- » Mexican Beef Stew
Mexican Beef Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican beef stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican beef stew recipes.
Chili Verde Mexican Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Chop both beef and pork meat into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a large cooking pot, add in the cubed meat, 1 chopped onion, 3 cloves of garlic, salt and powdered garlic. Add in enough water to cover the meat,... - 46.0163
Mexican Meat Stew
1.Take a flameproof casserole dish, and heat oil in it.
2.Add meat to it and fry so that it is brown from all sides.
3.Take the meat out on a platter.
4.Add onion, green pepper and celery to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
5.Place the beef in the... - 45.2369
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.9893
Mexican Beef Stew
The mexican beef stew is a peppy and spicy stew that I prepare whenver we crave for a little mexican flavor for our dinner table without sweating it out in the kitchen. Cooked in a dutch oven, the mexican beef stew is prepared along with vegetables and... - 44.2056
Heat oil in a large heavy pot or Dutch oven.
Add meat, onion and garlic.
Saute until meat is browned on all sides.
Cover and simmer 1 hour, adding more water as needed.
Add tomatoes, beef broth, salt and chili powder.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in... - 43.9358
Beef Stew In A Pot
In Dutch oven brown meat, half at a time, in hot oil.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Add the 3 cups water, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Cut ancho and pasilla chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with... - 43.7087
Pozole Hominy Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine beef, 4 cups water, onion, and salt.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes.
Add hominy and tomatoes with chilies.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 30 minutes or till... - 40.0112
Chili Con Carne Stew
1) In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the onion till it is tender.
2) Add the mince in batches and stir and cook over moderate heat till brown.
3) Add the chili powder and salt to taste and mix well.
4) Add the green pepper, tomatoes and tomato puree... - 39.5816
The mexican beef stew is a spicy and savory beef stew made with stew beef. Spiced with chili relish, and flavored with oregano, vinegar and garlic, the mexican stew has potatoes, carrots and onions in it. the mexican stew can be served with stuffed tortillas... - 37.9675
Beef Stew Mexican Style
The mexican beef stew is a savory and spicy stew made with beef. Cooked along with red wine and green chili salsa, this beef stew offers a great explosion of flavors. Herbed with oregano, this mexican beef stew is best served with homemade dinner rolls and a... - 33.6023
Mexican Hamburger Stew
Brown chuck in a large skillet; push to 1 side.
Saute onion in same pan until soft; season with salt, chili powder, pepper and garlic salt.
Combine tomato soup, vegetable-beef soup and kidney beans in kettle.
Bring to boiling; lower heat and simmer 10... - 32.3364
Mexican Beef Stew Recipes By Category