- » Mexican Corn Rice
Mexican Corn Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican corn rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican corn rice recipes.
Mexican Corn And Rice Salad With Jumbo Shrimp
In medium bowl, combine rice, corn, bell peppers, scallion and olives.
In small bowl, whisk together salsa, oil, lime zest and juice and cumin; pour over rice mixture and stir to combine well.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled,... - 37.7662
You May Also Like!
Mexican Arroz Con Leche
If you are on the lookout for a unique breakfast recipe that everyone will love, then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make the traditional Arrox Con Leche and watch as it disappears off the table! - 98.9726
Raw Mexican Rice
All you raw foodies craving some Mexican food, here is one fantastic recipe for you! A simple and delicious raw, vegan version of a traditional Mexican rice. The flavors and textures are the same, make sure to add other staple Mexican foods on your plate! The... - 103.807
Mexican Rice With Vegetables
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan add the tomatoes breaking them up with fingers, rice, chicken stock and 1 cup juice from can.
2. Bring it to a boil, lower the heat, put on a lid and cook for 17 minutes or until the rice is completely cooked.
3. In a... - 36.8211
Mexican Style Red Rice
1 Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and chili powder; cook, stirring... - 29.7759
Mexican Party Snack
1. In a medium sized microwavable mixing bowl, melt margarine on High for 30 seconds.
2. Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat well and cook on Low for 1 1/2 minutes; keep stirring once in every 30 seconds.
3. On a baking sheet,... - 35.874
Healthy Choice Mexican Beef And Rice
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add pepper and onion; cook and stir until tender.
Crumble beef into skillet and cook about 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover... - 33.9941
Mexican Chilli With Spicy Rice
1. In a saucepan, add rice with plenty of boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes until nearly tender.
2. In a frying pan, heat half the oil, add 2/3rd onions, stirring to coat. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add crushed garlic and... - 45.3538
Raw Mexican Rice Or Couscous And The Woodstock Fruit Festival!
1. Pulse Cauliflower and Radish in small batches using the VitaMix a grater or your food Processor to make fine “rice”.
2. Slice and dice the outer sides of the tomatoes
3. Dice the mushrooms throwing over top of “rice”,... - 85.5521