- » Mexican Corn Soup
Mexican Corn Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican corn soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican corn soup recipes.
Raw Corn Chowder - Part 1: Preparation
When you have a house full of hungry guests but very little clue on what to feed them, raw corn chowder could surely bail you out. Bursting with summery flavors of rich, ripe, golden corns, this appetizing chowder makes for a win-win treat. Turn on this video... - 79.3128
Raw Corn Chowder - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
If you are a big-time raw food fan, then you will surely appreciate this raw corn chowder recipe by Nimisha Raja. Prepared in minutes, this flavorful chowder is so comforting, creamy and warm that you will feel like slurping on it everytime you are starved. - 78.2153
Corn And Green Vegetable Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic about 5 minutes.
In a blender, puree the tomatillos until smooth.
Add to the saucepan.
Cook over high heat about 4 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the corn, 2 cups of the chicken broth, peas,... - 47.1793
Sopa Con Queso
In blender container, combine half of the corn, onion, and hot water; blend till smooth.
Pour into large saucepan.
Repeat for remaining corn, onion, and hot water.
Combine with green pepper and butter.
Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring... - 47.049
Corn & Jalapeno Tortilla Soup
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place chicken on rack; grill, covered, about 45 minutes or until chicken is done, turning frequently.
Let cool slightly.
Remove chicken from bones, reserving bones.
Cut... - 42.3906
Mexican Corn Chowder
Heat a large saucepan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of the butter, saute the mushrooms until they're browned, 3 to 4 minutes, remove, and reserve them.
Add the remaining butter to the saucepan, add the bell pepper, onion, jalapeno and cumin seed and... - 41.3716
Mexican Crab And Corn Soup
1. In a 10- by 15-inch pan, arrange tomatoes, onion, garlic, and chilies in a single layer. Broil about 4 inches from heat until charred, turning as needed, 13 to 15 minutes. Remove vegetables as they char. Cool. Peel onion and garlic; pull off and discard... - 40.8199
Fragrant Corn Chowder
1. Take a 1-quart glass measuring cup and add milk to it. Microwave it for about 3minutes at high and keep the pitcher covered during the cooking time.
2. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and add butter, and onion slices into it and cook it uncovered... - 38.622
Sonorese Corn Soup
Melt butter in pan and stir in chili powder and green pepper.
Cook, uncovered, stirring, over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
Add corn, red pepper, and broth and bring to a boil, still uncovered.
Reduce heat and simmer for about 3 minutes; salt to taste, if... - 37.1606
Creamy Corn Soup
1. Cut corn kernels from cobs with knife; scrape cobs with spoon to remove pulp. You will need 4 cups (1 L) kernels and pulp.
2. Combine corn, stock and salt in 3-quart (3-L) saucepan. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, until corn is... - 36.7332
Corn Tortilla Soup
1. In a large nonreactive soup pot or saucepan, warm 2 teaspoons of the corn oil over moderate heat. Add the onions and saute until soft and lightly colored, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes (no need to peel),... - 35.6485
Mexican Corn Chowder
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan and cook bacon, onion, celery and chilli for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
2. Add stock, cumin and thyme, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in flour mixture, then milk and corn kernels, stir... - 34.0713
Sopa De Elote
1 Saute the onion in the butter until onion's translucent.
2 Blend 2 cups of the corn, the onion and 1 cup of the stock in a blender or food processor until you have a smooth puree.
3 Combine remaining stock, green pepper and the puree in a saucepan. Season... - 32.9056
Stewy Corn Soup
In a 3-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add chili powder and bell peppers; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add corn and broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes.
Whip cream with salt until stiff.
Pour soup into a... - 31.4321
Mexican Corn Soup Recipes By Category