- » Mexican Chili
Mexican Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican chili recipes.
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 1- Preparing Spiced Mixture
Make your winter special with an hot spicy vegan chilli sauce. Watch this video to make this spectacular homemade chilly sauce recipe. First part of this video shows the initial preparation of spices and nuts blended together which ends in spiced flavoured... - 90.5462
How To Make Chili Colorado
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soak the anchovy chillies in hot water for 20 min.
3. In a blender take the soaked chillies, pour 1 cup of the hot chilli tea (soaked water) and blend till smooth. Strain it into a bowl and keep the chilli... - 85.2222
1. For making Classic Chili powder – In a spice crusher take paprika Spanish, cumin powder, chili pepper, oregano, garlic powder and onion powder. Crush till it becomes a fine powder. You can also use grinding machine for grinding. Keep in an... - 80.2122
Mexican Chili Con Carne
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Mexican Chili Con Carne - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Mexican Chili Con Carne! - 47.5398
Mexican Chili Con Carne
1. Warm the oven to 325° F.
2. Chop the beef finely or coarse it ground.
3. Take a skillet and fry meat along with onion, and garlic in the drippings.
4. Spray the seasonings over it.
5. Take a 2-quart greased casserole and add the... - 47.2422
Poblano Chili Stuffed With Ricotta And Pine Nuts
1.Preheat the broiler or griller.
2.In broiler pan, keep chiles and broil (grill) about 4 inches from the heat source, turning until the skins are evenly charrred.
3.Remove and wrap chiles in aluminum foil, and let stand for 10... - 46.6858
New Mexican Red Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.1667
Mexican Chili Beans
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ham... - 43.1927
Quick Mexican Chili
Heat salad oil in a deep heavy saucepan.
Add beef, green pepper and onion.
Stir and fry until meat turns grey.
Add chili mix and water.
Cover and simmer 6 minutes.
Add soup, beans and garlie powder.
Cover and reheat 2 or 3 minutes.
Taste for seasoning.
It may... - 42.8194
Mexican Chili Con Carne
1) In a saucepan, cook the beans in the soaking water, over high heat for 2 to 3 hours or until tender.
2) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
3) In the non-stick pan, heat oil or bacon fat and brown the beef.
4) Stir in the beans along with... - 41.4718
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in undrained kidney beans, undrained tomatoes, celery, tomato paste, chili peppers, green pepper, sugar, bay leaf, marjoram, garlic... - 41.3167
Mexican Red Bean And Pineapple Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over medium temperature and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic till vegetables are tender.
2. Add 1-teaspoon salt and remaining ingredients, except the pineapple; cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3. Stir in the... - 40.9052
Mexican Chili Verde
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Mexican Chili Verde recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this Mexican Chili Verde.... - 39.4768
Sonoran Style Poblano Chilies
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut chiles in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Remove husks from tomatillos, and chop.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot; add tomatillos, bell pepper,... - 38.846
Mexican Chili Con Carne
This Mexican Chili Con Carne makes your rice a desire ! Making this Mexican Chili Con Carne is a cake walk ! Try out this Mexican Chili Con Carne for a casual or party meal and enjoy your guest's appreciation! Don't forget to tell me all about it ! I'm... - 38.6659
Mexican Chicken And Red Bean Casserole
1) In a pan, saute the chicken, onion and garlic in oil and brown the chicken lightly ; stir in the chilli powder and cook for a min.
2) Stir in the stock, tomato puree, oregano and salt and pepper into the pan, allow to boil, simmer covered for... - 38.2888
Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until beef is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Add beans and next 9 ingredients; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
If desired, top with shredded... - 37.0038
Remove seeds from chilies. (Or use long "fingers" of roasted pimentos folded in half lengthwise.) Cut cheese into strips and stuff into chilies.
Mix egg yolk with water.
Beat egg white with salt until it is very stiff.
Fold yolk into stiff egg whites.
Add... - 36.1653
Mexican Chili Casserole
Reserve 1 cup of the corn chips and 1/2 cup the cheese.
Combine remaining chips and cheese with the chili, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, and onion.
Pour into 11 x7x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake uncovered in moderate oven (375°) for 30 minutes or till... - 35.2314
Stuffed Poblano Chillies
1. Place chillies in a hot frying pan or comal and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place in a plastic food bag and stand for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Carefully remove skins from chillies and cut a slit in the side of each one.... - 34.2218
Mexican Red Onion Soup
1 In a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, for 30 minutes or until softened and lightly colored. Sprinkle the onions with the sugar, oregano, coriander, cumin, allspice, and cinnamon and... - 33.4593
Stuffed Poblano Chilies
1. Place chilies in a hot frying pan or comal and cook until skins are blistered and charred (a). Place in a plastic food bag and stand for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Carefully remove skins from chilies and cut a slit in the side of each one.... - 33.3607
Mexican Chili Soup
Combine all ingredients, except avocado and cheese, and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Adjust seasonings to taste with salt and pepper.
Just before serving add avocado balls.
Pass grated Parmesan cheese. - 33.2826
Mexican Shredded Beef With Red Chiles
1. In a medium bowl, cover the chiles with hot water and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain, discarding the soaking liquid.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325°. Season the brisket with salt. In an ovenproof enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Sear... - 33.2424
Mexican Style Red Rice
1 Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and chili powder; cook, stirring... - 32.1295
Mexican Chilies And Cheese
Brown onion in nonstick saucepan.
Add peppers, tomatoes, water, and salt.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in cheese and heat.
Divide evenly and spoon over tortillas. - 31.9358
Mexican Red Sauce
Mix all the ingredients together in a glass bowl.
Cover and refrigerate to let flavors develop. - 29.3849
Mexican Chili Recipes By Category
Mexican Chili Ingredient: