- » Mexican Casserole Dip
Mexican Casserole Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican casserole dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican casserole dip recipes.
Layered Mexican Dip
Brown diced onion in chicken broth.
Add cooked ground turkey.
Stir retried beans into turkey mixture.
Spread into a 9x13 inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sprinkle green chiles over top of turkey-bean mixture.
Spread 1/2... - 38.5842
Place butter in small bowl, and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Add chopped onion..
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 3 minutes or until tender.
Add tomatoes and spices.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH about 2 minutes.
Place cheese in 1 1/2... - 38.7787
Hot Mexican Cheese Dip
1) Take a casserole of 1 ½ quarts capacity and add cheese and roughly chopped chilies into it.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover the casserole and cook for a couple of minutes stirring properly.
4) Add tomato catsup, chili sauce and roughly chopped tomatoes.
5)... - 33.8274
Drain beans, reserve 1/3 cup bean liquid.
Pour reserve liquid into blender jar.
Add beans and blender chop briefly to make a fairly smooth mixture.
Heat oil and onions in 1 1/2 quart casserole; cook* 1 1/2 minutes in Radarange oven.
Add beans to onions;... - 29.8395
Mexican Bean Dip
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, green pepper, garlic, cumin and pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
In food processor or blender bowl, process vegetable mixture, beans and water until... - 45.2876
Mexican Bean Dip With Bacon
1. Place bacon pieces in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon pieces, set aside. Place beans in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into bacon drippings in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Stir in... - 30.1607
Hot Mexican Cheese Dip
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, mix the cheese and chilies together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, stir well to mix.
3) Then cook covered for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Place on a heated tray or candle warmer and keep... - 30.1468
Mexican Bean Dip
This Mexican Bean Dip is really classy ! I tried this with pasta and meat dishes and my joy knew no bounds when my taste buds experienced the cheesy chili flavors. Just try this Mexican Bean Dip and let me know if you like it ! - 39.8224
Mexican Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together mayonnaise, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder.
3. Gradually add in the artichokes and the green chilies.
4.In a 1 quart casserole dish,... - 44.507
Mexican Hot Dip
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in green pepper and taco seasoning mix.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in cheese, beans, tomato sauce and jalapeno relish.
Microwave,... - 38.7161
Hearty Mexican Casserole
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in ham, taco sauce, dry taco seasoning mix, 1 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Top with frozen spinach.
Cover and cook till spinach is thawed, break-ing up... - 38.4856
Baked Cheese And Jalapeno Pepper Dip
Looking for a dip recipe that is simple yet impressive enough to earn lots of praise? Then try the recipe detailed by Lynn in this video. Watch to know more! - 113.448
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. Combine ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 8 to 11 minutes.
2. Stir well and allow to stand a few minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or crisp raw vegetables. - 21.7103
Easy Chili Con Queso Dip
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together diced cheese and chili.
Insert temperature probe so tip is in center of dip.
Attach cable end at receptacle.
Microwave at Medium High (7).
Set Temp, Set 140°.
When oven signals, stir well.
Let stand a few minutes before... - 30.7363
Combine beef and yellow onion in 2-quart casserole and cook on High 5 minutes, stirring once to crumble beef.
Add catsup, chili powder garlic salt, cumin, oregano and hot pepper sauce and blend well.
Puree beans in processor or blender and stir into beef... - 37.174
Seven Layer Dip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Brown meat and add the taco seasoning as instructed on the packet.
Place in the bottom of a 9 x12 casserole dish.
This is the bottom layer.
Next peel and mash avocados and mix well with the tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Spread... - 41.0914
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until very little pink remains; break up beef and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, bell pepper,... - 32.9071
Easy Kick-off Casserole
It’s hard to find a recipe that can be enjoyed as a dip and as a meal. But here chef Tawnya has a recipe which would just do that and it’s meal in a rush for anyone who wants a meal in no time. She is making a Mexican casserole dish with hamburger and... - 127.459
Refried Bean Casserole
A very versatile casserole that can be used as a side dish to a Tex-Mex or Mexican meal, a dip with tortilla chips or a filling for burritos or tacos. This is a delicious casserole and super easy to make. - 109.677
A delicious cheese dip that can be served as a appetizer or just for a snack. This can be served with tortilla chips, pita bread, pita chips, or whatever sounds good to you. Super easy! - 107.582
Acapulco Bean Casserole
In saucepan cook celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in chili with beans, drained corn, bean dip, taco sauce, and salt.
Arrange half the torn tortillas in an 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish; top with half the chili... - 37.6475
Restaurant Style Enchilada Casserole
On Range Top: In medium skillet dip tortillas, one at a time, in small amount of hot cooking oil just till limp, but not crisp, about 5 to 10 seconds for each.
Drain tortillas well on paper toweling; set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure combine flour, salt, and... - 43.13
1 Melt the cheese in the evaporated milk.
2 Fry ground beef until browned. Add salt and garlic salt. Pour off fat.
3 Dip tortillas into 1/2 inch of hot shortening on each side until soft.
4 Place ingredients in a greased 2-quart casserole dish, starting with... - 35.7566
Chile Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Take a shallow casserole about 2-quart size.
3. Add pinto beans, chili with beans, bean dip with jalapenos, green pepper, green onion, and chili sauce.
4. Stir to mix well.
5. In a casserole spread mixture... - 40.5605
Tasty Enchilada Casserole
Drain pineapple, reserve 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine chicken, cottage cheese, chilies, green onion and cumin.
Warm enchilada sauce with pineapple and reserved syrup.
Dip tortillas in sauce.
Spoon chicken mixture in centers.
Roll; place seam-side down in 3-quart... - 39.2652
Mexicali Chicken Casserole
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup until smooth; stir in chicken, tomatoes and sour cream.... - 30.5437
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
In large saucepan cook onion and green pepper in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender.
Combine in a bowl with chopped chicken and green chili peppers; set aside.
In same saucepan melt the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Blend in flour,... - 43.4426
Cheddar Chili Con Queso Dip
Combine tomatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, and Worcestershire in 1-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 3 minutes.
Stir in cheese.
Cover and cook on 70, 1 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring once.
Serve hot with corn chips. - 25.8715
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. Combine ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave at Time Cook (power level 7) for 71/2 to 10 1/2 minutes.
2. Stir well and allow to stand a few minutes. - 20.8496
Sour Cream Enchiladas
In a small frying pan heat about 1/2 inch salad oil over high heat.
Have ready a pad of paper towels, the enchilada sauce in a shallow pan (pie pan), and an empty shallow pan.
Fry the tortillas one at a time, turning once, just until soft; it takes 15 seconds... - 38.5959
Mexican Style Quiches
Gently press one flour tortilla in each of four individual au gratin casseroles; top with cheese slices.
Dip the onion rings into the 1 beaten egg then coat liberally with wheat germ.
Top the cheese slices with about two-thirds of the onion rings; reserve... - 42.038
Microwave Mexican Shredded Beef
1. Take a glass casserole dish and add brisket into it. Cover the meat with enough water and wrap a plastic over it.
2. Dip a probe into liquid.
3. In a microwave oven, cook on a setting of HIGH (9), HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 150... - 34.6756
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 36.7079
Mexican Tamale Pie
1) Get the cornmeal ready a day in advance. for this, take a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water & 1 tsp of salt and boil. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes... - 47.2517
Zippy Chicken Casserole
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Meanwhile, run water over broccoli to thaw.
For sauce, in a large saucepan melt margarine or butter.
Add onion and celery.
Cook till tender.
Stir in flour, pepper sauce, and pepper.
Add milk all at... - 39.0456
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 96.0689
Thrive Food Storage Refried Beans
This is the version of the refried beans that Natalie has! This bake is enough to fill the hungry you on those boring days! Watch Natalie show how to make this bean bake. - 113.934
Chili Con Queso With Raw Vegetables
1. In a medium skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion until tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chilies and sprinkle salt; mash tomatoes with fork.
3. Simmer with occasional stirring for 15 minutes and then keep it aside.
4. Just before serving,... - 39.9822
Quick And Easy Whole Enchilada — Cheese And Beef Enchilada
This Super Bowl day, ditch your worries about the calories and load up your plate with yummy enchiladas. You can take inspiration from Betty’s beef and cheese enchilada recipe of customize your own dish. Fun, filling and flavorful, this is one treat that... - 99.8204
Crumble pork sausage into 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 1 1/2 to 2 min [2 to 2 1/2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in bean dip, taco sauce, chili powder, garlic and salt.
Cover... - 42.8751
Spread tortilla halves with bean dip.
Place 1 tortilla half in 22-oz casserole [2 tortilla halves in 8 x 8 x 2" dish]; top tortilla half [each tortilla half] with 2 slices salami and 1 tsp salsa.
Repeat layers 3 times.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on... - 32.6445
Beef Enchiladas With Cheese
1. In a 2-quart casserole, crumble beef.
2. Cook on High for 4 minutes; stir twice while cooking.
3. Drain excess fat.
4. Add 1 cup cheese and olives to meat.
5. In 2-1/2-quart casserole, blend tomato paste with enchilada-sauce mix.
6. Add water... - 42.6561
Microwaved Chicken Tacos
1. For the shredded chicken filling, in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power... - 45.1698
Mexicali Vegetables And Pasta
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, zucchini, celery, onion and oregano. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. In small bowl, stir soup until smooth; stir in milk. Add... - 27.4044
Chunky Salsa Sauce
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 8 to 11 minutes, or until hot and flavors are blended, stirring once... - 43.3881
1. For the enchilada sauce mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power... - 42.7654
1) Prepare the cornmeal a day in advance. In a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes thick.
2) ... - 46.2028
Hot Pita Pockets
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the pork and beef and microwave at full power for 4 minutes (or until the meat turns brown) covered with microwave safe plastic wrap, stirring in between 2-3 times.
2. Remove from the microwave and... - 44.9719
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 45.2136
Chile Con Queso With Raw Vegetables
In hot butter, in medium skillet, saute onion until tender.
Add tomatoes, chiles and salt, mash- ing tomatoes with fork.
Simmer, stirring occasion- ally, 15 minutes.
Add cheese cubes, stirring until cheese is melted.
Stir in cream.
Cook, stirring constantly,... - 35.7662