- » Mexican Cocoa
Mexican Cocoa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican cocoa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican cocoa recipes.
1. Heat milk to scalding and mix a little of It into a combination of cocoa and sugar; add the rest of hot milk too and stir till well blended; add vanilla
2. Pour into mugs and float a marshmallow on each before serving - 29.172
1) Beat together cocoa, water and sugar after boiling.
2) Beat in coffee and then pour in cream.
3) Use as required. - 30.5066
Mexican Hot Chocolate
In large saucepan, over low heat, combine cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, salt and 1 cup of the milk; mix until smooth.
Bring to simmer; add remaining milk, half-and-half and vanilla.
Remove from heat; beat until frothy.
Serve in cups or... - 34.8917
Traditional Hot Cocoa
1 In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, thoroughly blend cocoa powder and sugar.
2 Whisk in hot water until blended.
3 Cover and microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 2 minutes.
4 Gradually whisk in milk. Cover.
5 Microwave at 100% (HIGH)... - 41.3695
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine cocoa mix, coffee, water and milk.
2. Place pan over medium low heat, and bring to a boil, stirring often.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in half the cream.
4. Pour equally into warmed... - 37.7782
Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Sour Cherry Sauce
This is great recipe for the holiday season. A restaurant style dish that makes an elegant dinner main course. Cocoa, cherry and pork, what a delicious combination. The chef has his own tips to whip up this wonderful dish in just about 30 minutes. - 88.4295
How To Make Mexican Hot Chocolate The Delicious Way
1. In a pot warm the milk and cream until hot, do not boil.
2. Add the hot cocoa, ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg, stir well.
3. Remove from the heat and add the almond extract and stir.
4. Serve in a mug along with whipping cream. - 0
Mexican Ice Cream
Looking for a chilly dessert with a little KICK in the taste buds?! Then try this on for flavor... - 110.975
Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha Hot Cocoa
Bring milk to a simmer. Whisk in drinking chocolate. Simmer for 30 seconds while stirring. Add Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha. Garnish with peppermint stick and marshmallows. - 12.0677
Mix sugar, coffee mix, cocoa and cornstarch in 1-quart saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk.
Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat.
Press plastic wrap or waxed paper... - 33.2288
Peachy Mexican Hot Chocolate
Place peaches with syrup in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Combine sugar and cocoa in heavy saucepan.
Whisk in enough milk to make a paste, then whisk in remaining milk, peach mixture and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Cook and stir until... - 35.8456
Mexican Coffee is an excellent drink for parties and gatherings. Make your evening more entertaining with this Mexican Coffee drink. Try it any day! - 25.4665
Mexican Hot Chocolate
In small bowl, combine cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, and salt; mix well.
In medium saucepan, heat 1 cup milk until bubbling.
Stir in cocoa mixture; beat with wire whisk or rotary beater until smooth.
Over low heat, bring to boiling, stirring.
Gradu- ally stir in... - 31.0764
Mexican Mocha Balls
Cream butter and add sugar; add vanilla extract: continue beating until blended.
Combine flour, cocoa, coffee, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Blend in nuts and cherries.
Chill dough for ease in handling.
Shape into balls 1 inch In diameter: place... - 38.9341
Mexican Style Hot Chocolate
In saucepan combine water, unsweetened cocoa powder, non-caloric sweetener, and stick cinnamon.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute longer.
Stir in the skim milk.
Cook till heated through (do not boil).
Add the vanilla.
Remove the stick... - 37.8778
1) Heat oven at 350°F or Mark 4
2) Grease the tin.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour with salt.
4) On low heat, warm the butter to soften.
5) In a saucepan, mix cocoa with water, and slowly cook till it forms a thick cream and cool.
6) Beat... - 46.2426
New Mexican Chocolate
1 Combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, water, salt and spices in a saucepan.
2 Cook over low heat until the ingredients combine in a smooth mixture. Over medium-high heat, simmer for about 4 minutes.
3 Slowly stir in the milk and heat until scalded, but do not... - 36.0171
Mexican Chocolate Roll
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter pan and line with buttered wax paper having the paper overlap the edges of the pan.
Soak the raisins and nuts in the warm Kahlua for 2 hours.
Cake: Beat egg yolks with the sugar until very thick.
Break the chocolate... - 46.3074
Mexican Mocha Muffins
Mexican Mocha Muffins are amazing muffins which you really have to try at home. I served it for a party last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this Mexican Mocha Muffins and you will understand why. - 43.8361
Mexican Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Mix flour, granulated sugar, espresso, baking powder and salt in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole or round microwavable dish, 8 X 1 1/2 or 9x2 inches.
Mix in milk, oil and vanilla with fork until smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and... - 44.4516
Classic Mexican Chicken
1. Using a knife, remove the skin from the chicken joints.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, paprika, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken on both sides with flour and shake off any excess if necessary.
3. Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan.... - 42.4948
Mexican Pork Stew
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the pork.
2. Slice the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a marinating bowl, soak the chili pepper in hot water for about 20 minutes or until very soft.
4. Wear... - 42.6059
1. Make pastry: Sift flour, sugar, cocoa and salt into medium-size bowl; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle water over; mix lightly with a fork just until dough clings together and leaves side of bowl clean.
2. Divide in... - 36.3387
Mexican Wonder Torte
This Mexican wonder torte is popular with Mexican food lovers. This delicious and exotic dish wears a smart look and tastes great any time. - 38.7655
Betty's One Layer Mexican Chocolate Cake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a One Layer Mexican Chocolate Cake. This is a rich, dark chocolate cake, enhanced by the flavors of cinnamon, red pepper, and coffee. - 0
Mole De Polio
Heat the lard in a large skillet until very hot.
Stir in the chili powder and cook until brown.
Stir in the remaining ingredients except the second 2 cups of chicken broth and chicken.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Pour some of the sauce into a blender.
Puree... - 43.7831
1. Check the beans for stones and discard.
2. Rinse the beans and soak it overnight in a bowl.
3. Next morning drain and rinse the beans.
4. Stud cloves into the onion.
5. In a large heavy pot, put together all the ingredients.
6. Bring... - 47.7911
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips With Coffee Dip
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges, and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Combine sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon, stirring well.
Coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle half of sugar mixture over wedges.
Turn wedges, and... - 36.1779
Banana Breakfast Burrito
A simple breakfast burrito made with a whole grain, high fiber soft tortillas, bananas, natural peanut butter, cinnamon and a host of health add-ons. Perfect as a quick breakfast or a light, healthy dessert. - 98.0916
Aztec Chocolate Cake Chocolate Sauce And Caramel Sauce
The Aztec Chocolate cake is just a variation on the Sachertorte with some spices added onto it, but the chocolate and caramel sauces are new recipes! Towards the end of the video I give some basic dessert sauce design ideas to help you with your plated... - 116.773
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the onion, garlic and celery for a few mins until soft, but not browned. Add the mushrooms and chillies, cook for a min more, add the tomato puree, then cook for 2-3 mins.
2. When the mushrooms are soft,... - 37.1617
Chocolate Rhubarb Imperiale
1) In a heavy saucepan, melt the margarine and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon together and stir into the rhubarb sauce.
3) Then beat in the egg, yogurt and vanilla into the rhubarb mixture.
4) In the saucepan, blend this... - 44.8862
Chile Orange Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, garlic, orange peel, chiles, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, and cumin; mix lightly.
Pour in orange juice and sherry.
Cover and cook at low... - 43.1793
Ashes To Ashes Cocktail
Created by H. Joseph Ehrmann
Elixir, San Francisco
According to Ehrmann, this cocktail honors the multicultural melding of Aztec and Spanish traditions from which Dia de los Muertos was born. Traditional Mexican ingredients such as agave are paired with... - 21.777
1) Cover dry beans with water and soak for a whole night.
2) On the following day, drain well and pour in 2 qts water.
3) Cover and simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours until done.
4) Drain the cooking liquid, saving 1 cup and keep it aside.
5)... - 45.4408
Quick Chicken Mole
In a large skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat about 10 minutes or until light brown, turning to brown evenly.
Add onion, chili powder, sesame seeds, garlic, salt, cumin, and cinnamon.
Cook and stir for 30 seconds.
Stir in tomato,... - 45.6646
Bengali Mama Ep. 3 Pulled Pork Goodness With Cilantro Lime Slaw
A fast recipe to prepare on a hot day, no need to waste time in front of a stove. Composed of a 5 lb pork butt, tantalizing spices, and a little TLC (time, love and care). Served with a refreshingly cool topping of slaw, very citrusy and flavorful. Includes... - 111.189
1. If using dried beans, put the beans in a medium bowl and add enough cold water to cover by 3 inches. Let soak overnight; drain. (Alternatively, place the dried beans in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook... - 37.0299
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take a saucepan and mix margarine and 3 tablespoons of cocoa. Cook them over low heat to melt the margarine completely.
3) Add sugar and... - 48.5854
Beef And Bean Burritos
For filling, in a large skillet cook meat, the 4 green onions, the jicama, and garlic until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir in water, chili powder, cocoa powder, and sugar.
Cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stirring... - 32.6496
Cream margarine in a medium bowl; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add liqueur and egg, beating well.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Gradually add flour mixture to creamed... - 41.0843
Chili Con Carne
1. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add green peppers and cook, stirring, until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes longer.
2. Add ground beef and... - 32.3721
Chocolate Cream Tortilla Torte
1. For pudding, in a heavy medium saucepan combine sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove mixture from heat. Gradually stir about 1... - 33.2157
Is your mouth watering for something sweet? Try these Chocolate Brownies. Serve it to your family or guests, these brownies will too very tempting to resist. These brownies will surely be lapped up by kids and adults alike! - 112.648
Chocolate Flan is my most favorite dessert from the Mexican cuisine. I love to serve this up to my friends for a fun party with lots of creamy dessert sauce poured over. Make this chocolaty open pie a prime item of your party dessert menu and it will never... - 43.5232
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 134.631
Chocolate Almond Ice Cream
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 7 minutes).
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, stir together cinnamon, sugar, flour, cocoa, eggs, and half-and-half.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, until mixture comes... - 38.6812
The Infamous "rusty Dawg" Signature Chili Dog
Here is the first video in a "Hot Dog" series, that I will be doing over the next month. This is my own creation, and featuring a hot dog chili sauce that I created way back in the early 90's, and I use to sell these, and they were a huge hit. In this video,... - 0
Mexican Cocoa Recipes By Category