- » Mexican Corn Mash
Mexican Corn Mash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican corn mash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican corn mash recipes.
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.4097
Mexican Style Corn On The Cob
1. In a pot boil water and add a teaspoon of salt, place the corn and cook for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes drain and set the corn aside.
3. In a bowl combine the softened butter, red chili, lime zest, Himalayan sea salt and fresh chives.
4. Mash... - 0
If you are a healthy food freak and want something better than just chewing fruits, here is a delicious recipe. Chef Trish makes guacamole with avocado and serves it with tortilla chips. As she prepared guacamole with avocado, tomato, onion and lime juice she... - 104.347
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stone.
2. Use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh into a small bowl.
3. With the back of the spoon, mash the avocado flesh lightly.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Turn into a serving bowl
6.... - 37.7733
In a bowl stir together the mashed avocados, onion, chili peppers, lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Season to taste.
Stir in the tomatoes.
Chill. - 32.9586
Guacamole With Worcestershire Sauce
In a small bowl, use a fork to mash avocado.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, green chili, Worcestershire sauce, onion, hot pepper sauce, garlic and tomato, if desired. - 33.7483
Rancho Corn Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 cup of warm water.
Drain the chiles and julienne in short strips.
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 2 cups).
Heat a large, heavy-bottomed saute pan or skillet over high heat until almost... - 40.4102
Corn And Huitlacoche Salsa
Place the serranos tomatoes, huitlacoche, huitlacoche liquid, on-ion, garlic, epazote, cilantro and salt in a saute pan or skillet, and saute over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Cut the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife... - 38.1381
Simple refried Beans With Onion
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lard and the sliced onion in 3-quart (3-L) heavy saucepan. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to... - 36.5759
Corn Tamale Pie
Drain sauce from tamales; remove wrappers (discard sauce and wrappers).
Drain corn in a wire strainer, pressing lightly to remove excess moisture.
Place tamales in a bowl; break apart and mash with a fork.
Add corn, tomato sauce, olives if used, and beaten... - 33.4201
Corn And Black Bean Salsa Sauce
Want to prepare a great side dish that goes well with your main dish? Check out the yummy and delicious Corn and Black Bean Salsa Sauce. A great sauce that goes well with pork, meat, fish, tacos or tortillas. - 97.646
Grilled Chicken With Corn And Sun Dried Tomato Salsa
In a bowl stir together the corn, the tomatoes, the scallion, the red onion, the garlic paste, the jalapeno, the lime juice, the vinegar, 2 tablespoons of the oil, the coriander, and salt and pepper to taste.
Brush the chicken with the additional oil, sea - 21.2146
Grilled Chicken With Spicy Guacamole And Corn Chips
1) Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas.
2) Heat the griddle over a medium heat.
3) Peel, stone and chop the avocados and mash them lightly.
4)Marinate the chicken with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Then grill... - 43.9061
Corn And Avocado Torta
1) Separate the kernels from the corn cob.
2) In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon butter and melt over moderate heat.
3) Add the corn and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the red pepper, jalapeno and... - 47.2608
Easy Tamale Casserole
1. Boil the noodles according to the manufacturers instructions
2. When they are tender, drain and set aside till required
3. Mash the tamales and add the corn to them
4. Add the hot sauce and olives
5. Mix the noodles well into the... - 35.2141
In large bowl combine hominy and salt.
Mash till consistency of mush.
With hands, shape into rounds 1 1/2 inches in diameter and 1/2 inch thick.
In skillet fry gorditas in small amount of hot fat about 1 minute on each side or till golden.
Drain on paper... - 32.4482
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.623
Prepare potato cups, reserving mashed potato pulp.
Combine baked beans, chili powder, sour cream and mashed potato.
Spoon into shells and top with cheese.
Reheat and brown cheese topping. - 22.6293
In a medium mixing bowl mash avocado.
Stir in tomato, the 1 tablespoon onion, the lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator till serving time.
Meanwhile, in another medium mixing bowl combine crushed corn... - 41.5735
Pizza - Mexican Greenwave Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mash together rosemary basil and half of spinach. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, mix together green beans, broccoli and baby corn. Set aside.
4. Spread pizza sauce over the pizza... - 0
1. Peel the avocados. Halve them and remove the stone.
2. Finely chop them or place in bowl and mash with back of a spoon.
3. Halve the tomatoes and scoop out juicy pulp and seeds of tomatoes. Finely chop flesh.
4. Crush garlic in salt until a liquid... - 40.5018
Mexican Bean Dip
This Mexican Bean Dip is really classy ! I tried this with pasta and meat dishes and my joy knew no bounds when my taste buds experienced the cheesy chili flavors. Just try this Mexican Bean Dip and let me know if you like it ! - 40.8821
A spicy mexican soup, this recipe is a meat and vegetable soup made with baked ham. Prepared along with fresh veggies, the spicy mexican soup is herbed with thyme and parsley and spiced with hot green peppers and garlic. - 42.6673
Mexican Cheese Enchiladas
In blender container place undrained tomatoes, half of the chilies, garlic, and coriander.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Chop remaining chilies; set aside.
Pour tomato mixture into 8-inch skillet; bring to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Dip a tortilla into sauce;... - 40.3537
Mexican Bean Chowder
Relish this flavorsome Mexican Bean Chowder to enjoy the goodness of lima beans and mushrooms. Pretty much goes with any meal of the day! - 45.6372
1.Take a 10 inch nonstick skillet and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in bell pepper, onion, jalapeno pepper and saute for 1 to 2 minutes until the vegetable soften.
3.Now, add in the beans, water and tomato (keep aside 2 tablespoons of tomato) and combine... - 48.3382
Exotic dishes like guacamole are always popular and if the recipe comes from Chef Patrico's award winning restaurant, there has to be something special about it. Watch this video to follow his secret to the best Mexican guacamole in New York. - 107.207
Mexican Bean Pot
This mouth-watering Mexican Bean Pot is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Mexican Bean Pot for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 49.0949
Mexican Bean Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat four 5-inch pie pans with butter.
3) Heat the tortillas at 350°F for 5 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4) Break into pieces, and then crush in a blender.
5) Coat the pie pans with the tortilla crumbs.... - 49.3226
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 40.2161
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Weight Loss Diet Guacamole
Guacamole is one the most popular healthy snacks you can eat when on a weight loss diet or when you are pregnant. Dashma shares her recipe of guacamole which she has included in her 3 Stage total transformation diet plan. She also shares health benefits of... - 114.004
Tamale Pie En Casserole
The tamale pie en casserole is a beef pie casserole made with vegetables and corn meal. Spruced up with pimientoes and cayenne peppers, the tamale pie en casserole is baked in the oven and can be served with a side of mashed sweet potatoes and fresh salad. - 38.3838
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place corn tortillas on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until crisp.
3. Mash beans and mix with chili powder, cumin, and garlic. Place in a small saucepan and heat until warmed through.
4. Spread bean... - 39.4146
Quick Guacamole Salad
1) Peel the avocados and mash well.
2) In a bowl, combine the avocados with rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
3) Mound the avocado mixture in the center of a platter and surround with the sliced eggs, corn chips and tomato wedges. - 41.4358
Tostadas With Salsa And Guacamole
1. Soak beans overnight in 6 cups of water and baking soda.
2. Cook beans in the boiled soaking water along with bay leaf, onion, garlic, and dried basil for 45 to 60 minutes or until beans turn soft and can be mashed easily with the... - 43.4659
1) In a large bowl, add salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add in the garbanzos, red pepper and green onion. Toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Wash the spinach. Remove the stems and place the leaves in a plastic bag.... - 48.7876
Chili Con Queso With Raw Vegetables
1. In a medium skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion until tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chilies and sprinkle salt; mash tomatoes with fork.
3. Simmer with occasional stirring for 15 minutes and then keep it aside.
4. Just before serving,... - 39.8328
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 136.637
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 117.734
Heat vegetable oil in a skillet. Fry tortillas in medium-hot oil until lightly crisped. Drain on paper towels.
Arrange tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets. Spread a layer of mashed beans on each tortilla. Top generously with chopped tomatoes, black... - 31.5512
1. Cut avocado into half, scoop out the pulp and place it in a bowl.
2. Mash the avocado pulp and add freshly squeezed lime juice to it.
3. Add chopped tomato, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro. Mix well.
4. Season with salt and... - 0
Dip tortilla quickly into hot shortening, drain and place on hot serving plate.
Sprea mashed frijcles evenly over tortilla; then a layer of guacamole, then chicken or turkey and shredded lettuce.
Pour heated chile and tomato sauce over all and top the center... - 29.3144
Mash avocados with fork or blend in food processor.
Add lemon juice and salt.
Add remaining ingredients to avocado.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill to serve.
Spoon into 2 bowls before serving.
Garnish with chopped red chili peppers. - 32.5
Tamale Ham Pie
Using a large frying pan, saute onion and green pepper in oil until onion is golden brown.
Blend in flour.
Stir in garlic, ham, corn, tomato juice, raisins, and chili powder; heat to boiling.
While ham mixture heats, prepare muffin mix as directed on... - 44.328
White Beans Nachos
1. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add carrot, onions and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Stir in cumin and ground coriander. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
2. Add beans and stock. Bring to simmering. Simmer,... - 37.3304
Layered Potato And Spinach Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine boiled potatoes, black beans, onions and corn, mix everything together and mash it using a spoon.
3. Add cumin, chili powder and mix well, set aside.
4. In the baking... - 119.299
Guacamole With Tortillas
1. To make chili butter, place butter, lemon rind, chili sauce and cumin in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make guacamole, place avocado in a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in tomato, lemon juice and coriander or parsley.
3. Place tortillas in a single... - 36.4581
Guacamole With Tortillas
1. To make Chilli butter, place butter, lemon rind, chilli sauce and cumin in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make Guacamole, place avocado in a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in tomato, lemon juice and coriander or parsley.
3. Place tortillas in a single... - 33.9601
Chicken And Three Pepper Fajitas
Slice chicken breasts into strips and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute peppers, onions, and garlic in oil until soft.
Add chicken breasts and saute quickly.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well, and cook over medium-high heat.
Remove from heat.
Using a... - 40.9052
Fort Worth Tamale Pie
1 Brown the onion in the oil. Add beef and cook until lightly browned. Add tomato sauce and seasonings and mix well.
2 While the beef continues to cook, remove the tamales from the husks and mash well. Mix in the corn and olives.
3 Place half of the tamale... - 36.9369
Green Chile Chicken With Tortillas
1. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken chunks and cook, stirring, until golden, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle corn-meal, chili powder, and cumin over chicken and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in broth, tomatillos and chiles.... - 30.1693
Spoonbread Tamale Pie
Spoonbread Tamale Pie is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Spoonbread Tamale Pie will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 40.2977
Black Bean Nachos
1. Place beans in a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover by 5 cm/2 in. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over a... - 33.6387
Black Bean Nachos
1. Place beans in a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover by 5 cm/2 in. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer beans for 45 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a... - 36.1442
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.1837
Healthy Roasted Eggplant Enchiladas
Enchiladas are classic Mexican rolls. The practice of rolling corn tortillas with small fish, dates back to ancient times. It is a complete meal in itself and is packed with all the essential nutrients. - 0
These little tacos are super frugal to make. They are also easy and delicious. What a great vegetarian meal! - 121.504
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the garlic, chile or cayenne, and onions for a minute or two.
Stir in the bell peppers and continue to saute on medium heat.
When the onions begin to soften, add the paprika, cumin, coriander, oregano, corn, and... - 45.9697
Mash avocado and blend with lime juice and garlic salt.
Line four plates with outer lettuce leaves; then finely shred remaining lettuce and mound on plates.
Heat beans until they start to bubble.
Arrange a crisp tortilla atop greens and spoon over hot... - 37.5669
Pinto Tortilla Melts
Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover and chill.
Mash beans with a potato masher.
Combine beans and next 3... - 41.1761
1. Preheat the oven to 500°.
2. Immerse the tortillas one at a time in water; drain and lay them on baking sheets. Bake the tortillas 6 or 7 minutes, or just until crisp, turning them after 4 to 5 minutes. If the tortillas begin to curl, lay another baking... - 30.9024
Blue Cheese Spread With Tortilla Triangles
1. Scrub the potatoes, place them in a medium-size saucepan with cold water to cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and simmer 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife. Drain the... - 28.1083
Tamale Pie With Tortillas
Saute beef in the 1 tablespoon shortening.
Add onion, garlic, salt, and marjoram, and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour, then gradually stir in chili sauce and water.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Stir in the raisins and olives.
In another pan, heat 1/2 inch... - 49.7576
GETTING READY 1) In a steamer, steam the vegetables for 5-7 minutes over boiling water or until become soft. MAKING ... - 33.8561
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 90.766
Mache Salad With Oranges And Avocado
Mache is also known as lamb lettuce, corn lettuce, Swiss lettuce and field lettuce. It is very delicate in taste and grows in little clusters with short stems. It goes wonderfully with avocados, mushrooms, sprouts and red onion. Go ahead and replace the honey... - 126.112
Bean Tortilla Bake
1. Combine pinto beans, navy beans, kidney beans, tomato juice, chili powder, cumin, and garlic in a saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Mash beans until chunky.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture on each tortilla.... - 42.981
Black Bean Stuffed Tortillas
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 10X6X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Into a colander add in the black beans. Wash the beans under cold, running water for about 1 minute. Drain the beans.
3) Take half of the beans and mash... - 47.4664
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small bowl, mash black beans with a fork.
3) In a 1 1/2 quart square baking dish, mix together canned chili, mashed black beans, corn and chopped onion.
4) In a small bowl,... - 46.8073
1. In a bowl blend all the ingredients together.
2. Serve on plate, on tomato slices, as spread for toast (top with crisp bacon), as dip for corn and potato chips and with Mexican dishes. - 33.1078
Hot Pepper Guacamole
Cut avocados in half, remove pits, and scoop pulp into a bowl.
With a fork, mash pulp coarsely while blending in lime juice.
Add garlic and tomato; season to taste with salt if desired and hot pepper seasoning.
Serve with chips for dipping.
Makes about 2 cups - 28.9112
Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly; taste and correct seasonings.
Add more mayonnaise if mixture doesn't "bind" well.
Use as a dip with corn chips or as a sandwich spread. - 30.5839
Mash avocado well in a bowl. Stir in all remaining Ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Serve as a dip with taco-flavored corn chips or fresh vegetable sticks. - 25.0892
Quick And Easy Guacamole
1) Use a fork to mash the avocado.
2) Add all the other ingredients and blend well.
3) Chill the mixture for a minimum of 30 minutes so that the flavors can blend properly.
4) Serve with corn chips on the side. - 31.6756
1) In a bowl add avocado and mash with a fork.
2) In a bowl add all ingredients and blend together.
3) Chill for 30 minutes until the flavor blends.
4) Serve with corn chips. - 33.2161
1. Heat a skillet over a medium flame.
2. Add meat and half the onions and sauté until meat is brown and cooked.
3. Stir in catsup, chili powder, and salt.
4. Add beans and liquid.
5. Using the back of the spoon, mash beans in the... - 43.1693
Grilled Swordfish Tacos
To make the salsa, heat the oil in a saute pan.
Add the onion, serrano chiles and garlic and cook for 2 minutes to soften.
Add the huitlacoche, tomatoes, epazote, cilantro and salt, and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Soften the corn by placing it in a... - 44.5756
Layered Potato Enchilada
This layered enchilada is a dish which is a cheesy one, a dish full of flavor from the spinach and the potato and lots of enchilada sauce! The Chihuahua cheese hold this dish together! To make this dish, check this video out! - 105.991
Bill Wyman's Guacamole
1) In a bowl, roughly mash the avocados.
2) Crush the garlic and add it to the bowl along with the chopped onion, tomato, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, Tabasco and white pepper.
3) Mix the ingredients together, but do not blend, and create a... - 35.5898
Arrange bacon on three layers of paper towel.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
Peel and pit avocados.
In medium bowl mash avocados with lemon juice, onion salt and chili powder.
Crumble... - 39.7534
Peel and mash avocado.
Blend with cream cheese, mayonnaise, chilli powder, onion, garlic, lemon juice and tomato which has been peeled, seeded and chopped.
Mix well and season to taste with salt.
Stand for 1 hour before serving to allow flavour to... - 36.0903
Cook beans with ten cups of water, onion, garlic, cumin, and fat until soft, about 3 hours.
Add chili powder and salt to taste, about 3 teaspoons.
Do not have beans too soupy.
While still warm, mash in the margarine, cheese, and hot sauce.
Beat until... - 34.9832
Guacamole With Mayonnaise
1) Halve avocado, skin and hollow. Put the content in a a medium-size bowl and mash.
2) Add remaining ingredients and blend the mixture.
3) Cover and chill.
4) Before serving, spoon into small bowls. Pass with crisp corn... - 35.9999
Guacamole With Mayonnaise And Bacon
1) Peel the avocados and mash to get about two cups pulp.
2) In a bowl, combine the avocado, lemon juice, onion, salt and chilli powder together; mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the mixture with the mayonnaise completely sealing the avocado mixture.
4)... - 36.7463
1. In a large frying pan saute onion in olive oil or salad oil such that softened, stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer with cover for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. Serve over hot corn... - 38.5098
1) In a serving bowl,arrange Romaine leaves in a layer.
2) Tear iceberg lettuce into small pieces and add on top of romaine leaves layer.
3) Now add avocado, tomatoes, olives and green onions also to the leaves. Put the lettuce mixture... - 49.7786
Chili Meat Loaf
Combine eggs, undrained tomatoes, beans, corn chips, green onion, parsley, salt, and chili powder; mash beans slightly.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into two 7x3x2-inch loaves.
Tear off two 18-inch lengths of 18-inch-wide heavy-duty foil.
Place loaves on... - 42.7454
Nhl Steve Gainey's Raw Guacamole And Organic Winter Pantry Salsa
Former Kamloops Blazer and NHL Hockey Player Steve Gainey joins Colin & Susan for Easy Real Whole Food Fast. Steve, who now owns Taco Del Mar, shows us how to make fresh authentic guacamole, while Colin digs through the pantry to make simple winter salsa. - 90.4704
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until very little pink remains, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, green pepper, pepper sauce and garlic.... - 32.3814
Crumble the beef or turkey into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very little pink remains.
Stir and drain off the fat.
While the meat is cooking, core, seed, and coarsely chop the tomato.
Combine in a blender with the... - 42.97
Don’t make the tough decision on wether or not to have pizza or tacos for supper, have both. This recipe will be a family favorite, with the delicious combinations of all the staples on a taco, then placed on a pizza pie! - 41.1387
Chicken & Black Bean Tostadas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, mashing coarsely and omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
3. Prepare Lime-Cumin Dressing.
4. Heat oven to 250°F (120°C). Pour oil into deep, heavy skillet (large enough to accommodate tortilla) to depth of 1 inch... - 39.7387
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 43.5719
Brown the ground beef in a large Skillet and drain.
Mash the beans, then add the onion flakes, 2 teaspoons chili powder and garlic salt and mix well.
Stir into the ground beef.
Separate the biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
Sprinkle the cornmeal on working... - 44.4972
Sonoran Style Poblano Chilies
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut chiles in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Remove husks from tomatillos, and chop.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot; add tomatillos, bell pepper,... - 38.846
Black Bean Tostadas
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. On a baking sheet, line the tortillas and bake them in the oven for about five minutes or more; turn them around and cook for another couple of minutes
3. Sprinkle about a quarter cup of cheese and a... - 40.2661
1) Use a fork to mash the avocado.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the mayonnaise, and blend well.
3) Over the top of the dip, spread the mayonnaise to keep it from turning dark.
4) Blend in the mayonnaise and serve Guacamole... - 38.7288
To make the turkey: Place the turkey in a 2-quart casserole and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
Break up the clumps and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the turkey is no longer pink.
Drain off any fat.
Stir in the tomato sauce, onions,... - 44.2226