- » Mexican Chili Cheese
Mexican Chili Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican chili cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican chili cheese recipes.
Hatch Chili Cheese Spread
1.Char the chilies on the stove or in a grill and set aside.
2.Chop the chilies to a fine chop and set aside. Make sure to shred the cheddar cheese before going ahead.
3.In a bowl combine the lemon juice, cheddar cheese, chopped... - 111.66
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chili With Cheese Dip
Be it game day or a casual potluck, this is one dish that is sure to dazzle the crowd. Betty's version of this classic Super Bowl favorite can be made ahead and is oh-so-good. Ideal for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl, this dish... - 104.424
Sumptuous Chili Cheese Nacho Casserole
Looking for a hearty dish to treat your family this weekend? Then adding chili cheese nacho casserole to your Saturday brunch fare will simply delight all. Betty shares here ever-popular casserole recipe but adds a Mexican twist to it by adding nachos to this... - 102.01
For all the Mexican food lovers, this chili relleno is simply the best in its category as it is easily made with a few ingredients, but has a mix of textures and flavors which will simply change the way you felt about rellenos before. Best of all, this... - 88.2001
Want to munch on something while watching your favorite TV program? You should try these cheesy chili nachos. It is a great appetizer to serve even to your friends for a informal chatting session. You'll never know, when the bowl will be completely empty. So... - 81.2226
4 Cheese Chilli Relleno Enchilada
If you love Mexican dishes but have never tried them at home, gear up to make Chile Rellano stuffed with cheese at your home kitchen, and fall in loved with it forever. Bale Dave creates an amazing version of it with four cheeses chile rellano wrapped in corn... - 60.5911
Rice And Chili Cheese Casserole
Saute" onion in the 2 tablespoons butter until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes and chilies.
Season with salt, and cool.
For the sauce, stir flour into the 1 tablespoon melted butter; gradually add cream and cook, stirring until thickened.
Cool and combine with... - 46.9546
Corn Pudding With Cheese And Chili
1) In a gas flame or under the broiler, roast the poblano or Anaheim chile peppers by keeping it as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over.
2) In a paper bag place it sealed for 10 minutes; then rub off the blackened... - 43.8922
Mexico Chili-cheese Appetizer
Microwave: Grease 8-inch round glass cake dish.
Place butter in glass mixing bowl.
Cover tightly with Saran Wrap, turning back edge to vent.
Microcook at 100% power 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir in cornmeal, baking powder, and salt and mix until smooth.
Stir in eggs,... - 42.9456
Chili Con Queso With Mixed Cheese
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2. Add the soup mix and flour in the butter and stir to combine.
3. Further pour in the cream stirring continuously until well blended.
4. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring often, then... - 42.806
Cheese Enchiladas With Bean And Corn Chili
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes. Stir in the cumin, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Bring the mixture to boiling, breaking up the tomatoes... - 40.6397
Chili Cheese Corn Bread
1. In 8-1/2-inch ceramic ring mold, grease the inner surface.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend eggs, sour cream and mix.
3. Drain corn.
4. Add corn to egg mixture.
5. In the greased ceramic ring, pour half of the batter.
6. Add chilies and... - 40.3656
Chili From The Usa
1) In a skillet, heat butter to fry onion and pepper for 5 minutes.
2) Place tomato, cheese, milk and egg.
3) Reduce the heat to low and stir to make a thick mixture.
4) Season properly.
5) Use small cocottes, to serve hot with thin toast. - 39.136
Mexican Chili Cheese Burgers
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions; shape into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place patties on rack; grill 6 minutes on each... - 38.4417
Green Chile & Cheese Pie
Partially bake pastry shell prepared for about 12 minutes, or until pale gold.
Sprinkle all of the jack cheese and half the Cheddar over the bottom.
Distribute chiles over cheese.
Beat half-and-half with eggs, salt, and cumin until blended; pour into the... - 36.266
In medium skillet cook onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in tomatoes, chili peppers, and salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add cheese, a little at a time, stirring till cheese is melted.
Stir in a little milk if mixture... - 34.7995
Cheese Red Chile Puree
Prepare Red Chile Puree; set aside.
Combine jack and Cheddar cheeses.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat.
Lay a tortilla in pan; when slightly warm, spread 1/4 cup of the cheese mixture over half the tortilla.
With a... - 33.4045
Chili Con Queso Cheese Dip
1. In a pan brown ground beef and onion and crumble beef into fine pieces and drain.
2. In slow cookers combine all ingredients except tortilla chips heat on Low for 1-2 hours with cover until cheese is melted.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 33.4003
Simple Chili Menos
Split one side of chili and remove seeds.
Fit cheese strips (1/4 in thick) into chili and fold over.
Place chiles in a greased baking pan about 1/2 inch apart.
Beat egg slightly, add shortening, salt and pepper, and pour mixture over chiles, covering... - 33.3689
Chili Topped Cheese Toast
1 In a saucepan, heat chili con carne slowly.
2 Under the broiler, toast bread on one side
3 Turn once and cover untoasted sides with cheese slices.
4 Broil until the cheese melts.
5 Cut the toast in diagonal halves or quarters.
6 Arrange... - 30.7796
Maiyann's Chili Cheese Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese and chili and heat on Low until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Add tomatoes and soup and cook with cover on Low 2 hours.
3. Stir before serving and serve with tortilla chips. - 30.2687
Chili Rice Con Queso
Melty cheese, canned chili beans and tomatoes along with a salsa rice mix make this Mexi-casserole a quick and delicious after-work dinner. - 29.5909
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
1) In a skillet, brown beef. Crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2) In slow cooker mix beef, chili, and cheese.
3) Cook covered on low for 1-1 1/2 hours until cheese melts. Stir in between to blend ingredients.
4) Serve warm with taco or... - 29.3147
Chili With Cheese
In a 2-quart pan, heat salad oil over medium heat; add onions and cook until onions are very soft.
Add chiles and salt and cook, stirring, until juices have evaporated (about 5 minutes).
Add evaporated milk and cook gently, stirring, until slightly thickened... - 25.5243
Chili Con Queso
1. Place the tomatoes in a medium-sized nonstick saucepan, and heat to boiling over medium-low heat. Place the milk and flour in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake until smooth. Add the flour mixture to the tomatoes, and cook, stirring constantly,... - 23.5827
Nachos Cheese And Chili Chips
Spread tortilla chips in a single layer on an ovenproof plate or baking sheet.
Cut cheese in 3/4X3/4X1/4-inch pieces.
Cut chili peppers in strips.
Place a piece of cheese on each chip; top with a strip of chili pepper.
Bake in 400° oven 5 minutes or till... - 21.1377
Mexican Chili Cheese Recipes By Category
Mexican Chili Cheese Dish: