Mexican Stuffed Pepper
- » Mexican Beef Stuffed Pepper
Mexican Beef Stuffed Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican beef stuffed pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican beef stuffed pepper recipes.
Beef Stuffed Peppers And Onions
1. Start by peeling the onions and trimming the ends, cut the side of the onions , reserve the centre
2. Now cut the centers into 1/2 inch slices and set aside, also slice the peppers
3. Combine the ground beef, 1/4 of the can of tomato... - 44.2703
You May Also Like!
Mexican Beef Stuffed Peppers
Breakfast cereal is the surprise ingredient that keeps these hearty, colorful stuffed peppers low in fat and calories and high in flavor! - 38.5218
Baked Low Carb Beef Stuffed Peppers
Looking for a stuffed peppers recipe that is low carb and easy to make? Then watch this video. The recipe packs fewer than 30 carbs and is very tasty. Watch to know more! - 84.5343
Chiles Rellenos - Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and parboil peppers until slightly soft.
3) Drain the pepper and allow to cool.
4) Cut in half lengthwise, remove veins and seeds and discard.
5) In a non-stick pan, melt the... - 45.9509
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
Slice tops off red or green peppers.
Finely chop the tops, discarding membranes and seeds.
In bowl combine chopped peppers and egg; stir in tomato sauce, rice, raisins, chili powder, salt, cinnamon, and cloves.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Spoon mixture evenly... - 40.4263
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
First make the picadillo.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, brown the meat and add the onion, garlic and apple.
Cook for about 10 minutes, then drain to remove any fat.
Add the rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
Continue to cook until the mixture is... - 44.2397
Cheese & Peppers Tacos
1. Cook ground beef over medium heat in a skillet, stirring until brown and crumbly. Drain excess fat.
2. Add seasoning mix and water. Stir, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
3. Warm taco shells in oven according to package directions. - 31.1177
Mexican Stuffed Roast
Tie roast and make large deep holes in top.
Grind together onion, green pepper, pimentos, ham and garlic.
Add vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano.
Stuff holes in meat with this mixture and plug each hole with a stuffed olive.
Refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Put... - 37.2704
Stuffed Mexican Pizza Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2 Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
3 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over high heat until hot.
4 Add in beef, onion and bell pepper.
5... - 42.4884
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a unique recipe with distinct and innovative flavors. The dish is easy to prepare and can instantly add a gourmet feel to your plain dinner layout. The Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a must try recipe,... - 47.3972
Cook ground beef in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned.
Stir once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 2 minutes and at MEDIUM 5 minutes; stir once.
Stir; let stand, covered, 3 minutes.
Fill taco shells... - 35.1917