to the pan.
3. Add the milk and flour and stir them in until the mixture starts boiling.
4. Add the tomatoes along with the cheese and cook over a low... - 48.2464
Mexican Curry Recipes By Category