- » Mexican Butter
Mexican Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican butter recipes.
Jalapeno Tilapia With Whole Wheat Linguini And Lemon Butter
Looking for a tilapia recipe that is simple yet pleasing for the taste buds? How about mixing in some jalapenos? Sounds interesting? Then watch the video and learn how to cooking the perfect Jalapeno Tilapia. Ramona Werst makes it all so easy! - 127.282
Mexican Wedding Cookies
Think cookies are too mainstream? Then you need to watch this video and learn of a classic cookie recipe that everyone is sure to fall in love with. You wouldn't want to stop baking these! - 115.505
Mexican Meal With Chef Shamy's Baja Fajita Saute Butter
Want to enjoy a Mexican meal in few minutes right in your kitchen and the meal should be gourmet like? Well, all your wishes will come true with Chef Shamy's Baja Fajita Sauté Butter. In this video he shows how to use Chef shamy's Baja Fajita Sauté Butter... - 94.0836
Mexican Saucepan Fudge Brownies
Grease and flour 8-inch square pan.
In large saucepan over low heat combine syrup, margarine, chocolate, and peanut butter.
Stir steadily until smooth and creamy.
Remove pan from heat; stir in sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and liqueur.
Break in... - 46.4985
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan; brush some of the butter over both sides of each tortilla.
Spoon filling equally in a band across center of tortillas.
To enclose, lap ends of each tortilla over filling; then fold sides to center to make a... - 43.464
Mexican Butter Cookies
1) In a bowl, using electric mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar and salt until fluffy and light.
2) While still beating put in egg yolks, cream and vanilla.
3) Slowly add flour, stirring with wooden spoon until dough is smooth.
4) Roll the... - 42.9046
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat.
Add pine nuts and walnuts; cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan, add onion and garlic, and cook,... - 42.1528
In small skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons margarine.
Saute onions in margarine until tender; set aside.
Grease cookie sheet In large bowl, combine flour mixture with yeast from foil packet, 1/2 cup cornmeal and taco seasoning mix; blend well.
Stir... - 41.1264
1. Combine all ingredients in a small sized bowl and blend.
2. On a piece of plastic wrap, transfer the mixture and wrap up the sheet to shape the mixture into a log shape.
3. Roll up the wrap.
4. Twist the ends to shut.
5. Create a compact, even... - 41.0665
1. Peel the avocados. Halve them and remove the stone.
2. Finely chop them or place in bowl and mash with back of a spoon.
3. Halve the tomatoes and scoop out juicy pulp and seeds of tomatoes. Finely chop flesh.
4. Crush garlic in salt until a liquid... - 40.5018
Mexican Shrimp With Hot Chili Pepper Butter
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add 1 tablespoon oil and heat 1 minute.
Add 1 clove garlic; cook 15 seconds.
Add 1/2 cup onion and half of shrimp.
Sprinkle with half of chili powder; cook until shrimp are opaque.
Repeat with... - 40.3795
1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3 Cream lard with 1 1/2 cups sugar and aniseeds by hand or with an electric mixer at medium speed. Beat eggs until light and fluffy; add to the creamed mixture. Add flour mixture and brandy... - 38.7057
1. Peel the avocado and mash it. Combine it with softened butter and blend it by beating thoroughly.
2. Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water and stir it continuously until gelatin integrates.
3. Cool the mixture slightly and add some cream.
4. Combine... - 36.2489
Chili Relleno Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt butter in pan.
Cut chilies into 1 inch wide strips; lay evenly over melted butter.
Top chilies with combined cheeses.
Mix together beaten eggs, salt, Bisquick, and milk; pour over cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes until lightly browned. - 36.1487
Qnnamony Mexican Butter Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in vanilla.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and beat until well blended. Shape dough into... - 35.7578
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat; add chicken, oregano, salt and ground pepper. Cook chicken until golden, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet, place in bowl and reserve.
2. Pour oil into the skillet until it... - 33.5272
Mexican Tortilla Sandwich
Butter 1 side of each tortilla.
Arrange 1 tortilla, buttered side down, in skillet or on cold griddle.
Layer cheese, chicken, onion and avocado over, leaving Winch border on all sides.
Drizzle evenly with salsa.
Top with remaining tortilla, buttered side... - 33.376
Shrimp In Fiery Garlic Butter
1. Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tails attached; rinse and drain well.
2. Combine butter and oil in 8-to 9-inch (20- to 23-cm) skillet; heat over medium heat until butter is melted and foamy. Add garlic, chilies, lime juice... - 33.1519
1) Apply butter over the tortillas.
2) Fold them twice in half, ensuring not to tear or crack open the tortillas.
3) Keep them on paper towel and microwave for 1 minute on High.
4) Serve at once. - 30.416
Chile Flavored Butter
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them thoroughly.
Allow the butter to sit at room temperature for 1 hour to blend the flavors.
Chill the butter before serving. - 30.1169
1. Saute chopped onions in bacon drippings or butter or margarine in a large skillet 5 minutes, stirring occasionally; add beef, chili powder, salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute; add Cooked Kidney Beans; mix well.
2. Cook slowly for 15 minutes, turning... - 30.0584
Maitre D'hotel Butter
Soften the butter and blend in all the ingredients. Place in a small butter crock and cover and chill.
The butter can also be shaped into a roll and wrapped. When chilled slice into rounds.
Serve with beef, lamb and veal. - 28.6285
On baking sheet, stretch dough into 14x8-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle with cheese and Taco Spices & Seasonings; drizzle with margarine.
Roll up dough in jelly roll fashion (lengthwise); place seam side down on baking sheet.
Bake, uncovered, in 350°F oven 20 to... - 27.9509
Broiled Chicken With Chili Butter
1. Prepare Chili Butter.
2. Cut Chili Butter crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices. Carefully loosen skin at 1 end of each chicken piece; insert 1 slice butter under skin.
3. Heat broiler. Place chicken, skin-side-down, on greased rack in broiler pan;... - 24.7897
Mexican Butter Recipes By Category
Mexican Butter Ingredient: