- » Mexican Cocktail Spread
Mexican Cocktail Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican cocktail spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican cocktail spread recipes.
The Mexican Chile Relleno Dinner
Love your Mexican food? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make stuffed pepper aka chile relleno at home without much sweat or toil. The instructions are easy to follow and can help you pull off this Mexican delicacy at home to perfection. - 72.5308
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray; place on the lowest rack of the oven.
Preheat the oven to 500°.
Dust another baking sheet with cornmeal.
Divide the dough into 4 pieces; form into 6" rounds.
Place the rounds on the cornmeal-dusted baking... - 31.4393
Blood Orange Margaritas
1. In a large pitcher, combine the blood orange juice with the fresh lime juice, Cointreau and silver tequila and mix well. Refrigerate the mixture until chilled, at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Spread a small mound of salt on a small plate. Moisten the... - 25.8849
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place flatbread in preheat oven directly on the rack for 5 minutes.
Take flatbread out of the oven and evenly spread pizza sauce over top and top with tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil. Place back in the oven directly on the rack... - 27.8096
Pizza Margherita - Margarita Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 280°C.
2. Add little warm water to a bowl and add the yeast into it.
3. Add two -three spoons of flour and make a even mass by stirring the mixture with a wooden spoon.
4. Wrap the bowl using cloth and leave it... - 45.1037
Roasted Grapefruit + Habanero Margarita
Looking for spicy party drink? In this video Jerry James Stone shares his recipe for smoke flavoured grapefruit margarita with spark from Habanero chillies. Watch the video to learn. - 0
1 Let refrigerated piecrust stand at room temperature according to package directions.
2 Trim 1 of the piecrusts to a 9-inch circle. Sprinkle 1 side with the flour. Center the circle, flour side down, in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Using a fluted round... - 39.6805
Put the tortillas on a board and divide the retried beans among them, spreading a spoonful of the mixture on one half of each tortilla and leaving a little space around the edge.
Put a little Cheddar and some mozzarella on top of the beans and then add a few... - 46.0983
Soften the first envelope gelatin and the 2 tablespoons sugar in the 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes.
Place over hot water, stirring till dissolved.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine the cucumber and vinegar.
Cover and blend till pureed.
If... - 42.3231