- » Mexican Cauliflower
Mexican Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican cauliflower recipes.
Raw Mexican Rice
All you raw foodies craving some Mexican food, here is one fantastic recipe for you! A simple and delicious raw, vegan version of a traditional Mexican rice. The flavors and textures are the same, make sure to add other staple Mexican foods on your plate! The... - 102.104
Avocado With Cauliflower And Romaine
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and... - 48.1754
Cauliflower In Green Adobe Sauce
1) In a food processor, add chillies, onion, garlic, lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper and coriander and blend all together smoothly.
2) In a saucepan or wok, steam the whole cauliflower for 8-10 minutes.
3) In a fry pan, melt butter over... - 45.6748
Mexican Cauliflower In Cheese Sauce
1) Remove about 1/2 inch stem and leaves from the bottom of the cauliflower.
2) In a large saucepan, place the cauliflower head.
3) Pour in enough cold water to cover the cauliflower head.
4) Add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
5) Place the... - 41.2743
Cauliflower And Avocado Salad
Bring water to boil in a saucepan.
Add cauliflower florets and cook for 4 minutes.
Rinse in ice water and drain.
In a bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
Add the cauliflower, toss and refrigerate 2 hours.
Arrange the cauliflower on lettuce lined... - 39.7138
Mexican Cauliflower Romaine Lettuce And Pepper Salad
Separate lettuce leaves from head; rinse with cool water and dry well.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise to make 1/4- to 1/2-inch shreds.
Place in large salad bowl; add cauliflower and green pepper.
In a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining... - 38.4862
Mexican Style Cauliflower
Mexican Style Cauliflower is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, this Cauliflower is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 36.6633
Cauliflower Mexican Style
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
Cut the cauliflower into florets and steam or simmer until tender, then drain.
Place the cauliflower florets in a large mixing bowl, add the tomato sauce, capers, onion, parsley, cloves,... - 34.0398