- » Mexican Cilantro
Mexican Cilantro Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican cilantro recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican cilantro recipes.
Quesadillas With Lime Cilantro Salad
A yummy and delicious dish coming your way from the Spanish cuisine. Check out the video of the delicious Chicken Quesadillas with Coleslaw. A yummy recipe which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. A very simple and easy dish to prepare. - 117.656
Mexican Seasoning Mix With Cilantro
Do you use Mexican seasoning mix frequently? Well then here is some great news! Making your own mix works out much more economical then buying it from the store! Mostly comprising of cilantro, it is a great recipe with easily available ingredients. Prepare... - 116.87
Cumin Cilantro Crema
A simple recipe for a flavored crema to use in a variety of recipes. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates this quick tip in a short cooking video. - 115.952
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
Bimbo Cilantro "margarita"
Try this spicy cilantro margarita recipe for a fresh twist on one of your favorite drinks! It is a great beach party drink for the summer. You’ll be amazed when you see that it tastes like a margarita… but so much better!! Its not overwhelming with the... - 104.355
Cilantro Fajita - Mexican Basics
Those of you who are looking for a simple recipe of cilantro fajita, should definitely try this one. This is easy to make and cilantro is very healthy. Watch the video as the chef explains the recipe so well. - 103.354
Lime Cilantro Jalapeno Dressing
Delicious salad dressings made fresh, and Charlie Q shows you how.
Check them all out to jazz up your salad creations! - 101.554
Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Cilantro
Leftover shrimps can be easily transformed into this satisfying main course dish with just the right amount of cilantro! Chef Keith Snow shares with us a simple yet flavorful shrimp recipe that can be prepared in 30 minutes flat and is absolutely delish! - 100.009
Corn Tortillas Topped With Chicken, Salsa And Cilantro Sour Cream
Chicken breast on corn tortillas with salsa is a recipe that can be made with the stuff avaiable in the fridge. This is the stuff that is always stuffed in your house. The recipe can be made with any variations with whatever is stocked in the house. - 91.1466
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas With Cilantro Pepper Sauce
Look at this impressive video that demonstrates an excellent recipe for sour cream chicken enchiladas with a flavorful and delicious cilantro pepper sauce. The video is nicely explained and offers great serving tips too. Check out this video for an ultimate... - 85.4149
Burrito Style Chicken Enchiladas With Cilantro Sauce
Craving for Mexican food? Try making this Burrito Style Chicken Enchiladas with Cilantro Sauce. This recipe uses a slow cooker and the finished dish looks amazing. This video will be your able guide in preparing this hearty feast. - 84.3158
1. In a food processor, take chopped garlic, salt, and lemon zest.
2. Pulse on and off until finely chopped.
3. Add cilantro and process until just smooth.
4. Run the machine and while it’s running gradually pour in 3 tablespoons oil through... - 49.0152
Bean Ragout With Cilantro Cornmeal Dumplings
COMBINE tomatoes with juice, red bell pepper, onion, beans, zucchini, green bell pepper, celery, poblano pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper in slow cooker; mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours.
PREPARE... - 44.7952
Taco Salad With Cheese & Cilantro
Place all the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
In a medium-size saute pan over medium heat, saute the meat in the oil.
When browned, add the remaining ingredients and saute briefly.
Drain the meat and set aside to cool.
Blend the dressing ingredients... - 44.1026
Chile Cilantro Sauce
1) In a medium bowl, place the chilies.
2) Add water up to 2 inches above the chilies.
3) Allow the chilies to soak 8 hours or overnight.
4) Drain the chilies and pat dry with paper towels to soak the extra moisture.
5) Tear off the stems and... - 42.2569
1) Preheat oven at 450°.
2) On a baking sheet place the tomatillos.
3) Place the baking sheet inside oven to bake for 10 minutes.
4) Let it cool after removing from oven.
5) Discard the husks and rinse the tomatillos.
6) In the food... - 40.7124
In a blender container or food processor place tomatoes, onion, cilantro, oil, chilies, garlic, salt, pepper and sugar.
Process briefly; do not puree.
Mixture should have texture.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 39.2629
Salsa De Cilantro
Mix oil, vinegar, lemon and garlic.
Chop tomato, scallion and cilantro.
Pour dressing over veggies and mix well.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving so that the flavors can meld. - 38.1235
Arroz Con Pollo
1) In a heavy saucepan, saute the chicken in the oil until brown, remove and keep aside.
2) In the same pan, saute the onion, garlic and rice; add the tomatoes, celery, olives, saffron, salt, cilantro, hot water and the chicken; simmer covered, until... - 37.6262
Tex Mex Tuna With Pineapple Cilantro Salsa
In a strainer over a small bowl, drain the pineapple.
Transfer the pineapple to another small bowl.
To the pineapple, add the cilantro or parsley; set aside.
To the juice, add the oil, cumin, nutmeg and pepper.
Spray the rack of a broiling pan with no-stick... - 37.4411
Cheese & Cilantro Tortilla Soup
1. Stack tortillas; cut into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) wide strips. Spread loosely on wire rack; let stand 1 or 2 hours to dry slightly.
2. Combine tomatoes, onion and garlic in blender container; process until smooth. Heat 3 tablespoons (45 mL) lard in 3-quart (3-L)... - 37.0575
Lime And Cilantro Salsa
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine lime juice, sour cream, cilantro, salt and pepper.
3) Lime and cilantro salsa is ready and it can be kept in refrigerator until used.
4) The sauce can be made several days... - 36.9229
Shrimp With Cilantro Mojo On Tortilla Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange tortilla triangles on a jelly-roll pan in a single layer. Lightly coat the tortillas with non-stick spray and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Bake until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned around the edges,... - 31.9807
Place the onion in a strainer, rinse with hot water, and drain.
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Add a little more sugar if the tomatoes are acidic, but make sure the salsa does not taste of sugar.
Chill in the refrigerator for at... - 31.3365
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cover and chill. - 29.2445
Cilantro Cabbage Slaw
Prepare Lime and Garlic Dressing; set aside.
Mix cabbage, onion, and cilantro.
Peel and seed cucumber; cut into 3-inch-long sticks.
Stir dressing into cabbage mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper. - 26.0047
Combine ingredients in a bowl and serve with your favorite baked tortilla chips. - 25.6619
1. In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add the spinach and cook, stirring, until soft, about 1 minute. Drain and plunge into cold water. Squeeze the spinach dry by wringing it in a clean kitchen towel.
2. In a blender, puree... - 23.7906
Simple Summer Salsa
Pulse ingredients in food processor until you achieve desired consistency. I like this salsa a little chunky. so I pulse just a few times.
Recipe excerpted from the book The Whole Truth: Eating and Recipe Guide by Andrea Beaman. To purchase this book,... - 22.5637