- » Mexican Coconut Dessert
Mexican Coconut Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican coconut dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican coconut dessert recipes.
Cocadas Or Coconut Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add the shredded coconut, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and mix well together for 2-3 minutes.
3. Roll into small balls and arrange on parchment paper lined... - 106.424
Mexican Coconut Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large heavy pot, mix the water, orange peel, cinnamon sticks, and salt together. Bring to a boil, stir in the rice then simmer on a low heat for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid is... - 47.8583
1. Prepare Orange-Coconut Filling.
2. Mix flour, 2 tablespoons (30 mL) sugar, the baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Cut in butter and lard with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture forms coarse crumbs.
3. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon (15 mL) cold water at a... - 36.9911
Make holes in the eyes of coconut; drain and reserve liquid.
Crack coconut; remove brown husk and finely shred meat to make 2 cups.
Set shredded coconut aside.
Add enough water to coconut liquid to make 2 cups (or use purchased coconut milk).
Place coconut... - 30.386
You May Also Like!
Strawberry-coconut Tres Leches Trifle
Pampered Chef Recipe - Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle. Delicious and easy, this trifle tastes just like the authentic cake but with a whole new twist.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a... - 116.532
Empanadas De Dulce
Mix flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt in bowl.
Cut in lard until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle ice water over flour mixture, stirring lightly with a fork until all dry ingredients hold together.
Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface... - 41.5581
Chilled Fruit Refresco
1. Remove seeds and rind from watermelon, cantaloupe, honey-dew melon, mango, and papaya; peel pineapple and jicama; crack coconut and peel away brown inner skin. Cut all fruit into bite-sized pieces and arrange on a platter with cocktail picks or on... - 33.7923
Mexican-style French Toast
The mexican style french toast is a cinnamoned french toast made with added raisins and nuts. Prepared as a dessert, the mexican style french toast is made as a sandwich with a coconut paste filling. Fried and cooked for a while in sugar syrup, it is served... - 45.7273
Roll scoops of ice cream in toasted coconut.
Pour Kahlua over the top.
Brandy or Creme de Cacao may also be used. - 21.0086
Mexican Fruit Cake
Grind all ingredients.
Press firmly into loaf pan.
Pour small amount of grape juice over cake.
Set away for a few days, or even weeks, adding more grape juice from time to time.
Slice thin to serve. - 37.1773
Almond Coconut Tart
Pastry: In bowl cream flour, butter and sugar.
Gather into a ball, wrap in plastic and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Roll out dough about 1/8" thick.
Press dough into 11 "tart pan, trim and form edges.
Refrigerate 15 minutes.
Bake in 350° oven about 10 minutes or... - 47.5471
In uncovered 2-quart saucepan simmer sugar, water, and cinnamon for 10 minutes.
Strain; discard cinnamon pieces.
Add coconut; cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes or till syrup is nearly absorbed, stirring frequently.
Stir in 2 1/2 cups of the milk; cook till... - 42.0674
1. Lay tortilla on flat surface; spread evenly with peanut butter and raspberry spread. Sprinkle with coconut, if desired.
2. Place banana on edge of tortilla; roll up to enclose. Wrap loosely in paper towel. Microwave on High 35 seconds. - 23.8978