- » Mexican Cocktail
Mexican Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican cocktail recipes.
Nothing can beat the flavor of this tropical mango margarita in a leisurely summary afternoon. Watch the video to learn the tips and fix a date with your friends to enjoy a gorgeous session with this special margarita. - 136.663
Perfect Patron Margarita
Margarita is simply America's number one cocktail and to take it to the next level, here is a perfect patron margarita recipe from Bridget. She is an amazing mixologist and she knows how add a little zing, even to a classic drink. Watch her in action and you... - 131.912
Make Ahead Margarita - Prepare In Advance
Make Ahead Margarita, prepare in advance for your next party without compromising on taste quality. How? Prepare the base parts of your drink ahead of time with alternative sour components. This concept can be applied to many cocktail designs, we have chosen... - 122.855
How To Make Frozen Margarita
If you are planning for a grand event, then this frosty frozen margarita can be just perfect choice of drink. Many of you must have sipped in a glass of margarita, but this frozen margarita is totally different experience of exoticness. Why don't you watch... - 121.602
Roasted Apricot Margarita Made With Beer
Did you know that you can pretty much use beer anywhere a cocktail calls for soda water. American IPAs go great with tequila which is how The Beer Wench came up with this beer cocktail. - 120.114
Key Lime Margarita
No artificial lime juice here! Chef Dennis Pitchford is going to show you how to make a margarita using key limes, which add a tart lime flavor. This drink is the perfect way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo or any other warm spring or summer afternoon. Cheers! - 119.356
Want to give a tropical touch to your cocktails, use this recipe of Tropical Margarita. In this video, chef uses tropical fruits like peach and lime to bring the fresh flavor. Learn the tricks of shaking up this special cocktail after watching the video and... - 118.352
Red Grapefruit Margarita
The red grapefruit margarita is a play on the margarita with a mild bite of grapefruit. Actually, as the recipe stands, it's quite easy to drink and barely gives any grapefruit essences from it, obtaining mostly a nice tequila flavor profile. - 116.085
The Mango Margarita utilizes mango rum for its spirit of choice and that is just crazy. Of course, follow that up with some passion fruit syrup (generous portions of course!) and you are on a ride through the sweet roller coaster of passion! - 115.623
The Barrakuda Margarita
The Barrakuda Margarita, a play off the original margarita but very blue and a little peachy!
Tasting notes: Sweet peach attack that ends mildly sour with a hint of sweet and a nice citrus acidity in the finish. Tequila will make a big impact on how much... - 115.576
The Common Man Margarita
We are remaking one of our very first cocktail recipes we ever posted. This recipe is our own design from trial and error making the best margarita we've ever tasted. The result? The Common Man Margarita. - 115.549
Here's a little lesson about tequila and how to make the perfect Margarita - the correct way. If you love the tequila flavor, then without a doubt, you'll enjoy this drink if you haven't tasted it already. Derek explains it all in this video. Very... - 114.438
The lovely Anita Cookie joined me for our Football Sunday episode. In this video we made classic Margaritas using freshly squeezed lime juice. Not only preferred for its authentic flavor but it's far less calories than the sugary mixes. Other dishes we made... - 114.356
Blackberry Margarita- National Margarita Day Baby
Do you like Margaritas? This fun fruity version will kick it up to the next level. Exceedingly easy to make and freeze too! Do take the time to check out Monique's fun and light version of the recipe. - 114.027
Hosting a party and want a great Margarita recipe? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef stir up a super special Margarita recipe. Serve it to your guests and bag a lot of compliments. - 113.725
1. Rim the margarita glass with lime wedge and then salt to create a coated rim.
2. Add the ice cubes, tequila, Cointreau and lime juice into the another glass.
3. Add the sweet and sour mix next.
4. Stir well.
5. Pour the mix into the... - 113.448
Pink Cadillac Margarita
Although neither the name nor the color of this drink screams masculinity, there is no denying that this inherently badass drink will surely catapult you to a feeling of ecstasy. Shake in some silver tequila and mango rum with a splash of cranberry and you... - 113.321
The Highland Margarita
1. Rim a high ball glass with sweet sour mix and dip in a plate of salt to create a salt rim.
2. In a shaker, add tequila, drambuie, grand marnier, sweet and sour mix and ice cubes and shake well.
3. Strain into the salt coated rim... - 113.303
1. In a flat bottomed glass, add blackberry and thyme. Muddle it well.
2. Pour agave syrup and tequila in it. Mix it well with a muddler.
3. Strain it in a glass filled with ice cubes.
4. Serve blackberry margarita chill with thyme garnish. - 113.252
The color is pale yellow, the floating parsley gives the drink a sexy and refreshing look. The scent is saturated by the dominant truffle oil mixed with the sweet notes of the fresh whipped cream. The taste is like unlike anything you have ever had! The... - 112.705
1. Pour agave syrup into a bowl.
2. Dip the rim of your cocktail glass into the agave and then into the black salt to form a salted rim.
3. Blend tequila, sweet sour mix with ice.
4. Strain into the salt rimmed cocktail glass.
5. Float... - 112.018
Roasted Grapefruit + Habanero Margarita
Looking for spicy party drink? In this video Jerry James Stone shares his recipe for smoke flavoured grapefruit margarita with spark from Habanero chillies. Watch the video to learn. - 111.891
Refreshing Rhubarb Margarita
Wondering what to do with the rhubarb? Why not make a refreshing rhubarb margarita. The drink can be made using a few ingredients and the output is so amazingly tasty and can go well with a number of appetizers. So, just add some ice and enjoy the drink! - 111.06
Bar Therapy: Jacopo's Margarita
Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness... - 109.626
Bridget tops herself with this lip-smacking recipe of Margarita Perfection...only on Mixology101.TV! She uses only 4 ingredients to prepare this heavenly drink within just few minutes. - 107.887
Hot Jalapeno Margarita Cocktail
Are the usual spicy cocktails unable to match your level of heat? If you are the semi-adventurous cocktail lover, this Hot Jalapeno Margarita Cocktail is something you must try. It is not too spicy but eating a jalapeno is quite different from drinking one!... - 107.293
Delicious Wild-caught Shrimp In Margarita Fire
This is one of the self created recipes of Keith Snow which can now be recreated by you in this step by step tutorial. For seafood lovers, this easy dish is a must try at your home kitchen. Everytime you want to celebrate a special occasion or planning a... - 107.037
Frosty Mexican Bulldog Margarita
1. In a blender, put together ice, squeeze in 5 limes and 1 orange using citrus squeezer, tequila and Grand marnier, and blend to make the mixture frothy.
2. In a tall glass or large margarita glass, fill about 1 cup of tequila mixture and quickly... - 106.837
A really light and refreshing margarita with frozen kiwi fruit and sweetened with agave. - 106.346
Skinny Frozen Margarita
1. In a blender, add ice, frozen lime and orange juice, tequila, stevia water and blend well.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled. - 106.27
Betty's Frozen Margarita
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Frozen Margarita. This recipe is made in a blender and is a refreshing mixture of limeade concentrate, tequila, triple sec, and ice. - 105.308
Mexican Bulldog Cocktail
What happens when you blend a Common Man Margarita and add a corona? The Mexican Bulldog happens. Yeah, a complex yet fairly well known drink at the bars, the Mexican Bulldog may take some practice to get the amount of fluid correct in your pint glass, but is... - 105.271
Fresa Breeze Margarita
Fresa Breeze Margarita is a vibrant cocktail with the zing of the strawberries giving the ever refreshing tequila a new twist. This is a colorful and deliciously refreshing margarita for a sunny and breezy spring-summer day! - 104.062
Twisty Sex On A Mexican Beach Cocktail
This exciting twist on the classic 'sex on the beach cocktail' is in no way inferior to its progenitor. A yummy, heady blend of reposado, sweet/sour mix, orange juice, cranberry juice and a splash of grenadine, this lip-smacking margarita is just perfect for... - 99.3266
The Perfect Margarita
Derrick here is making the perfect, yet simple, Margarita with real lime juice, Grand Marnier and Cavalino Reposado Tequila. A classic is a classic, right? Watch and learn how to make it from in this video. Cheers! - 97.7748
Dreamy Blue Lagoon Margarita
Spend this weekend chilling in your porch with blue lagoon margarita. Lean, slightly creamy with hints of blue agave, this medium body drink promises a smooth finish. Follow the podcast and get whisking a dreamy cocktail for yourself. - 96.5576
Strawberry Margarita By Tarla Dalal
Strawberry margarita, perfect drink to start a party with, but make sure you serve it as soon as you make it or else it will melt. . . - 96.2655
Blood Orange Margarita
1. In a cocktail shaker, add together tequila, Cointreau, blood orange juice, lime juice and shake well.
2. In 2 salt-rimmed stem glasses, put some ice cubes and pour the margarita on top.
3. Tuck blood orange slices in rim of each glass and... - 95.7642
Delightful Chocolate Margarita
Give your martini a chocolaty kick with this mildly delightful little drink. This smooth drink blends tequila with a chocolaty essence and you have a drink that you would want to make again and again and again. Recharge yourself with this super-charged drink... - 93.8892
Homemade Passing Wind Margarita
It takes more than just a blend of tequila, liqueur and syrup to make a perfect margarita. The secret to yummy margaritas is to infuse some zest in them, which this recipe perfectly does. Grab fresh limes and a jar of pineapple juice to stir up yummy passing... - 93.4174
Lap up all the compliments at your drinks party by offering this sensational, seasonal margarita. Here's a quick and easy way to stir up a pitcherful of this luscious drink at home. Doing so won't slash down your party expenses by far, but also get you the... - 92.1535
Best Margarita is one of the best and cleanest margarita recipes around. Watch the video to see why this particular recipe is so clean and exciting. You will love its simplicity and zesty flavor. - 86.6681
Sauza Hornitos Margarita
If you are hosting a party, trust Sauza Hornitos margarita to perk up your guests. Ready within minutes, this cocktail ensures that the conversations, fun and laughter are flowing all through the evening into night. Definitely a great way to have a hip night! - 81.4592
Hot Jalapeno Margarita
It’s hot on a cold winter day! Spicy and sweet, this is a Margarita for the spice loving, adventurous spirits. Celebrate the season with this Spicy & Sugar Free Concoction - Jalapeño Margarita! How hot can you make your drink!? Try this an easy drinking... - 79.8188
1)To prepare crust, grease a 10 inch springfoam pan.
2)Mix together crushed pretzels, sugar and butter.
3)Layer pan bottom with this mixture and press tightly.
4)Place in refrigerator.
5)To prepare filling, soften gelatin by sprinkling... - 47.6973
Crust: In 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate, microwave butter at High for 40 to 50 seconds or until melted.
Add pretzel crumbs and sugar; mix well.
Press evenly over bottom and sides of pie plate.
Microwave at High, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Filling: In... - 47.6639
Pizza Margherita - Margarita Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 280°C.
2. Add little warm water to a bowl and add the yeast into it.
3. Add two -three spoons of flour and make a even mass by stirring the mixture with a wooden spoon.
4. Wrap the bowl using cloth and leave it... - 45.3176
Margarita S Pasta Primavera
Drain any liquid off of cottage cheese.
In a bowl, combine cottage cheese and lemon juice.
Prepare spaghetti according to package directions omitting salt.
Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat: Add seallions,... - 43.8456
Frozen Margaritas Supreme
1) Take 4 cocktail glasses and rub the rims with a wedge of lime.
2) In a saucer, place salt and spin the rim of every glass in the salt.
3) Set the prepared glasses aside.
4) In the container of an electric blender, combine the limeade,... - 41.57
1. In an electric mixer, combine sugar and crackers. Blend till coarse.
2. Add butter and blend till you achieve fine crumbs. Remove on to a bowl and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine yoghurt, tequila, 2 teaspoons lime zest and triple sec.... - 41.2063
Margarita Pie has a grand taste. Margarita Pie gets its taste from eggs mixed with milk and tequila. Margarita Pie is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 41.1158
1) Take a small plate and sprinkle salt in it.
2) Take 2 cocktail glasses; rub their rims with lime wedges and then coat them with salt.
3) Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes or crushed ice and then pour tequila, Grand Marnier, and lime juice into... - 41.0716
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Remove 1/2 cup lime juice mixture from bowl, and place in a blender; set remaining lime juice mixture aside.
Add cilantro leaves to blender; cover and process until smooth; set cilantro mixture... - 40.7544
Tequila Margarita Cheeseball
A food processor blends this cheeseball nicely.
Grate the Cheddar cheeses, then blend in the garlic and green onions.
Add cream cheese, orange zest, curry powder, mustard powder, coriander and cayenne pepper.
With food processor running, slowly add... - 40.3737
Margarita S Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon
Margarita 's Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon s a delcious dessert. A spoon of this wonderful salad is enough to addict you to it! Here is the Margarita S Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon recipe! - 39.9739
1 Let refrigerated piecrust stand at room temperature according to package directions.
2 Trim 1 of the piecrusts to a 9-inch circle. Sprinkle 1 side with the flour. Center the circle, flour side down, in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Using a fluted round... - 39.8858
Margarita Ice Cream Torte
To Make Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil an 8 1/2- or 9-inch springform pan.
In a food processor with the metal blade, process cookies into crumbs.
Add butter and pulse until incorporated.
Set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish and press remainder into bottom... - 39.3942
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine together the orange juice, limeade concentrate and tequila.
2) Process till a smooth mixture is formed.
3) Add the ice and process again till the tequila mixture is slushy.
4) Put the mixture in a... - 39.226
1. Coat rims of 6 cocktail glasses by rubbing one of the lime slices and dipping in coarse salt.
2. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
3. Fill a large cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
4. Pour over lime juice, Tequila and orange... - 38.5231
1. Make the pizza dough.
2. Meanwhile, make the topping. Put the tomatoes, garlic, oil, basil, sugar, chilli flakes and some salt and pepper in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 25-30 minutes until thickened. Adjust the seasoning and... - 38.4833
Margarita Pork Kabobs
To prepare marinade, combine margarita mix, coriander and garlic in small bowl.
Place pork cubes in heavy plastic bag; pour marinade over to cover.
Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Combine butter, parsley, lime juice and sugar in small bowl; blend well.
Set... - 38.1196
This is a brilliant Cranberry Margaritas recipe!. This tasty and well flavored dish is a favorite amongst my friends. Try the Cranberry Margaritas and you will understand why! - 37.7995
Margarita Chicken Soup
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken and next 5 ingredients; saute 15 minutes or until chicken is done and onion is tender.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in... - 37.7793
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
Bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add the shrimp and cook until they are just opaque in the center, about 3 minutes.
Drain, cool under cold running water, and pat dry with paper towels.
Meanwhile, combine the ketchup, bell pepper, orange... - 37.673
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes.
2) Pour in the raspberry syrup, maraschino or grenadine.
3) Next, pour in the fresh lemon juice and fresh orange juice along with the vodka over the ice.
4) Give the cocktail a good stir. Strain.
5) Fill... - 37.5591
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Shake the bitters over the ice.
3. Add the Curacao and brandy; stir vigorously
4. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
5. Serve chilled and decorate the glass with swizzle sticks and... - 37.2197
Chill 4 stemmed glasses.
Run lime slice around rim and dip in coarse salt to coat.
Pour tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice into a blender.
Whirl until blended.
Pour into glasses. - 37.1569
Margarita Passion Fruit
1) In cocktail shaker, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly shake the ingredients.
3) Strain into ice filled glass to serve.
Sugar the rim, if desired. - 36.9827
1) In a blender, combine all ingredients.
2) Pulse the blender on high speed for 30 seconds.
3) Blend additional 30 seconds to incorporate all ingredients.
4) Use salt-rimmed glasses to pour the drink. - 36.9653
Easy Margarita Pie
Absolutely superb Margarita Pie.Want to bake a strawberry Margarita Pie...look no further,an excellent Margarita Pie with frozen strawberry & graham cracker. - 36.8012
1) In a blender, mix sherbet or sorbet, evaporated milk, ice and tequila.
2) Cover with the lid to blend until smooth.
1) Use margarita glasses to serve the drink by garnishing with lime slices.
If salted rims of margaritas glasses are... - 35.8995
Red Pepper Gazpacho With Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
1. In a blender container, combine red peppers, cucumber, and juice and puree until smooth. Strain puree through a fine mesh sieve into a large bowl and refrigerate. (Can be made ahead, covered, and refrigerated up to 2 days.)
2. Just before serving, in a... - 35.6784
1) Rub lime wedge on 2 cocktail glasses and put them inverted in salt saucer.
2) In an electric blender container mix all the remaining ingredients and blend until you get desired consistency.
3) Pour in to the prepared... - 35.3902
Frozen Margarita Pie
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate. Freeze crust 1 hour.
2. Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Spoon yogurt mixture into prepared crust. Cover... - 34.623
1) In a shaker, pour the tequila, lime juice, triple sec and sugar syrup alongwith the cracked or crushed ice, if frozen margarita is desired and shake well.
2) Apply a lime slice around the rim of the glass, then stand the glass in a saucer with the... - 34.1784
1) Apply lime on the inner surface of a chilled cocktail glass.
2) In a saucer, sprinkle salt, then dip and coat the moist glass rim with the salt.
3) In a blender jar, pour the Cointreau, lime juice and tequila together.
4) Place the lid, blend at... - 33.7632
Margarita Pork With Black Bean Salsa
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chops to bag, seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 24 hours.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove chops from bag, reserving marinade. Place chops on grill rack coated with cookingspray, cover... - 33.5922
Combine tequila, Triple Sec, lemon juice and lime juice in large bowl, blending well.
Shortly before serving, place block of ice in large punch bowl.
Add tequila mixture and soda and stir gently until blended.
Pour salt into saucer.
Run lime... - 33.2909
Frozen Mock Margaritas
Place limeade, lemonade, powdered sugar, and egg whites in blender.
Blend until smooth and frothy.
Add cracked ice gradually to thicken.
Add enough club soda to cut tartness to your taste.
Pour into prepared chilled glasses (rimmed with salt if desired).
This... - 32.9046
Fill blender with ice; add can of limeade and equal portions of tequila and liqueur.
Blend to desired consistency.
Dip the top of serving glass in the blended mixture; roll in salt before filling.
When ready to serve, top with fresh lime slices or green... - 32.7896
Fill a shallow dish with kosher salt.
Moisten the rim of a margarita glass and press it into the salt.
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the ginger slice, chile slice, sugar and fresh lemon juice.
Add the tequila, Cointreau and ice and shake.
Fill the salt-rimmed... - 32.4946
Fresh Frozen Margaritas
Place lime zest and sugar substitute in blender.
Add ice, tequila, lime juice, and orange juice, and blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wedges. - 32.4386
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
1. In a large bowl stir together catsup, lime juice, and hot pepper sauce. Add shrimp, tomato, onion, and cilantro; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours.
2. Just before serving, add avocados to the shrimp mixture; toss to coat. If desired, garnish... - 32.2714
1. Rim a cocktail glass with salt.
2. In a shaker, half fill with crushed ice and add reset of the ingredients; shake well.
3. Pour into cocktail glass and serve. - 32.2624
Place 2 teaspoons sugar in a saucer.
Rub rims of 6 glasses with 1 lime wedge; spin rim of each glass in sugar to coat.
Set prepared glasses aside.
Combine watermelon and next 4 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Fill each prepared glass... - 32.2061
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
In medium bowl, combine Italian dressing, tomato, chilies, green onions, honey and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally at least 2 hours. - 31.9695
Before squeezing lemons for juice, twirl rims of 8 cocktail glasses on cut lemon surface.
Then dip rims of glasses in salt.
Refrigerate glasses about 1 hour.
Combine lemon juice, tequila, Cointreau, sugar, and ice in electric blender; cover, and blend at high... - 31.8922
Mexican Cocktail Sauce
1) Add all the ingredients together and mix well.
2) Refrigerate and use as desired.
This sauce is good with shellfish, cold fish, eggs and tacos. - 31.7298
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray; place on the lowest rack of the oven.
Preheat the oven to 500°.
Dust another baking sheet with cornmeal.
Divide the dough into 4 pieces; form into 6" rounds.
Place the rounds on the cornmeal-dusted baking... - 31.713
Mexican Flag Cocktail
With a melon bailer cut 6 balls from the jicama.
Skewer one grape, one jicama ball, and one cherry on each of 6 picks or small skewers.
Stir together sugar and lime juice.
Add tequila; mix well.
Pour over crushed ice in 6 cocktail glasses; garnish with the... - 31.1528
Kiwi Key Lime Virgin Margarita
1) In the blender, add in the kiwis along with lime juice and Diet Ice Key Lime.
2) Blend to get a smooth mixture.
3) Serve the Kiwi Key Lime Virgin Margarita chilled and serve immediately. - 30.396
In blender container combine the crushed ice, tequila, lime juice, powdered sugar, egg white, and Triple Sec.
Cover and blend till very frothy.
Transfer to pitcher; garnish with lime slices. - 29.9453
1 After lime juice is extracted, rub the lime rind around the edge of a chilled goblet or wineglass. Invert rim of glass onto a generously salted surface and rub the edge of the glass into salt so as to form a salty crust on the rim. If time permits, freeze... - 29.7334
Put all ingredients into plastic container.
Put lid on tightly and shake.
Put in freezer for 3 hours.
Salt rims of glasses and fill.
Serve with lemon or lime wedge. - 29.4386
El Amor De Oro Margarita
Rub the lemon or lime wedge around the rim of a margarita glass.
Dip the rim of the glass into the saucer of salt and rotate it until the salt has collected on the glass.
Pour the tequila, Cointreau and juice into a 16-ounce cocktail shaker glass full of... - 29.4318
Mexican Cocktail Recipes By Category