- » Mexican Corn Pie
Mexican Corn Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican corn pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican corn pie recipes.
1. In a skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add onions and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes till they are soft.
3. Add tomato puree, chili powder, pepper, tomatoes, olives and salt. Sommer 10 minutes.
4. Combine beans. Simmer 10 minutes.
5. To prepare the crust boil... - 47.283
Edwina's Mock Green Corn Tamaie Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a blender, put all the ingredients except for the chili and cheese. Blend well.
3) Into a well greased baking dish, put half of the mixture.
4) Add the chili and cheese and then pour... - 45.5041
Corn & Peppers Tamale Pie
In a small saucepan combine cornmeal, cumin, 1 1/4 cups cold water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Bring just to boiling; reduce the heat.
Stir in butter or margarine.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
Remove from the... - 45.194
Chroizo And Cheese Tamale Pie
1. Saute the beef, chorizo and onion in a large skillet over high heat, stirring often, until the meat is browned. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the chili powder and the cumin. Add the tomatoes, the tomato sauce, two-thirds of the green chilies and the... - 37.68
Mexican Corn Pie
Mix all ingredients together.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1-1/2 hours. - 36.7292
Corn Tamale Pie
Drain sauce from tamales; remove wrappers (discard sauce and wrappers).
Drain corn in a wire strainer, pressing lightly to remove excess moisture.
Place tamales in a bowl; break apart and mash with a fork.
Add corn, tomato sauce, olives if used, and beaten... - 33.4201
Famous Corn Chip Pie
This hearty recipe tastes great over corn chips, baked potatoes, rice...even French fries! - 0