- » Mexican Chowder
Mexican Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican chowder recipes.
Mexican Chicken Chowder
1) Remove the additional fat from chicken.
2) Mix the chicken with celery, garlic, pepper and water and put the mixture in a Dutch oven.
3) Boil, stirring.
4) Simmer them on low heat for around 30 minutes till the chicken becomes... - 47.6927
Mexican Beer Chowder
In a Dutch oven cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain.
Cut up tomatoes.
Stir undrained tomatoes, refried beans, beer, corn, chili peppers, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, and 1 cup water into meat mixture.
Bring... - 47.1239
Mexican Bean Chowder
Relish this flavorsome Mexican Bean Chowder to enjoy the goodness of lima beans and mushrooms. Pretty much goes with any meal of the day! - 45.8678
Mexican Corn Chowder
Heat a large saucepan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of the butter, saute the mushrooms until they're browned, 3 to 4 minutes, remove, and reserve them.
Add the remaining butter to the saucepan, add the bell pepper, onion, jalapeno and cumin seed and... - 41.5744
Mexican Shellfish Chowder
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine broth, wine, bay leaf, garlic, saffron, and chiles.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, whirl tomatoes until coarsely pureed; set... - 40.6741
Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
In a Dutch oven, brown chicken, onion and garlic in butter until chicken is no longer pink.
Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Add to pan along with cumin; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add... - 39.8245
Mexican Corn Chowder
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan and cook bacon, onion, celery and chilli for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
2. Add stock, cumin and thyme, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in flour mixture, then milk and corn kernels, stir... - 34.2921
Mexican Chowder Recipes By Category