- » Mexican Coriander
Mexican Coriander Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican coriander recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican coriander recipes.
Broiled Sea Scallops With Fresh Coriander Salsa
Make the salsa: In a bowl combine all the ingredients and chill the salsa, covered, until it is ready to serve.
The salsa can be made 1 to 2 hours ahead.
In a bowl toss the scallops with the olive oil, the lime juice, the coriander, the garlic, and salt and... - 33.5843
Turkey Fajitas With Coriander Puree
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2) Take the turkey, lime juice, garlic and cumin in a big bowl. Keep them marinated for 1 hour.
3) Take the non-stick skillet and spray it with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Take the non-stick skillet... - 46.4415
Coriander Crusted Chicken Wrap
Hosting a high tea party and confused about the menu? This recipe may come as a savior. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare these Coriander Crusted Chicken Wraps, which are just ideal for a quick bite. - 77.2649
Poblanos Rellenos With Coriander Corn Sauce
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag to steam for 5 minutes. Gently remove the blackened skin without tearing the pepper or... - 41.9601
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658
Papaya Coriander Salsa
In a bowl combine well the papaya, the shallot, the jalapeno, the coriander, the salt, and 2 tablespoons of the lime juice, let the salsa stand, covered and chilled, for at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours, and stir in the remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice. - 20.9991
Tomato Coriander Salsa
1) In a bowl, place the tomatoes, mix in some salt and leave it for 10 minutes.
2) Mix onion, coriander, chillies with tomatoes and add water.
3) Serve at room temperature.
4) Serve with appetizers. - 31.484
Mexican Stuffed Green Peppers
Slice stems off of green peppers.
Remove seeds and white membrane.
Rinse and set aside to dry.
Place onion and garlic in a non-stick skillet with liquid Butter Buds or fat-free broth.
Saute over low heat until tender.
Add cooked ground turkey.
Mix in cooked... - 38.9203
Burrittos With Green Chutney And Bean Dip
When hunger comes calling, there can be no better way to satiate oneself than yummy green burritos that are a cinch to make. Bhal Dave here details the nitty-gritty to assemble delicious, healthy, green burritos without toiling hard in the kitchen.... - 59.8897
Zesty Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in the oven for 10 minutes or until warm, soft, and pliable.
Remove the tortillas from the oven and set aside; raise the oven temperature to 375°F.
In a small bowl, mix together the... - 39.1123
New Mexican Chicken
On a sheet of wax paper, combine the flour and cumin.
Dredge the chicken in the mixture to coat well.
In a small (large) frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken and saute for 2 minutes per side.
Add the salsa and lime... - 39.5892
Scrambled Eggs Mexican Style
1. Lightly whisk eggs and salt in medium bowl.
2. Heat butter and oil in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and chilies; saute until hot, but not soft, 45 seconds.
3. Stir tomatoes into onion mixture; increase heat to medium-high.... - 31.923
Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce
Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce has a Out of this world taste. The fabrication of salt, oregano, coriander and beer gives the Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce Energizing taste. Must catch it - 31.6086
In small bowl, combine onion, garlic and oil; microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is softened.
Stir in tomatoes and hot pepper flakes; microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through and flavors are blended.
Stir in coriander; season... - 31.044
Mexican Cooked Salsa At Home & Quick Nachos
You love Mexican food but have never tried it home because you didn't know how to make it! Leave your worries at bay and watch Bhal Dave stir his way to make a perfect Mexican salad and serve with quick Nachos. Now you can recreate the magic in your own... - 80.1096
1. Place avocado and lime or lemon juice in a small bowl and toss to coat.
2. Arrange lettuce leaves, tomatoes, green pepper, beans and avocado mixture attractively in two lunch boxes. Sprinkle with coriander and season to taste with black pepper. Cover and... - 35.3778
1. Place avocado and lime or lemon juice in a small bowl and toss to coat.
2. Arrange lettuce leaves, tomatoes, green capsicum (pepper), beans and avocado mixture attractively in two lunch boxes. Sprinkle with coriander and season to taste' with black pepper.... - 31.2287
Mexican Turkey Hot Pot
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add potatoes, stock and oregano; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add tomatoes, breaking up... - 38.107
Mexican Style Rice
Cook rice in a pan of boiling salted water for 12-15 mins, or until tender.
Meanwhile, heat the oil and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
Add the tomatoes, sweetcorn and peppers and simmer gently for 5-10 mins.
Drain rice and add to the tomato... - 40.8194
Baked Trout Mexican Style
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Wash the trout and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavities with salt and pepper and fill with a few coriander (cilantro) leaves.
2. Place the fish side by side in a shallow ovenproof dish.... - 36.2869
In a 2-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion in butter until soft.
Add rice and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until rice is golden (about 5 minutes).
Add tomatoes, broth, chiles, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat and... - 36.7596
Mexican Tomato Salad
1. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then into 1/4 -inch pieces. Do not peel. Boil in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
2. Cut eggs into large pieces. Place zucchini, eggs, and tomatoes in salad bowl. Add oil and combine thoroughly.
3. Add chili peppers,... - 35.2627
Mexican Chicken Soup
1. Put the chicken, onion, carrot, garlic, and water in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender. Cool until the chicken can be handled. Remove and discard the skin and bones and cut the... - 34.8329
Mexican Chilli With Spicy Rice
1. In a saucepan, add rice with plenty of boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes until nearly tender.
2. In a frying pan, heat half the oil, add 2/3rd onions, stirring to coat. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add crushed garlic and... - 46.6957
Mexican Chicken Stew
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil.
2. Add the onions and cook for five minutes or until they are starting to turn golden brown and softened.
3. Add the garlic at the last minute of cooking to make it soft.
4. Stir in the chipotle sauce, sugar, and... - 45.7873
Mexican Potato Omelette
1. Cut potato into 3/8-inch (1-cm) cubes.
2. Lightly whisk eggs, water, salt and black pepper in medium bowl.
3. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) nonstick skillet or omelet pan over medium heat until hot. Add potato, onion and bell pepper; saute until potato is... - 32.1083
Place tomatoes, chillies, onion, garlic, coriander (cilanto) and lime juice in a bowl and toss to combine.
Stand for at least 30 minutes before serving. - 29.6186
Cold Mexican Rice
Combine ingredients and toss gently.
Chill thoroughly before serving. - 25.1482
Mexican Soup With Avocado Salsa
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion, garlic, spices, red pepper and two-thirds of the chillies and cook gently for 10 minutes. Add the beans, tomato juice and chilli sauce. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer gently for 30... - 35.8318
Mexican Seasoning Mix
Stir together chili powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, basil, thyme, garlic powder, and cayenne.
Use as suggested, preceding, or in the following recipes.
Store airtight up to 6 months. - 16.2357
Mexican Chilli Sauce
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook red and green chillies, garlic, onions and coriander for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until sauce... - 33.7358
Mexican Pickled Fish
Skin and bone fish and cut into small pieces.
Take a pie dish, place fish pieces in it and cover with lemon juice.
Marinate a few hours, this being the only cooking process.
Pour off extra liquid and add oil, onion, tomatoes, olives, coriander and chilli.
Mix... - 43.8286
Mexican Orange Salad
Place oranges, onions, almonds, chillies, coriander (cilanto) leaves and mint in a bowl, toss to combine and stand for 30 minutes.
Line a serving platter with spinach then pile salad on top. - 34.1094
In blender container combine undrained tomatoes, salt, and coriander.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Add cheese spread.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Pour into oven-going skillet; add frozen meatballs or basic oven meatballs, hominy, and green chilies.
Bring to... - 35.4725
Mexican Avocado Sauce
1 Peel the avocados.
2 Using a fork, mash them well.
3 Beat in the tomato, onion, chilli and coriander.
4 Add in salt, pepper and lime juice to taste.
5 Tastes best when served at room temperature.
The sauce can be stored for... - 39.5897
Mexican Bean Burgers With Lime Yogurt And Salsa
1. Heat the grill to high heat.
2. In a large bowl, add the beans and roughly crush them with a potato masher.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, chilli powder, coriander stalks and about 1/2 of the coriander leaves, egg and 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.6462
Mexican Red Onion Soup
1 In a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, for 30 minutes or until softened and lightly colored. Sprinkle the onions with the sugar, oregano, coriander, cumin, allspice, and cinnamon and... - 33.4593
Grilled Mexican Steak
Grate 1/4 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice from lime.
In small bowl, mix lime peel and juice, yogurt, cilantro, mayonnaise, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until blended.
Cover and refrigerate if not serving right away.
In cup, mix chili powder, coriander,... - 44.4694
Mexican Cocktail Sauce
1) Add all the ingredients together and mix well.
2) Refrigerate and use as desired.
This sauce is good with shellfish, cold fish, eggs and tacos. - 31.5366
Hot Mexican Chilli Sauce
Heat oil in a frying pan and cook red and green chillies, garlic, onions and coriander for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, lemon juice and water, tiring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until sauce... - 37.4032
Mexican Mixed Salad
Cut peel and white membrane from orange and cut orange into thin slices; set aside.
Mix lettuce with onions.
Cut meat into julienne strips and mix half into greens.
Stir together oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and coriander; pour... - 44.9525
Mexican Beef Burgers
1. Cook the corn cobs in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 15 minutes.
2. Combine the breadcrumbs, skimmed milk, onion, cumin, cayenne, celery salt and fresh coriander together in a large bowl.
3. Add the beef and mix by hand until the mixture is... - 40.4232
Mexican Chicken Dinner
Remove skin from chicken; separate at joint.
Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper.
In large nonstick oven proof skillet, heal oil over medium heat; cook chicken, turning once, for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Transfer to plate.
Drain off fat... - 43.8469
Mexican Shredded Beef With Red Chiles
1. In a medium bowl, cover the chiles with hot water and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain, discarding the soaking liquid.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325°. Season the brisket with salt. In an ovenproof enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Sear... - 33.2424
New Mexican Red Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.1667
Mexican Cheese Enchiladas
In blender container place undrained tomatoes, half of the chilies, garlic, and coriander.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Chop remaining chilies; set aside.
Pour tomato mixture into 8-inch skillet; bring to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Dip a tortilla into sauce;... - 40.3537
Mix together thoroughly the ground beef, bread crumbs, 1 of the chopped onions, 2 cloves of the garlic, coriander, salt, pepper, and eggs.
Shape into balls about 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
Into a 4 or 5-quart kettle with a tight-fitting cover, put the... - 36.8334
Mexican Bean Casseroles
In a 1-quart (2-quart) saucepan over medium heat, saute the peppers and scallions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Stir in the beans, tomatoes, chili powder, oregano and coriander.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 45.6338
Mexican Pork Roast
Place onions and carrots in crock pot.
Rub pork roast with seasonings.
Place on top of vegetables; add water.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
Good when shredded and served in hot buttered tortillas with spicy taco sauce. - 33.034
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
In medium bowl, combine Italian dressing, tomato, chilies, green onions, honey and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally at least 2 hours. - 31.7603
Spicy Mexican Chicken Wings
Separate each chicken wing into 3 parts at joints.
Discard wing tips.
In large plastic food storage bag, combine all marinade ingredients.
Add chicken wings.
Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Arrange chicken in 9-inch square baki - 40.1845
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a unique recipe with distinct and innovative flavors. The dish is easy to prepare and can instantly add a gourmet feel to your plain dinner layout. The Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a must try recipe,... - 47.3972
Mexican Rice Crust Pizza
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a shredder, or in a food processor using the shredding blade, lightly shred the mozzarella and Monterey jack cheeses separately. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the cooked brown rice, 1... - 46.2241
Mexican Chicken Soup
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the chicken breasts skin side up on a sheet pan.
Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until done.
When the chicken is cool enough to handle, discard the skin and bones, and... - 48.0277
Mexican Couch Potatoes With Salsa
Salsa: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, coriander, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste; microwave at High for 4 minutes... - 46.9232
Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado
Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado is a dish I prepare quiet often for my parties! The dish is simply delicious! You will love this Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado recipe. - 46.4038
Mexican Bean Salad
In a large serving bowl combine all of the drained and rinsed beans, cheese, bell pepper, salsa, onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
Add chopped cold turkey and toss until well coated.
If desired, serve on lettuce leaves. - 34.8954
Mexican Cheese Pie
Prepare your favorite unsweetened, single, 10" crust. Prick well with a fork. Bake at 450° for 7 minutes.
Pour into a large bowl.Turn into the prepared crust or a 10" baking dish. Bake at 325° for 1 hour. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. - 32.6496
Mexican Tomato Salad
1) Clean chillies, split and deseed. Soak in cold salted water for about 1 hour.
2) Drain out water and slice finely.
3) Wash and peel fresh tomatoes.
4) Halve the tomatoes and take out the seeds.
5) Cut the pieces into chunks.
6) Mix it gently with... - 43.3085
Brown salt pork.
Add remaining ingredients, except last 2.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add corn and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook for a few minutes longer to reheat.
Drain broth and serve separately with... - 34.0281
Place ribs, meaty side down, in shallow roasting pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast uncovered in 450° oven for 30 minutes.
Remove meat from oven; drain off excess fat.
Turn ribs meaty side up.
Lower oven temperature to 350°; continue roasting,... - 41.0317
Mexican Cold Tomato Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredeints, until they are well belnded, then season to taste
2. Cover the bowl and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 3 days
3. Serve the sauce chilled with fish - 33.9787
A versatile Mexican style stuffed pancake that never fails to impress. You can eat it as breakfast or even serve them as snacks! - 0
Fit Foodie Mexican Fiesta Day
Graziella, the Fit Foodie makes a healthy Mexican feast: breakfast, lunch and dinner with the same ingredients for the day! - 0
Mexican Black Beans With Pork
This bean and pork stew is made with canned black beans, allowing you to skip the presoaking and cooking stages. It makes a great, simple meal when served with salad and focaccia or oversized flower tortillas with butter. - 30.8968
Mexican Bean Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat four 5-inch pie pans with butter.
3) Heat the tortillas at 350°F for 5 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4) Break into pieces, and then crush in a blender.
5) Coat the pie pans with the tortilla crumbs.... - 49.3226
Mexican Corn Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie plate with butter.
3) In skillet, heat water and saute the onions, green peppers and garlic, for 5 minutes or until tender.
4) Add the tomatoes, coriander, oregano and cumin.
5) Bring... - 46.7448
Enchiladas Suizas - (mexican Food)
These Mexican Enchiladas Suizas are one of the best enchiladas you would have come across. Suizas means with a white or creamy topping as in this recipe. The tangy sauce gives it a nice kick and the cheese balances the flavors really well. Worth trying! - 107.192
Drain the zucchini in a colander for 10 to 15 minutes.
Squeeze out additional moisture.
Mix the zucchini, carrots, onions, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, and mozzarella in a medium-size bowl.
Cut the tortillas into quarters.
Brush one side of the tortilla... - 40.7117
Heat oil and butter in a 4- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
When butter is melted, add rice and cook, stirring, until lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Add onion, garlic, and chiles; continue to cook, stirring, for 5 more minutes.
Add tomatoes and... - 34.8545
Mexican Chicken Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make Mexican Chicken Soup. This is a Barefoot Contessa recipe. Great for this time of year when the weather is turning colder. Great served with cornbread. A great lunch or dinner. - 0
Mexican Fish Patties
ln a grinder process the bread pieces to get fresh bread crumbs.
Boil fish in a saucepan with 1 cup water, 1 bay leaf, 1 green cardamom and 1/2 tsp salt.
Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
Chop the boiled fish to get small pieces.
Mix... - 41.999
Mexican Coleslaw Salad
Take a medium sized sauce pan and sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
In large bowl, with wire whisk or rotary beater, thoroughly blend gelatin... - 36.8706
Mexican Soup With Chicken
1) In a large saucepan, heat up oil.
2) Add the onion and garlic to sauté and soften for 5 minutes.
3) Add dried chili, cumin, tomatoes and chicken stock.
4) Use a hand blender or food processor, to prepare a smooth pure from this.
5) Bring the... - 44.2099
Mexican Chicken & Pasta Salad
Following package directions, cook macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
In a large bowl, stir together oil, mayonnaise, chiles, pimentos, oregano, cumin seeds, chili powder, and... - 42.3781
Fresh Mexican Chicken Salad
Rinse lettuce; drain, pat dry and shred.
Into a salad bowl place lettuce, beans, chicken, green pepper and scallions.
In a blender container combine cilantro, broth, oil, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, garlic, chili powder and salt.
Process until well... - 41.0657
1. Preheat barbecue or gas grill for 10 minutes on high.
2. In a small mixing bowl, take and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into 2 equal halves and shape into patties.
4. Over the rack, place the patties and cook... - 43.3352
Easy Mexican Guacamole
Mince avocados and tomato.
Stir in all other ingredients.
You can use scooped out avocado shells for serving dishes if this is to be served at table.
For cocktail parties use a pretty bowl.
If made ahead of time, put avocado seeds in mixture to keep it green. - 33.2138
Braised Chicken With Mexican Chocolate Mole Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, cover all of the chile peppers with hot water. Let them stand for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the 1/3 cup of sesame seeds with the anise, cumin and coriander seeds, the cloves, the peppercorns and the cinnamon... - 35.6514
Mexican Corn Salad
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, water, chili powder, and red pepper if desired. Whisk in the oil until well blended. Or put all the ingredients in a small jar, cover tightly, and shake until well blended.
2 To prepare... - 26.996
Mexican Pork Garlic Stew With Hominy
In a large saute pan, cook the chorizo over moderate heat until it loses its pink color, about 3 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl and reserve until needed.
Saute the onion and garlic in the chorizo fat over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
Add the... - 43.0185
Mexican Pico De Gallo
Here is an excellent video that shares how to make your own fresh and tasty pico de gallo. This quick and easy pico de gallo would surely serve as an appetizer or topping for tacos, salads and nachos or a great addition to dinner. Watch the video it would... - 112.041
Mexican Ranchers Eggs
prepare the tortilla baskets preheat your oven to 400Â°F.make 4 incisions, from the edge in, about 2 inches long in each tortilla at equal distances .
Brush each tortilla lightly with oil on both sides.
Place each one in an 8-ounce custard cup, overlapping... - 45.2655
Healthy Mexican Wraps - the Fiveadayz way!
Many thanks to Mark, Paul and Jenny for use of their kitchen, Nelson (www.myspace.com/nelsonqualitytouchent) for use of his voice, and of course Shivy (www.myspace.com/siobhanbegley) (who aside from being a talented... - 42.8195
Spicy Mexican Style Red Rice
This rice will go perfectly with any meal you want but especially with Mexican food! It does not need to be spicy -- simply omit the chili pepper. Whatever you decide, you will end up with a wonderful and tasty rice. Enjoy! - 0
Mexican Eggs With Tortillas
Prepare Salsa Fresca; cover and refrigerate.
Prepare Spiced Tomato Sauce and Fried Tortillas; keep warm.
For each serving, place 1 or 2 tortillas on a plate; top with 1 or 2 fried eggs and about 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce.
Accompany with garnishes and... - 35.7033
Mexican Black Bean Lasagna
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 375Â°F.
2) Take a large sized pot and place beans in it adding water before boiling them.
3) Lower heat and simmer it for an hour until soft.
4) Take the bulb of garlic and cut Â¼... - 45.1253
Shrimp & Sausage On Mexican Rice
In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, mix rice, tomatoes, water, and broth; cover tightly.
Bake in a 350° oven until rice is tender to bite, 50 to 60 minutes.
About 15 minutes before rice is done, crumble sausage into 1-inch chunks in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan... - 36.7876
Place bacon in a shallow 1 1/2- to 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cook at full power (100 percent), uncovered, until bacon is crisp and browned, about 2 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on absorbent towels.
In casserole, mix drippings with the onion, corn,... - 38
New Mexican Chalupas
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
3. Add masa, and salt, slowly to egg mixture.
4. Add enough water to hold dough together.
5. Divide dough into 5 equal parts
6. Pat each part into a 5-inch circle on waxed... - 42.988
Sopa De Albondigas Mexican Meatball Soup
1) Mix all the meatball ingredients into walnut-sized balls and keep aside.
2) For the soup, mix onion, garlic, cumin, tomato sauce and stock and boil it in a large saucepan or soup kettle.
3) With the heat lowered, add the meatballs and let it simmer;... - 44.7658
Mexican White Chili
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add olive oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add diced chicken breast, and saute 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove chicken from pan, and set aside.
Add shallots and garlic to pan, and saute until... - 42.8582
Golden Fruit Salsa
In bowl, combine peaches, lemon juice, red pepper, onions, coriander, sugar and hot pepper sauce. - 24.6704
Grilled Chicken With Hot Salsa
1. Preheat a moderate grill. Slash the chicken breasts deeply to speed up the cooking time.
2. Season the chicken with celery salt and cayenne, brush with oil and grill for about 15 minutes.
3. For the salsa, remove the rind and seeds from the melons. Finely... - 40.2982
Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add green capsicum, onion, chillies and garlic and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
Add tomatoes, oregano and cumin and simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce reduces and thickens.
Stir in... - 34.7085
Frijol Con Puerco
Pork is among top popular meats used in Mexican cuisine, usually in stews and other mains. Here is a recipe to make Frijol con puerco or Beans with Pork to be served over rice with a good garnish. - 103.508
Fresh Tomato Salsa
1. Combine all ingredients in small bowl; stir to mix well. Let stand, covered, at room temperature to blend flavors, 1 to 2 hours. - 24.6583
1. For making Classic Chili powder – In a spice crusher take paprika Spanish, cumin powder, chili pepper, oregano, garlic powder and onion powder. Crush till it becomes a fine powder. You can also use grinding machine for grinding. Keep in an... - 80.2122
Scoop the seeds out of the tomatoes, but do not worry if a few remain.
Dice the tomato flesh, put in a bowl and season with black pepper.
Add the red onion to the tomatoes, followed by the spring onions.
Chop the chilli as finely as possible and add... - 36.0587