- » Mexican Chili Dip
Mexican Chili Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican chili dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican chili dip recipes.
Chili’s Skillet Queso
Chilis skillet queso is so easy to make. You can make this copy cat recipe for Chilis Skillet Queso. You can make this recipe with a can of chili and Velveeta cheese. This makes the perfect dip for any occasion. - 106.15
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chili With Cheese Dip
Be it game day or a casual potluck, this is one dish that is sure to dazzle the crowd. Betty's version of this classic Super Bowl favorite can be made ahead and is oh-so-good. Ideal for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl, this dish... - 89.8592
Spicy Corn And Poblano Chili Dip
Looking for a dip recipe that is easy, tasty and different from the mainstream? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy dip that will go well with almost everything. Watch and learn! - 88.4486
Cream Cheese And Chili Nacho Dip
Want to know of a yummy nacho dip recipe that is perfect for Super Food munch along food? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy, cheesy, healthy dip that is easy to prepare and tastes great. This dip is the perfect nacho companion, but can also be... - 77.0863
In medium skillet cook onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in tomatoes, chili peppers, and salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add cheese, a little at a time, stirring till cheese is melted.
Stir in a little milk if mixture... - 31.5991
Chili Con Queso Cheese Dip
1. In a pan brown ground beef and onion and crumble beef into fine pieces and drain.
2. In slow cookers combine all ingredients except tortilla chips heat on Low for 1-2 hours with cover until cheese is melted.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 30.8468
Easy Chili Con Queso Dip
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together diced cheese and chili.
Insert temperature probe so tip is in center of dip.
Attach cable end at receptacle.
Microwave at Medium High (7).
Set Temp, Set 140°.
When oven signals, stir well.
Let stand a few minutes before... - 30.7363
Maiyann's Chili Cheese Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese and chili and heat on Low until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Add tomatoes and soup and cook with cover on Low 2 hours.
3. Stir before serving and serve with tortilla chips. - 28.3135
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
1) In a skillet, brown beef. Crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2) In slow cooker mix beef, chili, and cheese.
3) Cook covered on low for 1-1 1/2 hours until cheese melts. Stir in between to blend ingredients.
4) Serve warm with taco or... - 27.4979
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese, salsa, and sour cream heat on Low with cover stirring occasionally such that the cheese melts and dip is well blended, about 1-1 1/2 hours.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 26.0914
Easy Green Chili Bean Dip
In a large microwave-safe bowl, stir together the beans, chili peppers and 1/4 cup each of the Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for 90 seconds.
Stir and cook on high about 30 seconds more or until the bean... - 25.2449
Acapulco Chili Dip
Place the beans and yogurt in a food processor or blender and process.
Add onions and garlic and blend.
Add the chili powder and cumin, and process on medium speed until smooth.
Pour into a small bowl.
Garnish with scallions and chill before serving, if... - 23.838
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. Combine ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 8 to 11 minutes.
2. Stir well and allow to stand a few minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or crisp raw vegetables. - 21.7103
Green Chile Dip
1 Combine all ingredients, adjusting the amount of chiles to your taste. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. - 19.7921
Mexican Chili Dip Recipes By Category