- » Mexican Cake Pie
Mexican Cake Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican cake pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican cake pie recipes.
Mexican Meat Pies
1. On a 12-inch glass pizza dish, place corn toaster cakes.
2. Top with chili; as needed.
3. Heat on High for 4 1/2 to 6 minutes.
4. Top with cheese.
5. Heat on High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until the cheese melts.
6. Top with olives, green... - 40.7677
Mexican Bean Cakes
1. Mash beans thoroughly. Stir in onion, chilies, thyme, ham and cheeses. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
3. Beat egg in shallow bowl or pie pan. Coat patties with flour; dip into beaten egg and coat with... - 37.3897
Carob Bran Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine raisins and hot water in a bowl.
Add grated carrot, egg yolks, sifted carob, sifted soy flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, salt and lemon rind.
Finally add the bran, stirring to blend together.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold... - 45.0191
Caramel Pumpkin Flan
Preheat Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add 1 cup sugar, stir well.
Cook in oven 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring at 1 minute intervals until sugar is melted, smooth, and a nice caramel color.
Immediately turn the caramel into a 9 inch glass... - 44.1805
Gluten-free Applesauce Spiced Coffee Cake
Coffeecake may seem easy to make but its very hard to get the right dense and moist texture. This cake uses applesauce in the ingredient list and that contributes to the dense moistness. Its almost like a huge soft delicious coffee brownie. - 113.97
Handy Tamale Pie
The Handy Tamale Pie are a well loved treat at my place. This is a wonderful meat pie recipe that will come into handy whenever you have to cook up a filling meal. Handy Tamale Pie made from this recipe are especially difficult to resist! - 41.4984
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan, cook ground beef, green pepper, onion and garlic, stirring often, until beef is browned and crumbly.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in salsa, corn and taco seasoning.
Spoon beef mixture into 8-inch... - 44.8166
1. Press each tortilla into 10-ounce custard cup, forming a shell. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 5 minutes, rotating custard cups 1/2 turn after 2 minutes, until tortillas feel dry. Remove from custard cups.
2. Place chocolate chips and shortening in pie... - 28.1176
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 105.432
Mix the first 4 ingredients.
Knead until dough is elastic.
Make into balls size of a golf ball.
Let set 10 minutes.
Roll over into round circles like pie crust about 9 inch diameter.
Bake on a hot, hot griddle like hot cakes.
Turn over when brown... - 33.3139