- » Mexican Brunch
Mexican Brunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican brunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican brunch recipes.
Mexican Style Crustless Quiche For Brunch
Whether you are hosting a holiday open house or a holiday potluck, Betty's crustless quiche is sure to make your gathering a huge success. A crisp pastry case with a just-set creamy filling, quiche is a good solution to any meal dilemma from dinner parties,... - 107.651
Chocolate Coffee Drink For Brunch
A luxurious coffee-choco drink after a hearty brunch makes for a perfect end to a good meal. Betty demonstrates how to make a steaming hot cup of a lip-smacking beverage that is both classy and delicious. If you are confused between hot chocolate drink and... - 105.609
Brunch Special Spicy Mexican Omelet
If you are looking for an easy, healthful and flavorful alternative to the regular toast and egg breakfast, this is it. Scrumptious and hot, this Mexican style egg dish is sure to tickle your taste buds. Be it morning, noon or night, this delicious egg omelet... - 100.526
Brunch Eggs Guadalajara
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) In the same skillet, saute the onion, garlic and green pepper in the bacon fat, until softened.
4) Stir in the... - 44.5949
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In aluminum foil, wrap the tortillas and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or till thoroughly heated.
3) Set the tortillas aside and keep them warm.
4) Use cooking spray to coat... - 42.7201
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet, stir-fry ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender.
3. Place 1/3 cup on center of each tortilla and put 3 tablespoons of cheese.
4. Grease an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking... - 42.5116
Brunch Egg Tostadas
In a small frying pan over medium-high heat, add about 1/4 inch salad oil.
When oil is hot, fry 1 tortilla at a time until it crisps and browns lightly (15 to 30 seconds on a side); drain on paper towels and set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs lightly with chile,... - 42.2012
Brunch Eggs Ranchero
In skillet cook the cut-up bacon slices till crisp; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, and garlic; heat through.
Divide among 4 individual casseroles.
Carefully break one egg atop tomato mixture in each casserole.
Season eggs lightly... - 38.8189
Brunch Quesadillas With Fruit Salsa
Brunch Quesadillas With Fruit Salsa is one of the best recipes you can think of. Prepare the Brunch Quesadillas With Fruit Salsa easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 38.0802
Brunch Egg Nachos
Crumble sausage into a cold frying pan.
Place over medium-high heat, add onion, and cook, stirring, until meat is lightly browned; drain off fat.
Stir in chiles, then set aside.
Divide tortilla pieces among 4 shallow 1 1/2 to 2-cup ramekins or ovenproof... - 37.0405
Mexican Brunch Pie
Combine first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl; beat well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Stir in remaining ingredients, and pour into a well greased 9 inch pieplate.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350°, and bake about 20 minutes or until... - 27.3496