- » Mexican Chicken Skillet
Mexican Chicken Skillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican chicken skillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican chicken skillet recipes.
Southwest Skillet is a delicious confluence of chicken and pasta with irresistible chunky seasonings, chili powder and red bell pepper seasonings. If you can resist the temptation of this chicken breast dish(which I guarantee you can't) you are super human !... - 29.309
Mexican Chicken Skillet
In skillet combine 2 cups cubed cooked chicken; one 11 ounce can condensed Cheddar cheese soup; one 8 ounce can tomatoes, cut up; 1/2 cup uncooked packaged precooked rice; and 2 tablespoons chopped canned green chili peppers.
Drain sauce from one 15 ounce can... - 23.3014
Chipotle Chicken And Rice - One Skillet Dinner
1. Refrigerate the chicken breast for 10 minutes to firm up.
2. Cut the chicken lengthwise and butterfly it.
3. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet, set aside.
4. In a pan pour olive oil and sear the chicken breast for 2 minutes on each... - 0
You May Also Like!
Mexicana Chicken has an Unlikely taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Mexicana Chicken Inconceivable taste. - 44.913
Venezuelan Skillet Chicken With Salsa Verde
Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and set over medium heat.
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt, add it to the skillet, and cook until browned, about 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate.
Heat the oil in the same skillet over medium... - 42.034
Skillet Red Rice
1. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add rice; cook, stirring constantly, until rice turns opaque white, about 2 minutes.
2. Quickly add onion; saute over medium heat 1 minute. Stir in garlic, salt, cumin and chili powder. Add... - 34.0139
Skillet Chicken And Vegetables
Cut through chicken legs at joints to separate drumsticks and thighs; wash pieces and dry.
Saute bacon until crisp in a large heavy frying pan; remove and drain on paper toweling.
Wrap and chill until just before serving time.
Brown chicken pieces in bacon... - 44.2397
Chicken And Three Pepper Fajitas
In a medium bowl, stir together the garlic, cumin, chili powder and soy sauce.
Stir in the chicken until coated.
Then stir in the cilantro.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over... - 43.5612
Nachos Con Queso Y Cerveza
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chips in 13X9-inch baking pan.
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring... - 43.5224
Preheat oil in skillet.
Saute chopped chilies with minced garlic in oil.
Drain and break up tomatoes; reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
To chilies and garlic, add tomatoes, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano and reserved tomato liquid.
Simmer, uncovered, until thick,... - 44.7619
Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Rub chicken with garlic; sprinkle with cumin, salt and black pepper.
In 12-inch skillet, cook chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat until browned; turn once.
Add 1/2 cup reserved pineapple juice to chicken.
Reduce heat to... - 37.0723
In a large skillet combine tomato sauce, orange juice, onion, raisins, pimiento, oregano, chili powder, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken; return to boiling.
Cover and simmer 12 to 15... - 40.5104
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until well browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the onion, garlic, and chili powder, and stir to mix. Reduce the... - 35.7936