- » Mexican Chickpea
Mexican Chickpea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican chickpea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican chickpea recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a skillet brown the meat.
3. Add the remaining 5 ingredients. Simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Combine garbanzos with water chestnuts. Stir to blend well.
5. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole pour the ingredients.
6.... - 44.2288
Mexican Hot Pot
1. Heat oil in stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add red pepper flakes, oregano and cumin; mix well.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chick-peas, pinto beans, corn and water; bring to a boil over high heat.
3.... - 36.7494
1 Soak the chick-peas in water to cover overnight. Drain. Cook in well-salted water until they are nearly done but still a bit hard, about 1 hour. Drain.
2 Divide cooked chick-peas into 2 portions. Melt 4 tablespoons butter in each of 2 skillets, then saute 2... - 36.4538
1 Soak the chick-peas in water overnight. Drain, discard soaking water and add fresh water to cover. Add the salt and bring to a boil. Simmer until tender, 1 to 2 hours.
2 When the chick-peas are tender, fry the onion and salt pork in the bacon drippings in a... - 34.6462
Blue Corn Chickpea Tacos
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Whisk soy sauce, juice, and spices together, then combine with chickpeas in a bowl, stirring to combine.
4. Transfer to cookie sheet in a single layer.
5. Spray... - 32.8519
You May Also Like!
Terrific Tex Mex Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except corn chips, tossing well to coat with dressing.
Transfer to large serving tray; surround with corn chips. - 27.9973
Garbanzo Hot Pot
In large skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Stir in garbanzos, chicken broth, tomato, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and bay leaf.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer, uncovered,... - 33.5444
Mexican Chicken Soup
1. Put the chicken, onion, carrot, garlic, and water in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender. Cool until the chicken can be handled. Remove and discard the skin and bones and cut the... - 34.8329
Mexican Chick Pea Salad
Mix first 7 ingredients.
Add oil and vinegar and toss lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve on greens. - 37.6193
Mexican Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
1. Place chicken breasts in a lightly oiled baking dish.
2. Sprinkle on salt and pepper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or just until done, but avoid overcooking trouble.
3. Let cool to room temperature.
4.... - 48.2811
Mexican Style Stuffed Bell Peppers
Fond of Mexican food? Here’s a must try recipe that scores high both on taste and health. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare these Mexican Style Stuffed Bell Peppers at home. - 79.134
Brown salt pork.
Add remaining ingredients, except last 2.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add corn and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook for a few minutes longer to reheat.
Drain broth and serve separately with... - 34.0281
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions; process until the green onions are finely chopped.
2.... - 36.7072
1. Cook turkey in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until done, stirring to crumble. Stir in taco seasoning and 2 tablespoons water,- cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Combine turkey mixture, tomato halves, and next 4 ingredients, toss... - 32.9795