- » Mexican Cucumber
Mexican Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican cucumber recipes.
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 136.668
Watermelon And Cucumber Mexican Beauty Drink
Are you looking for a recipe for a detox beauty drink that you can make at home? Then watch this BlendItandMendIt video and learn to make a simple beauty water that you can make within seconds and sip on all day! - 88.2753
Mexican Cucumber Orange Salad Tray
1. Use a vegetable parer to peel the strips of a cucumber lengthwise. Use the parer to make alternate patterns of white and green.
2. Make thin slices of cucumbers and place these in a bowl.
3. Add salt, vinegar and oil. Mix well. Cover and... - 49.0081
Mexican Cucumber & Orange Salad Tray
With a vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from each cucumber skin, leaving cucumbers with alternating patterns of green and white.
Thinly slice cucumbers and place in a bowl.
Add vinegar, oil, and salt; mix, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour.
Remove... - 43.6656
Cucumber And Alfalfa Tortillas
1. Mix all the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the sauce, place the avocado, lime juice and goat's cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Place in a bowl and cover with clear film. Dust with paprika just... - 40.3976
Cucumber Ginger Salsa
Seed and dice cucumber, bell pepper, and onion.
Seed and mince chile.
In a small nonreactive bowl, combine cucumber, bell pepper, onion, chile, cilantro, ginger, lime juice, oil, and sugar.
Season to taste with salt. - 38.9517
Place the asparagus and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and stir after 1 1/2 minutes.
Immediately plunge the asparagus into a bowl of cold water,... - 37.8335
Cucumber Black Bean And Chayote Salad With Spice Tortilla Strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine the tortilla strips with 1 teaspoon of the oil, the chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne in a bowl; toss well to coat. Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan and bake until crisp, 5 to... - 34.2402
Cucumber Yogurt And Pita
Place all ingredients except cucumber and pita bread in bowl and mix well with fork or whisk.
Add cucumber and mix again.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve chilled with toasted pita bread.
As a cucumber salad to accompany a spicy... - 31.1964
Cucumber & Mixed Herb Salsa
In a medium-size bowl, stir together vinegar, cilantro, mint, dill, mustard, and sugar.
Mix in cucumbers, tomato, and salt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for up to 2 days. - 27.3363
Cucumber & Jicama Salsa
1. In a nonmetal bowl, mix cucumber, jicama, basil, onions, lemon juice, yogurt, and chile; season to taste with salt. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate the salsa for up to 6 hours.) - 26.4093
Spicy Cucumber Salsa
Combine all ingredients in large bowl; chill.
Serve with Grilled Chicken Stix or your favorite grilled chicken or steak recipe. - 24.3092