- » Mexican Chicken Chili
Mexican Chicken Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican chicken chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican chicken chili recipes.
Creamy Chicken And Cheese Chili
Think regular chili is too mainstream? Want a recipe that puts an interesting twist to the traditional chili? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to wow and surprise your guests with a chili that is so different, yet so tasty! - 111.733
White Chicken Chili
Make your holidays special with crock pot white chicken chili that is a delicious and effortless meal. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe. The dish would surely turn out to be flavorful and satisfying. Check it out... - 108.107
White Chicken Chili
Brimming with flavor, our White Chicken Chili recipe is a delicious way to warm you to your toes. Best of all, it's ready in about 30 minutes! - 101.776
Filling And Fabulous White Bean Chicken Chili
Need an easy tasty slow-cooker meal to treat your family tonight? Crowd-pleasing and convenient to make a bowl of white bean chicken chili will warm up your heart and soul on chilly weeknights. Stream the video recipe to get whomping this classic in the... - 100.975
Chicken Chili For The Crockpot
This is a go to recipe that can be a double meal. First night enjoy the flavors of chili and next night use it as chicken burritos. - 93.214
White Chicken Chili Part 1 - Preparation
Chicken in spicy preparations with lot of flavors is ideal to adorn a dinner party. Here is a recipe by Todd to make White Chili Chicken with vegetables including onions, bell peppers and seasonings. In the video the chef prepares the vegetables for cooking.... - 81.9575
White Chicken Chili Part 2- Cooking
With the vegetables and chicken ready and the spices as well as seasonings in place, it is time to cook. Watch Todd cooking the vegetables and meat with seasonings and serving it with tortilla chips as well as jalapenos. Chicken so good with spices! - 81.4846
Chicken And Chili Tacos
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together undrained chili peppers, salsa, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry garlic, chili powder, and ground cumin... - 47.6898
Santa Fe Chili Chicken
1. Season the flour with the chili powder on a plate or wax paper and spread evenly.
2. Dredge the chicken pieces with the spiced flour by pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
3. Repeat with the remaining chicken... - 46.5002
Baked Chili Chicken
Melt the butter in a skillet and add the cumin, chili powder, cloves and garlic.
Stir for about 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the flour.
Coat the chicken with the sauce and place in a baking dish.
Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken and marinate in refrigerator... - 46.47
Chicken Chili Relleno
Reserve 8 whole chiles; chop remaining whole chiles.
Combine chopped whole chiles, drained chopped chiles, and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 45.0015
Pollo Con Chili Cream Sauce
Prepare barbeque grill.
Char chilies over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides.
Wrap in a paper bag and let stand 10 minutes to steam.
Peel, seed, and chop chilies.
Combine chilies, cream, onion, cilantro, and garlic in a large saucepan over... - 44.5706
Mexican Chili Tomato Grilled Chicken
In small skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil about 3 minutes or until onion is soft and translucent.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water.
Add bouillon, taco sauce, vinegar, mustard, salt and oregano to skillet.
Dip chicken in sauce, turning to coat... - 43.4082
Chicken Chili Verde
1. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Toss with the flour in a bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and saute until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a large saucepan.
3. Heat 1... - 42.3628
Chili Crumbed Chicken Thighs
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees temperature.
2.In a bowl, mix chilli mix, corn flake crumbs, salt and monosodium glutamate and roll the chciken thighs over it.
3.Take a foil lined baking pan and melt margarine in it.
4.Arrange the... - 40.8153
Chicken And Chili Tamales
1. Place corn husks in a bowl, pour over warm water to cover and soak for 30 minutes.
2. To make dough, place butter in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Place masa and baking powder in a bowl, then stir in stock and mix to combine. Gradually beat masa... - 36.7913
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add celery, onion, green pepper and garlic; cook about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove vegetables to bowl with slotted spoon.
Add remaining tablespoon oil to same saucepan. Cook ground... - 28.2861
Broiled Chicken With Chili Butter
1. Prepare Chili Butter.
2. Cut Chili Butter crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices. Carefully loosen skin at 1 end of each chicken piece; insert 1 slice butter under skin.
3. Heat broiler. Place chicken, skin-side-down, on greased rack in broiler pan;... - 24.7897
Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup
This recipe tastes just like Chilis Chicken Enchilada Soup. Did you know they used to make this soup at the restaurant? You can make this soup just like they did. - 0
1. In a pan over medium heat, add olive oil, red onion, red and green bell peppers. Sauté for 5 minutes, then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
2. Place the same pan over the stove and add some olive oil. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Season... - 0