- » Mexican Chicken
Mexican Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican chicken recipes.
Chicken In Green Mole
A warm stew featuring tomatillos, jalapenos and cilantro gives tender poached chicken a classic Mexican accent. This mole is a green stew which is perfectly spice and fragrant and makes a very palatable dish paired up with chicken. It is easy and quick to... - 138.18
Quick Mexican Chicken And Tortilla Soup
Winter time is perfect for steaming bowls of spicy soup and nothing is better than this simple and quick chicken tortilla soup. Watch this amazing video and join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen for a great cooking experience. - 127.485
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
Mood for Mexican food?? Watch this video and try this amazing chicken flautas. It consist of rolled taco with chicken filling made from authentic Mexican spices. It is a perfect finger food and when served with sour cream or picante sauce, it certainly makes... - 117.284
Easy Salsa Chicken
If you love Mexican food, here is a quick salsa chicken recipe which you can make as per your own taste. This is also a meal in a rush and doesn’t need much cooking and standing in the kitchen. Chef Tawnya cooks the chicken in a pan and in a bowl mixes rest... - 114.465
Mexican Baked Chicken With Traditional Mole Sauce
Today, in Robin's kitchen is a traditional Mexican dish served with Mole sauce. Mole sauce is a classic recipe which can be very elaborate if you make it the authentic way, however, Robin has come up with a much quicker version so that you can prepare the... - 110.923
Betty's Spicy Mexican-style Chicken Tenders
Chicken tenders add a great value to any dinner and can be prepared in a cinch. A tasty way to treat the entire family to the sumptuousness of chicken, Betty's version of chicken tenders is something that is truly irresistible. Also the fact that this dish... - 110.652
Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
Lynn demonstrates an easy way to make chicken fajitas. These are delicious served in a flour tortilla with whatever condiment you prefer. Some suggestions are shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, & shredded lettuce. - 108.648
White Chicken Chili
Make your holidays special with crock pot white chicken chili that is a delicious and effortless meal. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe. The dish would surely turn out to be flavorful and satisfying. Check it out... - 108.107
Easy Mexican Chicken Salad Pinwheels
This simple dish is easy to make and it will feed a large party of ten. Make the salad, fill the torillas, roll up and slice. Try the simple but delicious salad recipe and impress your friends. - 106.479
Pizza Beer Drunken Chicken Mexican Style
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Conclude their four part Whole Drunken Chicken series. This time a chicken submerged in jalapenos and pizza beer get sauced with salsa verde & get put in a roaster & cook up real good. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken... - 102.926
Tortillas are prime foods included most often in breakfast, dinner as well as lunch. Here is a recipe to make Tostadas using fried tortillas, vegetables and some seasonings. Just simple to munch it up without forks or spoons! - 95.1774
Arroz Con Pollo
For recipe directions, please refer to the video. - 92.5093
Looking for a chicken recipe that is tasty as well as nutritious? Try Chicken Fiesta! The best part about this recipe is that it can be prepared in a jiffy and tastes too good. You can even cook it as per your preference – with pasta, casserole or crock pot. - 80.1848
Mexican Chicken Salad
Mexican Chicken Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this salad recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 48.0717
Fiesta Chicken Thighs
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In plastic bag, mix together flour, garlic salt, lemon pepper and chili powder and shake in chicken to coat.
3. In large frying pan, heat margarine and oil over medium temperature and cook chicken... - 47.414
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a flat plate spread the flour and roll the chicken.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the chicken lightly.
4) Take the chicken out of the pan and place in casserole.
5) In a saucepan, mix in... - 46.8872
Mexican Chicken Pot Pie
1. In a large bowl, place cream cheese and margarine, using a wooden spatula beat until blended.
2. Add flour to the bowl with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut the mixture until it resembles coarse bread crumbs.
3. Now, add water 1... - 46.6039
Crispy Oven Fried Mexican Chicken
1 In a large shallow pan (not aluminum), add vegetable juice and hot sauce. Mix well.
2 Add the chicken to the mixture and let marinate for 30 at room temperature or you can place it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
3 Preheat the oven to ... - 45.4626
Mexican Style Baked Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs, garlic, and 1/4 cup salsa.
In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Dip 1 chicken piece in egg mixture to coat; drain briefly, then coat in... - 45.315
Gangbang Mexican Chicken
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Saute in oil 15 minutes until brown on all sides.
Remove and keep hot.
Add onions and garlic to oil remaining in skillet.
Saute until lightly browned.
Add sesame seeds, marjoram, peanut butter and wine.
Simmer 5... - 45.187
Mexican Chicken Bake
In small mixing bowl, combine chicken, tomatoes, onion, chilies and cumin.
In small mixing bowl, blend sour cream, 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and egg.
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Grease 2-quart grill-safe... - 45.1144
Mexicana Chicken has an Unlikely taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Mexicana Chicken Inconceivable taste. - 44.913
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a paper or a plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, paprika, and pepper and mix well
3. Add the 2-3 pieces of chicken to the bag and then mix well to ensure that the chicken is coated well
4. In a large... - 44.8319
Wash chicken pieces and dry.
Brown, part at a time, in butter or margarine and olive oil or vegetable oil in a large frying pan; remove all from pan and set aside while making the sauce.
Stir onion and green and red peppers into drippings in pan; saute until... - 44.5372
Mexican Fruited Chicken
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Brown, turning to brown well on both sides.
Add onion and garlic.
Sprinkle with salt, cinnamon, cloves and cayenne pepper.
Add 1/2 cup of orange juice.
Cook over low heat until chicken is tender, about 45... - 44.4648
Mexican Style Chicken Roll-ups
Mexican Style Chicken Roll-Ups is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Chicken Roll-Ups; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 44.3711
Fiesta Chicken Chowder
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour and 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning; add chicken.
Seal bag and shake to coat.
In a large saucepan, saute chicken in oil until juices run clear.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute onion and garlic... - 44.3584
Mexican Chicken Salad
1) In a large, shallow dish, add lemon juice, peppers, tomato paste, garlic, oregano, cumin and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly.
2) Place the chicken breasta between sheets of waxed paper and pound using a mallet to an even thickness of about 1/3 inch... - 44.1883
1) Slice onions and chop tomatoes.
2) In seasoned flour, roll the chicken pieces with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
3) Remove and toss onion slices in the same flour.
4) In a skillet, melt butter; when foaming, fry chicken pieces... - 43.9935
Mexican Style Chicken
1) In a large saucepan, soak the haricot beans in enough water for 12 hours.
2) Bring the beans to a boil. Then allow to simmer for 60 minutes over a lo flame.
3) In a casserole, heat oil. Fry the chicken till it becomes golden brown.
4)... - 43.9818
Mexican Chicken Dinner
Remove skin from chicken; separate at joint.
Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper.
In large nonstick oven proof skillet, heal oil over medium heat; cook chicken, turning once, for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Transfer to plate.
Drain off fat... - 43.8469
Mole De Polio
Heat the lard in a large skillet until very hot.
Stir in the chili powder and cook until brown.
Stir in the remaining ingredients except the second 2 cups of chicken broth and chicken.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Pour some of the sauce into a blender.
Puree... - 43.7831
Fiesta Chicken With Garlic Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to pour soup, sour cream, lime juice and cumin powder. Blend well and keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
4)... - 43.6189
Colorful Fiesta Chicken
1. In small bowl, mix together flour, salt, paprika, turmeric and pepper and dredge the chicken one piece at a time, dredging to coat.
2. In 12-inch frypan, heat oil to medium temperature and cook chicken fuming for about 15 minutes or until brown on... - 42.7916
Mexican Chicken Salad
1) In medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except lettuce and tortilla.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Use a chilled serving plate to line with lettuce.
4) Spoon the chicken mixture onto center of lettuce.
5) Serve the salad with tortilla. - 42.576
Classic Mexican Chicken
1. Using a knife, remove the skin from the chicken joints.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, paprika, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken on both sides with flour and shake off any excess if necessary.
3. Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan.... - 42.4948
Mexican Oven Fried Chicken
Place crackers, cilantro, cornmeal, pine nuts, garlic, cumin, oregano, 1/4 tsp.lite salt, cayenne pepper, and ground cloves in the food processor.
Process to form fine crumbs.
Add Egg Beater and mix until moist.
Place mixture on a large shallow plate and set... - 42.4116
Mexican Chicken & Pasta Salad
Following package directions, cook macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
In a large bowl, stir together oil, mayonnaise, chiles, pimentos, oregano, cumin seeds, chili powder, and... - 42.3781
Heat oil in large skillet or electric frypan.
Brown chicken in oil over medium heat about 15 minutes.
Spoon off fat.
Mix Sauce ingredients; pour on chicken.
Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer until chicken is done, about 30 minutes.
Place chicken in... - 42.1114
Fiesta Chicken Breasts
1) Follow package instructions to cook fettuccine and drain well.
2) Keep warm after transferring to serving platter.
3) In the meantime, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and stir in chicken.
4) Brown the chicken for... - 41.9263
Non-fat Mexican Chicken
1) In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat 4 tablespoons broth and cook garlic, onion, pepper and chicken in it for about 10 minutes until chicken is cooked well.
2) Mix in drained stewed tomatoes, chili, chili powder and cayenne pepper and... - 41.7831
Mexican Fried Chicken
Mash garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt until pasty.
Rub chicken with garlic ..mixture.
Arrange chicken in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Sprinkle with lime juice and onion.
Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 3 hours.
Remove chicken from... - 41.3352
Fresh Mexican Chicken Salad
Rinse lettuce; drain, pat dry and shred.
Into a salad bowl place lettuce, beans, chicken, green pepper and scallions.
In a blender container combine cilantro, broth, oil, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, garlic, chili powder and salt.
Process until well... - 41.0657
Chicken Soup Mexican Style
Early in day heat stock to boiling in large saucepan.
Add chicken; reduce heat to low.
Simmer 25 minutes; remove and cool chicken.
Skin, remove from bones, and shred meat.
At dinner time break vermicelli into 2-inch lengths.
Heat oil in small skillet; lightly... - 40.9516
Mexican Chicken is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other non-vegetarian dish for your parties! - 40.5602
In a large skillet combine tomato sauce, orange juice, onion, raisins, pimiento, oregano, chili powder, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken; return to boiling.
Cover and simmer 12 to 15... - 40.5104
Mexican Chicken & Cheese
Place cream cheese in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at High for 20 to 30 seconds, or until cheese softens.
Stir in ricotta cheese, salt, cumin, oregano and pepper.
In 1-quart casserole, combine green pepper and onion.
Microwave - 40.4011
Mexican Chicken Stir Fry
In medium bowl, place tenders.
Add chili powder, cumin, oregano and 1 tablespoon oil; toss well.
Heat wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
When hot, coat with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
Add tenders; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until barely... - 40.3252
New Mexican Chicken
On a sheet of wax paper, combine the flour and cumin.
Dredge the chicken in the mixture to coat well.
In a small (large) frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken and saute for 2 minutes per side.
Add the salsa and lime... - 39.5892
Mexican Oven Fried Chicken
Combine chicken and Bloody Mary mix in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
Combine next 7 ingredients.
Drain chicken and dredge in mixture.
Arrange chicken in jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 - 60... - 39.1792
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic and saute, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken and salt and saute until the chicken is no longer pink on the outside about 5... - 38.4278
1. Heat 4 tablespoons broth in large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Stir-fry garlic, onion, pepper and chicken for about 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
3. Stir in drained stewed tomatoes, chili, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
4. Bring mixture to a... - 38.2601
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together except the grated cheese and tortillas.
2) In a lightly greased slow cooker, place the tortillas at the bottom.
3) Spread a layer of the chicken mixture over the tortillas, then alternately place the... - 37.8825
1.Take a jar and put vegetable oil, vinegar, green onion, sugar, dry mustard, salt and dilweed in it and close it by placing the lid.
2.Shake the jar well.
3.Use on salads. - 37.4737
Chicken Enchiladas And Mexican Rice From Erica's Cocina ;o)
Wash chicken breasts thoroughly. Place in pot, add enough water to cover breast and bring to boil (this will get rid of any yucky stuff left in the chicken). In another pot, bring to boil about a quart of water. Transfer chicken from first pot as soon as it... - 37.238
Mexican Chicken Skewers With Spicy Yogurt Sauce
In a large bowl combine 3 tablespoons seasoning mix and chicken; toss to coat well.
Cover; chill 2 hours.
To make Spicy Yogurt Sauce, in a mortar and pestle or with a large knife press garlic and salt together until a smooth paste forms.
Place in a small bowl... - 37.1047
Mexican Chicken Legs
Mexican Chicken Legs is a very easy to make recipe. Mexican Chicken Legs taste nice. The sauce and ketchup enhances the taste of Mexican Chicken Legs. - 36.5662
Spicy Fiesta Chicken
Combine eggs, 1/4 cup salsa, and salt in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Combine the next 5 ingredients in a shallow pan, and mix well.
Dip chicken in egg mixture, and dredge in the breadcrumb mixture; repeat and set aside.
Melt butter in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 36.2564
1. In a skillet heat the butter, add the chicken and brown on all sides. Remove the chicken to a kettle and cover with water. Add the garlic and salt, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is tender, about one-half hour.... - 36.0735
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until well browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the onion, garlic, and chili powder, and stir to mix. Reduce the... - 35.7936
Mexican Style Chicken
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Combine picante sauce, vegetable juice, and water in a separate bowl.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle evenly with chili... - 35.7505
Braised Chicken With Mexican Chocolate Mole Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, cover all of the chile peppers with hot water. Let them stand for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the 1/3 cup of sesame seeds with the anise, cumin and coriander seeds, the cloves, the peppercorns and the cinnamon... - 35.6514
Chicken Pie Mexican Style
Chicken Pie Mexican Style has a Yummy taste. The mixture of butter, tomatoes, Salt and pepper gives the Chicken Pie Mexican Style Incredible taste. - 35.4675
Mexican Fried Chicken
Roll chicken pieces, salted, into mixture of flour and chili powder.
Brown chicken in oil at 350°; reduce heat to 200°.
Add other ingredients; cover and allow to simmer until well done (1 hour). - 32.3922
1. Arrange the chicken, bone-side up, in a shallow microwave-safe baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the extra spicy seasoning blend. Loosely cover the chicken with wax paper.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 8 minutes. Turn each piece of chicken over;... - 31.9989
Hazel's Mexican Chicken
Dip chicken in flour, then dip in batter.
Press flour into chicken; repeat dip and press.
Fry uncovered over medium high heat.
Put chicken in baking pan, cover with picante sauce, sprinkle on celantro, cover with grated cheese and bake at 350° for 20 min or... - 31.0008
Mexican Style Chicken
Place chicken thigh[s], skin side[s] up, in 14-oz shallow casserole [22-oz shallow casserole, with thickest parts to outside edge].
Mix remaining ingredients; spread over chicken.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (385 watts) until thickest... - 30.8269
Mexican Chicken Salad
The Mexican chicken salad recipe is an exotic combination of very colorful ingredients. It is not only a delicious chicken salad in Mexican style but also very appealing to the eyes. Make the right impact with this yummy delicacy. - 30.3646
Grilled Chicken Pizza Mexican
Purchased pizza crust, precooked chicken and shredded cheese make this one of the easiest pizzas you'll ever make. - 30.2795
Mexican Chicken is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Mexican Chicken, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 30.276
Fiesta Chicken is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 28.9368
Easy Mexican Chicken
1. Mix all ingredients except chicken in plastic bag. Shake 2 pieces chicken at a time in bag until coated.
2. Arrange chicken, thickest parts to outside edges, in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 16 to 19 minutes,... - 28.7188
Mexican Chicken Wrap
1. Combine mayonnaise and salsa in a bowl.
2. Place tortilla on flat surface. Spread mayonnaise mixture on tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with lettuce, chicken, cheese, and tomato. Roll or fold tortilla and cut in half, if desired. Wrap tightly in... - 28.1301
Chicken Stew Mexican Style
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken pieces and potatoes. In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, chiles, and taco seasoning mix. Pour over the chicken and potatoes and mix well; level the top. Pour the tomato sauce over all,... - 27.6714
Fiesta Chicken Wings
In medium bowl, combine steak sauce and salsa; reserve 1 cup for dipping.
In nonmetal bowl, coat wings with remaining sauce.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Grill wings over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning... - 25.3593
Mexican Chicken Skillet
In skillet combine 2 cups cubed cooked chicken; one 11 ounce can condensed Cheddar cheese soup; one 8 ounce can tomatoes, cut up; 1/2 cup uncooked packaged precooked rice; and 2 tablespoons chopped canned green chili peppers.
Drain sauce from one 15 ounce can... - 23.3014
Betty's Southwestern Chicken Quesadilla
1. Place a small skillet on heat and melt butter in it.
2. Pour extra virgin olive oil in skillet and mix well. Pour off 2 tablespoons of the butter oil mixture into a bowl for later use.
3. Place the skillet on flame and heat oil... - 0
Mexican Chicken Wings
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Grease two 13 X 9−inch-baking pans.
3. Using sharp knife cut each chicken wing in half.
4. In a bowl, toss together pork rinds and chili powder.
5. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and hot... - 0
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken: Superbowl
1. In a crock pot add the chicken breast and the salsa. Set it on low and cook for around 8 hours. Pull apart the chicken using a fork.
2. Use this chicken in salads, chilies or on chips with cheese and dip of choice. - 0
Chipotle Chicken And Rice - One Skillet Dinner
1. Refrigerate the chicken breast for 10 minutes to firm up.
2. Cut the chicken lengthwise and butterfly it.
3. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet, set aside.
4. In a pan pour olive oil and sear the chicken breast for 2 minutes on each... - 0
Playing around with chicken wings. I buy this salsa from a local Mexican market and it is awesome. Thought I'd try it out with chicken wings, turned out great. Also trying my hand with full music and no talking on this video. It's my quickest video ever but... - 0
Hope you try making my Chicken Caldo... it's GREAT !! Perfect for this time of year when its cold outside .. I had a BLAST making this video. - 0
1. In a pan over medium heat, add olive oil, red onion, red and green bell peppers. Sauté for 5 minutes, then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
2. Place the same pan over the stove and add some olive oil. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Season... - 0
Mexican Chicken Recipes By Category