- » Mexican Cocktail
Mexican Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican cocktail recipes.
Here's a little lesson about tequila and how to make the perfect Margarita - the correct way. If you love the tequila flavor, then without a doubt, you'll enjoy this drink if you haven't tasted it already. Derek explains it all in this video. Very... - 125.378
Make Ahead Margarita - Prepare In Advance
Make Ahead Margarita, prepare in advance for your next party without compromising on taste quality. How? Prepare the base parts of your drink ahead of time with alternative sour components. This concept can be applied to many cocktail designs, we have chosen... - 122.613
Roasted Apricot Margarita Made With Beer
Did you know that you can pretty much use beer anywhere a cocktail calls for soda water. American IPAs go great with tequila which is how The Beer Wench came up with this beer cocktail. - 121.406
Refreshing Rhubarb Margarita
Wondering what to do with the rhubarb? Why not make a refreshing rhubarb margarita. The drink can be made using a few ingredients and the output is so amazingly tasty and can go well with a number of appetizers. So, just add some ice and enjoy the drink! - 120.093
The lovely Anita Cookie joined me for our Football Sunday episode. In this video we made classic Margaritas using freshly squeezed lime juice. Not only preferred for its authentic flavor but it's far less calories than the sugary mixes. Other dishes we made... - 120.055
Delicious Wild-caught Shrimp In Margarita Fire
This is one of the self created recipes of Keith Snow which can now be recreated by you in this step by step tutorial. For seafood lovers, this easy dish is a must try at your home kitchen. Everytime you want to celebrate a special occasion or planning a... - 110.018
The Highland Margarita
1. Rim a high ball glass with sweet sour mix and dip in a plate of salt to create a salt rim.
2. In a shaker, add tequila, drambuie, grand marnier, sweet and sour mix and ice cubes and shake well.
3. Strain into the salt coated rim... - 95.5917
Twisty Sex On A Mexican Beach Cocktail
This exciting twist on the classic 'sex on the beach cocktail' is in no way inferior to its progenitor. A yummy, heady blend of reposado, sweet/sour mix, orange juice, cranberry juice and a splash of grenadine, this lip-smacking margarita is just perfect for... - 92.5986
Pizza Margherita - Margarita Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 280°C.
2. Add little warm water to a bowl and add the yeast into it.
3. Add two -three spoons of flour and make a even mass by stirring the mixture with a wooden spoon.
4. Wrap the bowl using cloth and leave it... - 46.8146
1 Let refrigerated piecrust stand at room temperature according to package directions.
2 Trim 1 of the piecrusts to a 9-inch circle. Sprinkle 1 side with the flour. Center the circle, flour side down, in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Using a fluted round... - 39.459
1. Coat rims of 6 cocktail glasses by rubbing one of the lime slices and dipping in coarse salt.
2. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
3. Fill a large cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
4. Pour over lime juice, Tequila and orange... - 39.0251
Easy Margarita Pie
Absolutely superb Margarita Pie.Want to bake a strawberry Margarita Pie...look no further,an excellent Margarita Pie with frozen strawberry & graham cracker. - 38.2423
Chill 4 stemmed glasses.
Run lime slice around rim and dip in coarse salt to coat.
Pour tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice into a blender.
Whirl until blended.
Pour into glasses. - 37.9677
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Shake the bitters over the ice.
3. Add the Curacao and brandy; stir vigorously
4. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
5. Serve chilled and decorate the glass with swizzle sticks and... - 36.6302
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
Bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add the shrimp and cook until they are just opaque in the center, about 3 minutes.
Drain, cool under cold running water, and pat dry with paper towels.
Meanwhile, combine the ketchup, bell pepper, orange... - 35.9679
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes.
2) Pour in the raspberry syrup, maraschino or grenadine.
3) Next, pour in the fresh lemon juice and fresh orange juice along with the vodka over the ice.
4) Give the cocktail a good stir. Strain.
5) Fill... - 35.3243
Red Pepper Gazpacho With Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
1. In a blender container, combine red peppers, cucumber, and juice and puree until smooth. Strain puree through a fine mesh sieve into a large bowl and refrigerate. (Can be made ahead, covered, and refrigerated up to 2 days.)
2. Just before serving, in a... - 34.7066
1) Apply lime on the inner surface of a chilled cocktail glass.
2) In a saucer, sprinkle salt, then dip and coat the moist glass rim with the salt.
3) In a blender jar, pour the Cointreau, lime juice and tequila together.
4) Place the lid, blend at... - 32.8907
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
1. In a large bowl stir together catsup, lime juice, and hot pepper sauce. Add shrimp, tomato, onion, and cilantro; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours.
2. Just before serving, add avocados to the shrimp mixture; toss to coat. If desired, garnish... - 32.4592
Fill blender with ice; add can of limeade and equal portions of tequila and liqueur.
Blend to desired consistency.
Dip the top of serving glass in the blended mixture; roll in salt before filling.
When ready to serve, top with fresh lime slices or green... - 31.9979
1. Rim a cocktail glass with salt.
2. In a shaker, half fill with crushed ice and add reset of the ingredients; shake well.
3. Pour into cocktail glass and serve. - 31.334
Mexican Cocktail Sauce
1) Add all the ingredients together and mix well.
2) Refrigerate and use as desired.
This sauce is good with shellfish, cold fish, eggs and tacos. - 30.9444
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
In medium bowl, combine Italian dressing, tomato, chilies, green onions, honey and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally at least 2 hours. - 30.4601
Mexican Flag Cocktail
With a melon bailer cut 6 balls from the jicama.
Skewer one grape, one jicama ball, and one cherry on each of 6 picks or small skewers.
Stir together sugar and lime juice.
Add tequila; mix well.
Pour over crushed ice in 6 cocktail glasses; garnish with the... - 29.7537
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place flatbread in preheat oven directly on the rack for 5 minutes.
Take flatbread out of the oven and evenly spread pizza sauce over top and top with tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil. Place back in the oven directly on the rack... - 29.4041
1) In a pitcher, mix all the ingredients and chill.
2) Serve chilled. - 29.2667
Key Lime Margarita
The margarita includes ingredients that should stimulate the four primary tastes: sweet, sour, salty and bitter. This recipe achieves a nice balance of these tastes. - 23.2622
Bar Therapy: Jacopo's Margarita
Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness... - 0
Mexican Cocktail Recipes By Category