- » Mexican Chips Dip
Mexican Chips Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican chips dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican chips dip recipes.
Avocado And Citrus Dip With Spicy Spuds And Tortilla Chips
1. Blend half the avocado flesh with the yogurt, lime and lemon juice and seasoning.
2. Dice the remaining avocado and gently stir into the whizzed mix with most of the lime zest.
3. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
4. Boil the potatoes for 6... - 43.3302
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips With Coffee Dip
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges, and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Combine sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon, stirring well.
Coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle half of sugar mixture over wedges.
Turn wedges, and... - 34.4027
You May Also Like!
Mexican Chip Dip Ole'
1. Brown turkey and onion and drain.
2. Pour tomato sauce, chilies, jalapeno peppers, and cheese into slow cooker and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours or High 2 hours.
3. Serve warm with tortilla chips. - 30.8423
Party Perfect Sweet And Salty Chocolate-dipped Potato Chips
Ultimate for parties or casual treat, sweet and salty chocolate-dipped potato chips makes for a delicious indulgence. What's more, these treats can be made in a jiffy too and tastes totally out of this world! Stream the video and get making this yummy treat. - 84.4786
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 120.081
Betty's Quickest Mexican-style Bean Dip
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add refried beans, diced tomatoes, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, and cilantro. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours to chill and for flavor to infuse. You can also serve... - 0
Confetti Mexican Dip
Blend and season to taste.
Spread in shallow dish or plate.
Chop finely: onion, green pepper, tomato.
Spread over cream cheese mixture.
Top with shredded lettuce and grated sharp cheese.
Serve with corn chips. - 24.558
1. Peel the avocado and mash it with a fork.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients with the mashed avocado.
2. Serve with celery sticks or tortilla chips. - 27.6867
1. In slow cooker combine cheese and tomatoes and cook with cover on Low 2-3 hours, stirring such that the cheese is melted.
2. Add a little milk to reduce the thickness of the mixture.
3. Serve as a dip or pour over platter of favorite chips. - 25.5488
Layered Mexican Bean Dip
A great layered bean dip that would be great for a Super Bowl party or any other get together. My friend Stephanie shared this recipe with me and it is delicious. Serve with Frito Scoops, Tostito chips or whatever chip you desire. - 101.969
Five Layer Mexican Dip
1) Mix together the beans and salsa in a small bowl.
2) In a different bowl, blend together the yogurt and avocado.
3) Layer the ingredients in a shallow serving dish starting with the bean mixture.
4) With the avocado sauce, top the mean mixture and... - 36.0074
Microwave Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
2. Stir once during cooking.
3. Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.6168
Mexican Chips Dip Recipes By Category