- » Mexican Corn Bread
Mexican Corn Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican corn bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican corn bread recipes.
Homemade Corn Bread
If you are looking to cook a heavenly side dish, here is something just right for you! This Homemade Corn Bread recipe is the one of the most flavorful bread that can be had. It is bound to leave your family and friends begging for more! Definitely a must-try! - 128.32
Cajunized Mexican Corn Bread
Use a big skillet or 2 small ones.
Mix dry ingredients really well.
Heat bacon drippings or shortening in skillet.
Add cheese, peppers, and onions to dry ingredients and mix well.
Beat hell out of eggs.
Pour 1/2 buttermilk into eggs and mix well.
Then pour... - 47.6574
Mexican Corn Bread Stuffing
1) In butter, sautÃ© the onion and celery till soft.
2) Add the cumin and sage and stir well.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs and pour the onion mixture over the bread.
4) If preferred, add the cilantro and chilies.
5) With... - 43.0875
Easy Mexican Corn Bread
Mix the cornmeal, salt and soda in a bowl.
Add the corn, oil, milk and eggs and mix well.
Stir in the jalapeno pepper and cheese and mix.
Melt the shortening in a large iron skillet and pour the cornmeal mixture into the skillet.
Bake at 350 degrees for about... - 37.9138
Corn Bread Mexican Style
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease and flour an 8 inch round baking pan.
Beat the eggs and oil together in a large bowl until they are well blended.
Drain and chop the chilies and trim the corn away from the cob.
Add the chilies, sweet corn and... - 37.6164
Mexican Jalapeno Corn Bread
Mix the cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Add the eggs, sour cream, oil and corn and mix well.
Pour half the batter into a greased, heated skillet and sprinkle with the jalapeno peppers and cheese.
Cover with remaining batter.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 37.2161
Cornbread - Cooking With The Vegan Zombie
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a sauté pan add in the olive oil and heat. Followed by onion and sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in the red bell pepper and jalapeno. ... - 0