- » Mexican Cheese Casserole
Mexican Cheese Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican cheese casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican cheese casserole recipes.
Mexican Cheese Puff
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Butter 9x 13-inch glass baking dish.
Combine first 5 ingredients with 2 tablespoons flour and mix well.
Spoon into dish.
Beat egg yolks in large mixing bowl.
Gradually blend in remaining flour and milk and beat until smooth.
Add salt,... - 47.883
You May Also Like!
Mexican Rice And Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine all ingredients thoroughly, reserving 1/2 cup cheese for topping.
Place in an 8- or 9-inch casserole and bake until cheese is browned and bubbly. - 24.4902
Easy Mexican Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown meat with pepper and onions.
Drain and add tomatoes, beans and soup.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Put Doritos in bottom of 4 quart baking dish.
Pour meat mixture over and top with cheese.
Cook for 30 minutes or until bubbly. - 27.2654
Preheat oven to 300°.
Brown ground beef in skillet.
When this is nearly done, add the chopped pepper and onion.
Drain and put in large baking dish and add beans, rice and tomatoes.
Stir together and bake until bubbly.
Remove from oven and top with Doritos... - 34.8195
Mexican Corn And Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the corn, chiiies, cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, and butter.
2. Pour the mixture into a buttered 8"x 8"x 2" baking dish, and bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the... - 24.923
Cheese Ball Casserole A La Mexican
Cheese Ball Casserole A La Mexicana is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Cheese Ball Casserole A La Mexicana, you will always crave for some more. - 38.2786
Crush 3/4 bag Doritos in oblong casserole dish.
Combine soups, water, taco sauce and chilies; heat.
Pour meat over Doritos.
Top with cheese soup, mixture and rest of Doritos.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. - 29.1266
Mexican Polenta Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine tomatillo salsa, cilantro, green chiles, and garlic in a small bowl. Combine pinto beans, black beans, and corn in a bowl.
3. Place 9 polenta slices in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, pressing polenta... - 31.6695
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Take a saucepan and mix the flour, garlic, comino seed, oil and chili powder.
3) Gradually pour tomato juice over the mixture and cook on a low flame till the mixture thickens.
4) Cook the chicken... - 46.526
Mexican Cornmeal Casserole
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; pour commeal onto sheet and, using a spatula, spread in an even layer, about 2-inch thick.
Allow to cool; cut into 2 1/2-inch squares and set aside.
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add... - 36.337
Mexican Cornbread Casserole
Preheat oven to 425°.
Brown ground beef until crumbly; drain.
Add onions and jalapeno.
Combine eggs, 1 cup corn and milk with cornbread mix.
Pour half of the batter into greased pan.
Top with beef mixture, cheese and remaining cup of corn.
Pour other half of... - 32.1355