- » Mexican Corn
Mexican Corn Recipes
Mexican corn is a popular side dish loved by people all over the world. Mexican corn, as the name suggests, is bellieved to have originated in Mexico. The dish is characterised by its unique buttery aroma. The main ... More »
Summer Favorite Corn Relish
Classic summertime meals are incomplete with corn relish. Betty shares her all time favorite corn relish recipe that goes for a great accompaniment with any meal. The bold flavors of jalapeno peppers tucked away makes for an added surprise! A great way to... - 96.2899
1) In a large skillet, heat vinegar and water over medium heat and cook green onions, peppers and tomato in it for 5 minutes.
2) Cook the mixture for a short time after adding in chili powder and cayenne.
3) Mix in corn and sweeten with honey if... - 44.1573
Fiesta Corn Bake
Fiesta Corn Bake packs in the richness of cream style corn, carrots, pepper sauce and butter. This is the best bet to serve n weekend get-togethers and is pretty easy to bake too! Give this Fiesta Corn Bake a try. - 42.7276
In a large frying pan, saute in the butter for 2 minutes the corn, green pepper, pimientos, green olives, and parsley; cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper; gradually add milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Gradually stir the... - 42.049
Mexican Corn Relish
Husk and remove the silk from the corn, then cut the kernels from cobs, but do not scrape.
Combine small amounts of the onion, green pepper and celery at a time in blender container.
Cover and run at high speed until finely chopped.
Combine the vinegar,... - 41.9167
Zesty Fiesta Corn
1) In a large bowl add taco seasoning mix and water.
2) Pour salad oil and vinegar.
3) Stir in corn, diced tomatoes, olives, and green pepper; toss lightly.
4) Chill the mixture for several hours or overnight.
5) Stir in between.
6) Serve... - 39.9075
Zesty Fiesta Corn
1) In large bowl, add the taco seasoning and water, mix well.
2) Stir in the salad oil and vinegar.
3) Gently toss the corn, olives, diced tomatoes, and green pepper.
4)Chill the... - 38.8194
Corn Scallop Fiesta
Mix corn, eggs, crumbs, butter, evaporated milk, carrot, green pepper, celery, onion, and Tabasco in a bowl.
Stir in a mixture of sugar and salt.
Turn into a greased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Top with cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350Â°F 30... - 38.0591
Mexican Corn Sticks
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine corn, buttermilk, egg substitute, chiles, and margarine; add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Heavily coat a cast-iron corn stick pan... - 36.9463
Mexican Corn With French-fried Onions
1) In a heavy skillet, combine together the butter or margarine, corn, green pepper, red pepper and salt.
2) Cover the skillet and cook mixture over medium flame for about 7 minutes, occasionally stirring.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, French-fried onions... - 36.7226
Mexican Corn And Zucchini
Cut corn from cobs (about 1 1/2 cups).
Cook and stir onion and garlic in bacon fat in 10-inch skillet until onion is tender.
Stir in corn and remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. - 36.3003
1) Chop the peppers, onion and celery.
1) In a large saucepan, put peppers, celery and onion with little water.
3) Cover the pan and steam them, stirring ocassionaly.
4) Add corn and steam-stir or few minutes until corn is tender.
5)... - 35.1236
1) In a large skillet, combine together the corn, butter or margarine, green pepper, red pepper onion and salt. Cook for about 7 minutes over medium flame.
2) Cook for another 2 minutes (or till the tomato has heated thoroughly), uncovered, after... - 35.0486
Place frozen corn in 1 quart Saucepan; add water and green pepper.
Covey and place over high heat until value begins to click (3 to 5 minutes).
Reduce heat to low and cook tender â€”about 5 minutes.
Add pimiento, butter and pepper.
If corn is... - 33.796
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add corn and remaining 6 ingredients; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. - 33.6073
Mexican Style Creamed Corn
Mexican Style Creamed Corn has a delicious taste. Mexican Style Creamed Corn gets its taste from from corn mixed with skim milk and flavored with red pepper. Mexican Style Creamed Corn is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 33.1574
Mexican Corn And Pepper
This mexican corn recipe is a hot and spicy corn recipe made with whole kernal corn and tomatoes. Cooked along with a medley of peppers with added hot peppers, the mexican corn can be served along with a tossed salad or in a bowl with fresh parsley for... - 33.1368
Mexican Corn Off The Cob
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Combine lemon juice, oil, salt, and ground red pepper in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Pour over spinach mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Sprinkle with goat cheese. - 32.0897
Fiesta Corn Pudding
Beat the eggs lightly in a medium bowl.
Stir in corn bread mix; add corn, milk and margarine.
Grease a 6-cup casserole with oil.
Place 1/2 of the corn mixture in the casserole.
Add cheese and chilies.
Add remaining corn.
Bake for 45 minutes at 350°. - 31.9805
Mexican Corn Salad
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, toss well.
2.Cover and chill 8 to 24 hours. Stir well before serving. - 31.7603
Conventional method: In saucepan, bring small amount of water to boil; add corn. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender; drain.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and green pepper for 2 to 3 minutes or... - 28.834
Fiesta Corn Salad
In large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomato, green onions and jalapeno pepper.
In small bowl, whisk together chili sauce and remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves; pour over bean mixture and stir to coat.
Refrigerate. - 28.7702
Mexican Roasted Corn
Remove husks and silks from corn; set aside.
Combine chopped green chiles and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Brush green chile mixture evenly over corn.
Wrap each ear in a 12-inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil, twisting ends to... - 27.9459
Zesty Fiesta Corn Salad
1 In a large bowl stir together taco seasoning mix and water until well mixed; stir in oil and vinegar. Add corn, diced tomatoes, olives, and sweet pepper; toss lightly to coat. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, stirring mixture occasionally. - 27.319
Mexican Corn Salad
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, water, chili powder, and red pepper if desired. Whisk in the oil until well blended. Or put all the ingredients in a small jar, cover tightly, and shake until well blended.
2 To prepare... - 26.996
Mexican Style Corn Salad
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 25.6585
1. Saute the pimiento in the oil, margarine or butter 3 minutes. (Green pepper may be substituted for the pimiento.)
2. Add the corn, salt and chili powder. Heat, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes. - 25.5748
Fiesta Mexican Corn Salad
Combine the Mexicorn, Cheddar cheese, green onions, mayonnaise and cayenne pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
Chill, covered, for at least 3 hours.
Serve with large corn chip scoops. - 25.3427
Quick Mexican Corn
In a 1 quart casserole, combine corn, green pepper, onion, and pimentos; stir to blend.
Cut butter into pieces and distribute over corn mixture.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes (stirring after 1 minute) or until heated... - 25.2019
Mexican Style Corn On The Cob
1. In a pot boil water and add a teaspoon of salt, place the corn and cook for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes drain and set the corn aside.
3. In a bowl combine the softened butter, red chili, lime zest, Himalayan sea salt and fresh chives.
4. Mash... - 0
Elote / Mexican Style Grilled Corn
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wrap the corn cobs with aluminum foil and place over the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Take out the corn cobs and unwrap the foil. Using a torch caramalize the cob.
4. Top with... - 0
Mexican Corn Recipes By Category