Mexican Bean Soup
- » Mexican Corn Bean Soup
Mexican Corn Bean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican corn bean soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican corn bean soup recipes.
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, chili powder, and cumin and cook for 30 seconds long.
Add the broth, corn,... - 39.3056
Black Bean And Corn Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 38.4338
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 129.79
Taco Soup With Pork And Beans
1. In skillet brown beef and onion, drain and place in slow cooker.
2. Stir in taco seasoning, brown sugar, and pepper and mix in beans, corn, pork and beans, and tomato juice well.
3. Cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
4. To serve garnish... - 41.2107
Taco Soup With Pinto Beans
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours such that the ingredients are heated through.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.3764
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black Bean Soup
How about a healthy and easy Mexican black bean soup that is a pure vegetarian. Watch this impressive video that is interesting to view. The video suggests great recipe variations to the original recipe. Try out this healthy soup that would surely be a hit... - 82.5877
Hearty Black Bean Soup
Unexpected guests stop in? What do you do? Order a takeout? Now get rid of the hassle of ordering food from outside with this simple, flavorful, quick and easy black bean soup. A dish with added feel good factor, thus value-for-money dish makes for a hearty... - 98.809
Mexicali Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in oil till onion is tender and translucent.
2. Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes, corn, chili peppers, bouillon granules, 6 cups water, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4-teaspoon pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 25... - 42.6238
Delightful Taco Soup
Tired of eating the same old tomato soup from a can day after day? Then taco soup will make for a comfy meal on the busiest weeknights. Ready in less than an hour, this soup is a surefire palate pleaser. Just stream the video recipe and get making this yummy... - 105.295
Pinto Bean Soup
1. Place beans, onion, tomatoes, poblano chili, garlic and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender. Cool slightly, then puree beans and vegetables with cooking liquid in... - 35.676
Pinto Bean Soup
1. Place beans, onion, tomatoes, poblano chilli, garlic and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender. Cool slightly, then puree beans and vegetables with cooking liquid in... - 36.8185
Taco Soup With Black Beans
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips, shredded cheese and sour cream and cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
2. To serve, garnish individual servings with chips, cheese, and sour cream. - 36.7288
Mexican Bean Stew
1. Combine pinto beans, Mexican Spice Mix, and vegetables in a soup pot. Add water.
2. Simmer, covered, for 30 to 60 minutes. - 25.8715
Tortilla Mexican Soup
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Tortilla Mexican Soup recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this soup. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this soup. Our children... - 44.0489
Hamburger Taco Soup
Brown together and wash to remove fat; drain.
Add: Garnish: Place tortilla or corn chips (Fritos) in bottom of bowl.
Layer grated cheese.
Pour hot soup over and place sour cream on top with green onions. - 33.3359
Mexican Chicken Soup
Rinse and soak beans overnight.
Drain; add fresh water to beans and cook according to package instructions, omitting salt.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken pieces in a large stock-pot, adding enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium-high... - 44.7073
Mexican Beer Chowder
In a Dutch oven cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain.
Cut up tomatoes.
Stir undrained tomatoes, refried beans, beer, corn, chili peppers, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, and 1 cup water into meat mixture.
Bring... - 46.9127
Bean Soup With Dumplings
Bean Soup With Dumplings is an amazingly delicious mouth watering appetizer recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.941
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Learn how to make this Tortilla Soup in a Blendtec or a Vitamix commercial blender. It takes just a few minutes to make. Place all your raw whole foods in the blender and let it run on the highest speed. The blades will go fast enough to heat up the soup in... - 0
Sopa De Guadalajara
Sort beans and remove any debris; rinse beans well, drain, and set aside.
Heat oil in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add pork, about 1/4 at a time, and brown well on all sides.
Lift out and set aside.
Add onions and garlic to drippings in pan and... - 44.3195
Taco Soup With Whole Tomatoes
1. In skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except cheese and chips and cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
3. To serve ladle into bowls, top with cheese and accompany with chips. - 38.0617
No Time Taco Soup
No Time Taco Soup is a great easy recipe, that will leave you with a full pot of soup, in just about 20 minutes. - 127.307
My Taco Soup Recipe is delicious and easy. Caramelize your onion and garlic for amazingly rich flavor. - 0
In a 3-quart saucepan, brown meat, onion and garlic.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, taco-seasoning mix and chili powder.
Stir in water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 30 minutes.
Add rice and undrained kidney beans.
Simmer to cook rice and blend... - 46.1681
1) Combine all the ingredients together in a slow cooker.
2) Serve as preferred. - 30.0756
Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
Combine corn, chicken broth, chicken, black beans.and tomatoes in a pan and heat thoroughly.
Top soup with tortilla chips and cheese. - 26.3354
This tortilla soup is an easy vegetarian dish - or toss in shredded chicken if you prefer. Watch the recipe video below, prepare it and top your soup with crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, cilantro and shredded cheese. - 47.1445
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 90.766
June Littlejohn's Taco Soup
Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion; drain.
Put meat mixture in a crock-pot or large kettle.
Add (do not drain) stewed tomatoes, Ro-Tel tomatoes or diced chiles, Mexicorn or regular corn and beans.
Add taco seasoning mix and Hidden Valley Ranch salad... - 29.419
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 43.5719
Tex Mex Vegetable Beef Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, and beef broth.
Stir in onion, celery,... - 43.3656
Mayan Bean Soup
In a pan combine the soup with the water and bring to simmering.
As the soup heats, stir in the cooked or canned corn.
With kitchen scissors or a knife, cut the pimiento into pieces about the size of corn kernels; stir pimiento into the soup along with the... - 28.4432
Quick And Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones. Set aside.
2. In a pan pour in water and add in the bones of chicken, let it boil on medium – high heat.
3. In a sauté pan heat the tortillas on low heat.
4. Dice 3 ½ tortillas to big chunks and... - 0
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.623
Mayan Bean Soup
1. Take a saucepan and fry the bacon strips until soft and crumble it. Save the drippings.
2. Take a saucepan, add corn, beans and garlic powder into it and stir well.
3. Stir in some water for thinning and drippings to derive desired flavor.
4.... - 33.8661
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the beef, taco seasoning mix, corn, water, tomatoes, beans and ranch dressing mix in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve in individual soup... - 37.7553
Trim excess fat from meat and cut meat into 1 to l1/2-inch cubes.
In a 5-quart kettle, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat and brown well on all sides.
Push to sides of pan, add onion and garlic, and saute until limp.
Stir in chili powder, oregano,... - 39.1034
Mexicali Pork Soup Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine meat, tomato juice, and tomato soup.
Stir in onion, carrots, kidney beans, and corn.
Add garlic, chili seasoning, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 43.3643
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.755
Beef Chili Soup
1. Take a large saucepan, add beef and cook until it gets browned. Add onion and green pepper with chili powder and cook until both turns soft. Add the shortening if necessary.
2. Separate the meat by stirring.
3. Blend in beef soup, water, tomatoes,... - 39.8205
1) In the Dutch oven add the beef, tomato sauce, pinto beans, condensed soup, frozen corn, olives, taco seasoning mix and chilli peppers; mix well.
2) Allow to boil over a medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Lower the heat.
4) Simmer... - 43.0276
Pronto Mexican Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease or spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown ground beef with onion in skillet, stirring until ground beef is crumbly; drain.
Add beans, tomatoes, soup, green chilies, cumin and pepper; mix... - 42.1598
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Saute onion and meat until meat is browned.
Add undrained beans, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Cut 6 tortillas in strips; line bottom of dish.
Cover with meat mixture,... - 45.2097
Wheat Soybean Casserole
Cook soybeans and wheat berries according to preferred methods.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup or gravy.
Combine cooked soybeans, corn, tomatoes, onion, garlic, thyme, salt and cavenne.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine tomato paste, brewer's... - 44.2833
New Mexican Green Enchiladas
1) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2) Fry the onions till they are transparent.
3) Add the green chilies, shredded chicken, mushroom soup and 2 cups of water. Heat the mixture thoroughly.
4) While the mixture is cooking, in a frying pan, heat... - 42.2431
Mexican Shrimp Baskets
Fill a small saucepan about 6 inches in diameter with enough oil to measure 2 inches in depth.
Heat the oil to 350Â°F on a deep fat frying thermometer or test with a cube of bread.
Working with 1 tortilla at a time, drop it into the hot oil.
Carefully push... - 43.1422
Serbian Beans (pasulj Prebranac)
This is a national dish amongst Serbians. The beans used are a sort of yellow bean that has a buttery texture, but if you can't find them in a Blakan market, never mind. You can use Peruanos available in Mexican markets or a mixture of various beans. - 46.3825
1. In a saucepan combine beans and the water and bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour but do not drain.
3. In a large saucepan combine together pinto beans with liquid,... - 44.9664
Chicken Soup: Chicken Soup : Southwest Chicken Soup
For The Stock
1. In a pot place the chicken. Pour 1 gallon of water. Add the rest of the ingredients. Bring it to boil over medium heat, reduce the heat to low and simmer for around 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours drain all the chicken and vegetables... - 0
Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1 teaspoon chili powder, salt and pepper in a 2-quart casserole.
Add stew meat and coat with flour mixture.
Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven; decrease oven temperature to 300°.
Add 1/4 cup more flour,... - 43.1039
Creamy Chicken And Cheese Chili
Think regular chili is too mainstream? Want a recipe that puts an interesting twist to the traditional chili? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to wow and surprise your guests with a chili that is so different, yet so tasty! - 111.733
Fiesta Chicken Chowder
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour and 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning; add chicken.
Seal bag and shake to coat.
In a large saucepan, saute chicken in oil until juices run clear.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute onion and garlic... - 44.3584
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.9893
How To Make Brazillian Feijoada
Classic Brazilian soup. This video prepare authentic black bean soup which incorporates a wide variety of meat from pork to beef. Loaded with the traditional taste, this dish has the rich and smoky flavor making it an absolute gourmet's delight. Serve this... - 119.705