- » Mexican Chicken Rice
Mexican Chicken Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican chicken rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican chicken rice recipes.
Arroz Con Pollo
For recipe directions, please refer to the video. - 134.852
Chesapeake Chicken With Herb Rice
1. In large nonstick frying pan, cook chicken, skin side down turning for about 10 minutes such that brown.
2. In small bowl, mix together garlic powder, salt and pepper and sprinkle over chicken.
3. Remove chicken from frying pan and set aside.
4. In... - 46.4499
Mexican Chicken With Rice
Mexican Chicken With Rice is a very filling. The peas and oregano gives the Mexican Chicken With Rice a prefect taste. - 45.662
Jerk Chicken With Rice
1 Coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, chili sauce, parsley, oil, paprika and mustard.
3 Place the chicken on the grill and pour the prepared jerk sauce... - 45.4632
Chicken With Tomatillos And Rice
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and cumin.
Drain tomatillos, reserving liquid.
Cut tomatillos into halves; add tomatillo halves to onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly,... - 45.2443
Baked Chicken With Tomatillo Rice
Heat oil in a large skillet and brown the chicken.
Remove and set aside.
Add the onion, garlic and rice to the skillet.
Cook until rice is a golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Transfer to a baking dish, place chicken... - 44.5914
Chicken With Rice
1. Joint the chickens separating the breasts and leg portions from the bony portions which can be kept for another purpose.
2. In a large kettle or casserole, melt the butter over a medium flame..
3. Add the chicken pieces and brown the... - 43.8069
Chicken With Rice
1) In a kettle put chicken, water and salt and cook ov er low heat.
2) Add parsley, bay leaf, onion and carrots and cook over low heat.
3) Follow package directions to cook the rice. Drain and keep aside.
4) Put to the chicken mixture and bring to... - 43.7285
Chilled Chicken With Rice Sticks
Heat chicken, half the scallions, the ginger root, peppercorns, 1/2 teaspoon salt and just enough water to cover to boiling in 2-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until chicken is done, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove chicken from bones... - 42.8333
Chicken Rice Burritos
In a skillet, saute onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in the chicken, chili powder, 1/4 cup of broth and 3/4 cup of picante sauce.
Heat through; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring rice and remaining broth to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 42.6341
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 42.1075
Picante Chicken On Saffron Rice
1) Grease a glass baking dish with oil.
2) Spread half of the picante sauce on the base of the dish.
3) Arrange the chicken breasts on sauce.
4) Stream the remaining picante sauce over the chicken in a thick layer.
5) Dredge generously... - 39.8813
Chicken Livers With Rice
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In saucepan, in 1 tablespoon hot butter, saute onion until tender; add to rice; cook as label directs.
Meanwhile, lightly roll chicken livers in mixture of flour, salt and pepper; saute in same skillet in 3 tablespoons butter until... - 39.2803
Rice And Chicken Jambalaya
1. In a 2 qt saucepan cook onion and celery in butter until golden brown.
2. Add chicken broth, rice and seasonings.
3. With cover, cook over low heat about 20 minutes.
4. Add chicken and carrots and cook 15 minutes more.
5. serve hot. - 38.8761
Chicken Enchiladas And Mexican Rice From Erica's Cocina ;o)
Wash chicken breasts thoroughly. Place in pot, add enough water to cover breast and bring to boil (this will get rid of any yucky stuff left in the chicken). In another pot, bring to boil about a quart of water. Transfer chicken from first pot as soon as it... - 38.3673
Chicken Livers With Cooked Rice
1) Strain off the liquid from mushrooms. Save the liquid in a cup. Add water to make the liquid to ¾ cup. Place the bowl aside.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to melt down.
3) Add chicken livers and green pepper to sauté over medium... - 37.9743
Peanut Chicken With Rice
1. Measure 2 cups (470 ml) water and bring it to a boil over high heat; stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender to bite (about 20 minutes). Stir peas into rice; remove from heat and keep warm. Fluff... - 37.8397
Rice And Chicken Wraps
1 Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2 Add in the chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides.
3 Add in water, rice and contents of seasoning packet.
4 Bring to a boil.... - 37.7879
Chicken In Tomato Rice
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook salt pork until well browned; set pork aside and discard drippings.
Add oil to pan and heat.
Add chicken pieces and cook until well browned on all sides.
Set chicken aside; discard all but 2 tablespoons of the... - 36.8738
Chicken With Rice Stuffing
1. Cook bacon, green onions and curry powder in a frying pan until bacon is crisp. Remove from heat and stir in rice and breadcrumbs (a).
2. Fill chicken cavity with rice mixture (b), secure opening with a skewer. Place in a baking dish, brush with oil and... - 35.837
Easy Jerk Chicken With Rice & Peas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the oil in a roasting tin, then carefully add the chicken pieces. Brown them lightly on all sides - it will take about 6-8 mins. Pour over the jerk sauce, scatter over the sliced spring onions, then toss to coat each... - 35.2901
Chicken With Rice Noodles
1 Cook the rice noodles according to package directions; drain and divide among 4 large shallow bowls.
2 Meanwhile, combine the broth, soy sauce, honey, ginger, and star anise in a large skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the flavors... - 33.5508
Chicken Rice With Dried Shrimps
1. Soak the shrimps in a little warm water to cover for 15 minutes. Drain, reserving the water.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the chicken, shrimps and peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Toss... - 33.4064
Chicken With Rice
Combine butter and oil in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Set in a 400° oven until butter is melted.
Meanwhile, in a small bag, combine flour, chili powder, paprika, and pepper.
Rinse drumsticks and pat dry; then shake, a few at a time, in flour... - 33.2761
Tex Mex Chicken N Rice
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the chiles and garlic pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is white throughout; do not overcook or the... - 31.6037
Mexican Chicken Rice Recipes By Category
Mexican Chicken Rice Dish: