- » Mexican Broth
Mexican Broth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican broth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican broth recipes.
In a large pan, cover ancho chile (if used) with boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and cut into small pieces.
In same pan, combine beef broth, chile, rice, and garbanzos.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes or... - 37.0064
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil. Add the chopped tortillas and garlic and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the tortillas are crisp and the garlic is browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add the minced onion to the saucepan along with... - 32.9523
Rich Fish Broth
1. Combine all ingredients except water in 6-quart (6-L) kettle. Add enough water to cover solids by 2 inches (5 cm). Heat over medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Strain broth through sieve or colander lined... - 28.7381
You May Also Like!
Mexican Cheese Fondue
Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
Whisk in flour and garlic powder until blended.
Whisk in half and half and chicken broth.
Continue to heat the mixture until it thickens and starts to bubble,about 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
Gradually add... - 37.51
Mexican Rice And Perfect Mexican Dish Presentation
If you are in the mood to have Mexican cuisine, you have come to the right place. Chef Bhavna is going to show us how to make the most delicious Mexican Rice . The rice can be served with any other dish. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 100.073
Chicken Tortilla Soup
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the garlic. Add the onion and coarsely chop; remove and set aside. In the same processor work bowl, finely chop the cilantro.
3 In a small bowl, combine half the garlic-onion... - 39.4796
Sopa De Albondiga Aka Fishball Soup
If you love tuna fish but do not know how to add variety in cooking them, try Bhal Dave's exotic fishball soup. The fish can be mixed with rice, eggs and spices in a simple and quick method. Just follow the video and enjoy great ways of serving the fishes. - 59.1618
Sopa De Albondigas Meatball Soup
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in water, broth, tomato paste, potatoes, and carrots.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes... - 44.7539
Yucatan Chile Citrus Soup
1. In soup pot, heat the oil and saute the chopped onion and chiles over medium heat. Cook until the onion is soft. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft.
2. Add the broth to the soup pot with the quartered onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and salt, and... - 36.6939
Tex Mex Rice And Beans
Cook and stir onion and garlic in hot oil in large skillet until onion is tender but not browned.
Stir in beans, bouillon, green pepper and barbecue sauce.
Bring to a full boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff with fork. - 37.734
Tortilla Soup has a divine taste. Tortilla Soup gets its taste from tortillas mixed with chicken broth and cheese. Tortilla Soup is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 32.0934
In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, parsley or coriander, tomato sauce and honey.
Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
Pour into a large saucepan.
Stir in the broth and seasoning; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Divide tortilla... - 35.2135
Cold Guacamole Soup
Blend all the vegetables with the milk in a blender.
When smooth, add the yogurt.
Garnish with fresh mint or parsley and paprika. - 30.4628
Mexican Broth Recipes By Category